Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel siblings

Argiecel

Argiecel

Recruit
★★
Do any of you have incel brothers/cousins? I've encountered plenty of brocels say their siblings look better than them but never the opposite. In my case, my brother is a bit taller and has a good hairline (unlike me) + bigger cock, but still can only get a 4/10 gf with luck :blackpill:

Do any of you have incel brothers/cousins? I've encountered plenty of brocels say their siblings look better than them but never the opposite. In my case, my brother is a bit taller and has a good hairline (unlike me) + bigger cock, but still can only get a 4/10 gf with luck :blackpill:
well if you have siblings that look worse than you you are probably a fakecel and btw how tf do you know that your bro has a bigger cock? :feelshehe:

No, I’m the only one from all my relatives

how tf do you know that your bro has a bigger cock? :feelshehe:
I've seen it when he gets out of the shower and changes his clothes in my room, cus we share the same room.

Fuck outta here with that gay shit nigga :feelsUgh:

I have

No they have all been in relationships

My brother is developmentally disabled. He gets catfished by foids all the fucking time. They try to scam money out of him and then run off. I've been teaching him about femoid nature trying to show him that they are evil.

I am that incel sibling, my sister probably thinks I am a pathetic loser

Why do you know how big your brothers dick is..:dafuckfeels:

well if you have siblings that look worse than you you are probably a fakecel and btw how tf do you know that your bro has a bigger cock? :feelshehe:
Some siblings don't have mothers who give them love, some mothers are divorced before they're born. I agree though, if they do have a mother, one will get more attention.

I only have sisters. They are more physically attractive than me, but we are similar in personalities/confidence etc. But of course that doesn't hold them back since men are only interested in the physical side of women, whereas I am an oldcel.

I have a half brother who has a learning disability but still functional; older than me in his late 30s, has no one, but too slow to realize he's incel.

My other half-brothers and male cousins are all low inhib "Chadriguezes" or high tier normies with wives and kids, some even have kids from different foids