Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel statusmax: Good ascension strategy?

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
Tbh not gonial ngl
I was thinking about opening up a normiegram and start posting blackpills and shit.
For what I've seen some schizos have gotten foids reach to them this way but I feel I'm too autistic to do the same and think a jootube channel would be better for me.

I will glitch the looks theory and ascend with some bpd baddies fr

Popularity gets foids, it doesn’t have to be a blackpill thing

not sure of the chances of this strategy being successful

@iamsubhuman

Jfk @ u. I almost slayed some weeks ago but I acted too autistic and the foid ended up cucking me

Some other inkwells have gotten puss with this strategy while you rot :forcedsmile:

2947477 1655706122339

2947478 1655706130559

Is that you in the chat?
The chat on that thread yes. That was on my normie acc but I want too statusmaxx on a new one like that other chadcel

Tbh not gonial ngl
I was thinking about opening up a normiegram and start posting blackpills and shit.
For what I've seen some schizos have gotten foids reach to them this way but I feel I'm too autistic to do the same and think a jootube channel would be better for me.

I will glitch the looks theory and ascend with some bpd baddies fr
A good idea if ur a young cell would be to open up a meme page to get quick zoomer likes.

Popularity gets foids, it doesn’t have to be a blackpill thing
Jfl, many autists here think statusmax means becoming world famous n shit when it is just as simple as standing out from your own social circle
Sadly I'm a giga autist neet so that's not an option for me rn

@HedonisticRecluse
@Fallenleaves
Thoughts on dis

@iamsubhuman

Jfk @ u. I almost slayed some weeks ago but I acted too autistic and the foid ended up cucking me

Some other inkwells have gotten puss with this strategy while you rot :forcedsmile:

View attachment 674135

View attachment 674134
I made that image
like I said it doesn't work, all of the girls who called me 'cute' just knew me form my incel page and wanted to manipulate me

It definitely works if you can get a big enough following. Take that ugly swedish guy who made the video literally talking about being ugly, and he ended up with a GF.

IDK if it's the actual status that does it, or due to being exposed to so many women that there's bound to be one that has some defect in her brain that makes her like you.