Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incel suicide rate

gamer

gamer

Self-banned
-
What do you guys think the incel suicide rate is?

In layman’s terms, out of 100 incels, how many will die by suicide.

“A prior 2019 incels.co survey indicated that 67.5 percent had considered suicide, further highlighting the increasing need to understand issues of suicide among incels (ADL, 2020).”

Obviously this is just incels who’ve considered suicide but how many actually went through with it.

And a final note, you guys are my friends and I would hate to see any of you go out this way.

Completely depends on gun ownership
I would think American and Swiss incels may have higher suicide rates than incels living in countries with lower access to firearms.

However if there are still factors making an incel suicidal he may simply find other methods.

Hard to tell. Some of my brocel boys had hard drinking problems and went out that way. Hard to tell whether it was consciously committed suicide. Alcoholism and opioid use in general are sort of suicide by installment plan.

I can't put an exact number to it, but higher than average than pretty much every other minority group in the West except maybe trannies, though that's really their fault; I literally can't think of any other group who's discrimination is laughed at by the majority of people as being their fault for [generalization]. :feelshaha:

>ADL

I ain't reading that

Maybe somewhere around 10 percent, coping will get harder once you get into your 30's and 40's. I think once zoomers reach that age the rates will soar

firearms don't contribute any stats.. They can both kill anything just as good as the other because once you're dead, you are dead.

pretty sad and fucked up that an article for incels roping is published on a journal for criminals. no sympathy from society for many men

It's hard to calculate it tbh.

Hard to tell. Some of my brocel boys had hard drinking problems and went out that way. Hard to tell whether it was consciously committed suicide. Alcoholism and opioid use in general are sort of suicide by installment plan.
this tbh, I know some cels on my mother's side of the family basically fucking drank themselves to death

probably not as high as we think. most are too pussy to do it quickly.
this is more likely.

To improve your pERsonality by making society bettER
Tumblr nd2ah7vGj01ro95bto1 r1 250

I take a lot of my ideas from emil cioran. He explained that The human condition is fundamentally absurd: Cioran believed that life is inherently meaningless and that the human condition is characterized by suffering, anxiety, and despair. He argued that we are trapped in a cycle of birth, suffering, and death, and that there is no hope for escape.This includes The rejection of traditional morality: Cioran was highly critical of traditional moral systems, arguing that they are arbitrary and do not provide any real guidance for living. He believed that individuals should be free to create their own values and live according to their own principles.

The power of language: Cioran believed that language is a powerful tool for expressing and exploring our deepest thoughts and emotions. He saw language as a way to transcend the limitations of the physical world and connect with others on a deeper level.

The importance of solitude: Cioran valued solitude as a way to confront the essential nature of existence and to escape the distractions and superficialities of everyday life. He believed that solitude was necessary for true self-reflection and for developing a deeper understanding of oneself and the world.

The rejection of political ideology: Cioran was highly critical of political ideology, arguing that it is inherently flawed and often leads to violence and oppression. He believed that individuals should focus on personal growth and self-improvement rather than getting caught up in political movements or ideologies.

At an early age I figured that sex was not going to be part of my life anyway. I never even wanted to be human. I was forced here against my will.To quote Emil Cioran: "what has saved me is the idea of suicide, without the idea of suicide I would have surely killed myself".

Can't say but higher with autism.