Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel tear/ foid infiltrator discovered

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★
@youaremine is definitely foid. So far she has only commented on posts featured on incel tear. That and she refers to us as "yall" implying heavily she is not an incel like us. That and she said word for word "Sir what abt kids getting raped". Who tf other than foids says "Sir". She talks like tiktok foids. Every one of her comments is just age cuck garbage. Legit all her comments are defending foids.

@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel @proudweeb @The Enforcer @TheProphetMuscle

Her latest activities make it too obvious

This LITERALLY tells us that their are foids on this forum who are good at pretending to be us.
Wtf I don't feel safe this is literally my home

also thank god she’s banned quickly jfl

There are many imposters among us unfortunately. FUCK IT AND FUCK NORMIES:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Bro I don't feel safe here.
Wtf
The fellow brocel I mightve interacted with could've been a sex haver foid
MODS pls don't accept anyone and everyone wtf

Bro I don't feel safe here.
Wtf
The fellow brocel I mightve interacted with could've been a sex haver foid
MODS pls don't accept anyone and everyone wtf
Sadly foid infiltrators always existed and will always exist.

Even if we take a lot of precautions to yeet them out of here, there will always be a few that would manage to sneak in.

Sadly foid infiltrators always existed and will always exist.

Even if we take a lot of precautions to yeet them out of here, there will always be a few that would manage to sneak in.
can you reveal the ip adresses of anyone banned for infiltrating? I feel like it would reduce this shit a lot

can you reveal the ip adresses of anyone banned for infiltrating? I feel like it would reduce this shit a lot
I'm pretty sure this isn't allowed here

i can’t remember from when i registered here but don’t you have to put in a reason why you want to join? how much scrutiny is given to that?

A system where one has to record a video and tell that they're involuntarily celibate is the only solution to this I believe.
Lmao that's glowy as fuck and foids will just convince their simp orbiters to film it for them.

Soon enough they could probably fake it with AI too

Lmao that's glowy as fuck and foids will just convince their simp orbiters to film it for them.

Soon enough they could probably fake it with AI too
Yeah fair
i hate simps to my core

@youaremine is definitely foid. So far she has only commented on posts featured on incel tear. That and she refers to us as "yall" implying heavily she is not an incel like us. That and she said word for word "Sir what abt kids getting raped". Who tf other than foids says "Sir". She talks like tiktok foids. Every one of her comments is just age cuck garbage. Legit all her comments are defending foids.

@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel @proudweeb @The Enforcer @TheProphetMuscle
Wow, great investigative work.

She could have at least tried

To pretend to be an incel on this forum, the person has to have some level of psychopathy, it is completely outside the normie way of thinking

Every one of her comments is just age cuck garbage
never ask the Daddy Dom Little Girl community which gender is the most engaged.
and they call men pedophiles