Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel swipes right 43,496 times across 6 dating apps, gets 2 dates, gets stood up both times

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★

Uhm...Personality, yes, his personality was tERrible

47,000+ swipes and you get 2 dates where you were stood up. Essentially if we wanted 10 dates to find someone for a
second or maybe third, you would need to swipe right on 235,000 profiles. Seems kind of unrealistic in that the APP
itself must be playing a part in those rejections.

Like I say - dating apps are actually trying to frustrate you so you buy GOLD/PREMIUM. If no man needed it
then they would go bust. So average men are actually their main customer, and yet they actively hurt them
at the same time.

Chads profile will get likes/interest so he effectively is running constant tinder GOLD with boosts every
single day. A incel would need to be spending at least £200 a month to get enough exposure
to get dates.

I tried BADOO and couldn't talk to anyone. No Matches/no responses. My conclusion is the app just
wasn't showing me to enough people.

I then tried Dating forums. Women just recieve interest from 50+ guys each post. Can't talk to anyone.

Last edited:
These results are not surprising

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back