Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious which niggerfaggot is behind the idea that everyone wants teens?

non virgin girl should be burned aliv
Roasties in hell:
Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

Ok, now that is more realistic. I was about to send an image of the most horribly deformed living one I ever saw
Speaking of foids, I saw a pretty, very white, older foid, with no fat in her face and she had a very young child in her cart. Her face was so boney, I loved it.

Speaking of foids, I saw a pretty, very white, older foid, with no fat in her face and she had a very young child in her cart. Her face was so boney, I loved it.
Her child is gonna be a future paragon

stop making things up nobody ever said they wouldnt fuck a 23 year old

Even if you get a milf woman, don't impregnate her. Older moms tend to breed turbo Spergs for real
I don't know how old she is exactly, her skin looked pretty perfect, maybe she just looks older because she's pale and thin.

I only feel sexual attraction towards foids with medium to large size breasts

it's not "only wanting teens" it's preferring them

kek. ik u have a feeding fetish but this shit just sounds so funny
Lol. At least you don't find it disgusting. I'd feed her a whole pizza too, and stuff her with a 2 liter coke afterwards on the next day. I wanna see her moan in pain from the fullness. :feelsdevil:. Also want to see her get stuffed so full she feels nauseous and lets out cute sick burps! So adorable :feelsaww:Then I'd fuck her

Lol. At least you don't find it disgusting. I'd feed her a whole pizza too, and stuff her with a 2 liter coke afterwards on the next day. I wanna see her moan in pain from the fullness. :feelsdevil:. Also want to see her get stuffed so full she feels nauseous and lets out cute sick burps! So adorable :feelsaww:Then I'd fuck her
based. i dont think i have ever met or known anyone with a feeding fetish

based. i dont think i have ever met or known anyone with a feeding fetish
I am a rarecel. Here's what sucks about it though. Even if I ascend, the odds any woman is gonna let me do this is almost 0

Instantly ban anyone who would reject her if she legitimately wanted to date them. I'd date legit ugly girls just to feel something.
this, ban these two bitches mentioned already saying that she looks bad and you're a simp if you would date her, volcel behavior shouldn't be allowed here

this is such a fucking stretch JFL at thinking those two users would be here if they had multiple foids after them, i get there's fakecels here but there are not 10/10 gigachads here that slay pussy like its drinking water.

this, ban these two bitches mentioned already saying that she looks bad and you're a simp if you would date her, volcel behavior shouldn't be allowed here
For real. Real ones like me are desperate for anything somewhat decent looking. I’d date a woman age 18-45 if the looks were somewhat ok

calling out these two faggots @faded @opioidcel
who's behind the idea that every man out there wants teens only? I have nothing against them, but the fact that faggots like the ones above would reject ScarJo because "walled ugh" shows that this place is infested with fakecels with standards as high as foids themselves, so these fucks have 9/10s drooling over them yet they most likely reject them because they want virgin teens only, that doesn't make you an incel, that makes you a fucking VOLCEL, a FAKECEL, show your excuses fucking bitchboy, it's ok to have standards, but I didn't post an obese whale, I posted a good looking woman
View attachment 1278740
if this woman is below your standards what are you doing here dog? answer what are you even doing here?
Due to the Blackpill being spread around more, there’s an increase of younger men becoming incels. It would be natural for young men to want women in their age range

Dont "only want", but want yes. Every men.

But an incel doesnt get to choose, unless of course it is to reject abominations.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back