Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel tear said its over me

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Luminary
★★★★★
I post on incel tear, and incel tear know i post here btw.

I was speaking to some guy with 3 kids and on his second wife or something idk, and i said its basically over for me and he gave me youre typical bluepill advice, although it wasnt that bad advice admittedly, but its too late for me and i have 0 self love.

Any way he saw my other posts that mentioned more trucel traits i have and this is what he said.

''Aight, well that explains a lot then.

The advice I gave you a minute ago will probably not help much, so you're in a care home for mentally troubled. How about you focus a little more on either getting well..... or maybe forget this entire thing and just focus on the things you can actually do instead of being like this and dwelling on this idea that somehow the world did this to you.

I don't know where your mental issues came from but if it is severe enough to live in a care home then maybe theres nothing you can do aside from getting rid of this fixation entirely.

And I swear on all that is holy if you're one of those peds I'm going to regret having this convo 100% because my sight are already starting to turn red at the thought.

If you're actually disabled somewhat, maybe again you just need to stop dwelling on what you can't change, if thats even a reason because one, you're mentally troubled apparently, get off of here and find something else to keep you busy, stay away from things that get you to be the way that got you there to begin with.

Live your life and pray....''

its beyond over for my ass

I couldnt believe its this over, i said to myself in my head, ''this isn't real''

Just forget youre an incel theory, easy for him to say.

Why do you talk with them anyway?
You know it's useless

JFL at engaging with soys

When IT tells you its over, its really fucking ovER, might as well just kill yourself now or you know... :society:

I was speaking to some guy with 3 kids and on his second wife or something idk, and i said its basically over for me and he gave me youre typical bluepill advice, although it wasnt that bad advice admittedly, but its too late for me and i have 0 self love.

Any way he saw my other posts that mentioned more trucel traits i have and this is what he said.

The advice I gave you a minute ago will probably not help much, so you're in a care home for mentally troubled. How about you focus a little more on either getting well..... or maybe forget this entire thing and just focus on the things you can actually do instead of being like this and dwelling on this idea that somehow the world did this to you.

I don't know where your mental issues came from but if it is severe enough to live in a care home then maybe theres nothing you can do aside from getting rid of this fixation entirely.

And I swear on all that is holy if you're one of those peds I'm going to regret having this convo 100% because my sight are already starting to turn red at the thought.

If you're actually disabled somewhat, maybe again you just need to stop dwelling on what you can't change, if thats even a reason because one, you're mentally troubled apparently, get off of here and find something else to keep you busy, stay away from things that get you to be the way that got you there to begin with.

I couldnt believe its this over, i said to myself in my head, ''this isn't real''
When talking to men: Don’t blame others
When talking to women: you are a victim, it’s someone else’s fault.

Its over for truementalcels

Pony avi