Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel score test v2.0

Splintercel

Splintercel

Recruit
★★
I saw a thread on the forum regarding an incel score to decide whether you're a truecel or not. I felt the formula needed refining and have thus updated and simplified the test. I have decided to leave controllable factors out where possible (smellcel or fatcel is volcel, etc). I am open to suggestions on changes to this system, and will make alterations based on popular demand. However, this system has been devised through years of peer-reviewed research from the brightest scholars so I can assure it is unbiased and accurate. Post your scores and lets see if this fits people's self-assessments.

Keep track of your bonus incel stars * as these will adjust your score later.

THE INCEL SCORE TEST

Which description best describes your face?
Chad. You are a genetic god with a desirable jawline and hunter eyes = 0
Chadlite. Pretty boy or general masculine face, but mogged by Chad = 0.5
Norman. Generally average features, slight asymmetry but all around relatively normal = 1.5
Ugly. Undesirable features (e.g. noticeable asymmetry, acne, recessed jaw) = 2
Deformed. You have a genuinely deformed face (e.g. lazy eye, burns) = 2.5 *

What’s your hairline like?
Perfect hairline = 0
Thinning or recessed = 1
Noticeably balding or bald = 1.5 *

What’s your height?
Megamanlet. 5’4 and under = 1.5 *
Manlet in denial. 5’5 to 5’9 = 1
Average. 5’9 to 6’0 = 0.5
Optimum. 6’1 to 6’7 = 0
Freakishly large. 6’7 and above = 0.5

Which option best describes your race?
True white = 0
White other = 0.5
Light skinned black = 0.5
Taco = 1
Rice = 1
Curry = 1.5 *
Brown rice = 1.5 *
Heart of Darkness = 1.5 *

What’s your body like?
Chad = 0
Normal and/or slightly skinny or overweight = 0.5
Deformed frame and/or anorexic or obese = 1 *

Are you rich?
Yes = 0
No = 0.5

How would you describe your mental state?
Sound mind = 0
Generally nervous disposition or slight social anxiety = 0.5
Social anxiety, sociopath or borderline insane = 1
Autistic, crippling anxiety or have a severe, diagnosed mental disorder = 1.5 *

Add up your score now.

If you are above 20 years old: Round your score up to nearest 0.5.
If you are above 25 years old: Round your score up to nearest whole number.

Are you female?
Yes = Round score down to 0 and leave.

Are you gay and/or transgender?
Yes = Halve your score.

If you have 2 bonus incel stars: Add 10 to your score then divide by 2 (so 6 = 8 for dumbcels).
If you have 3 or more bonus incel stars: Don’t bother with this quiz, you’re a truecel.

SCORING

0 – 1.5: Chad
Femoids will form around you in a ravenous flock.

1.5 – 2.5: Chadlite
You’ll have access to Chad’s leftovers and average femoids. Cucked only by Chad, you are a settling option for most femoids.

2.5 – 4.5: Normie
You should find a subhuman wife or perhaps even an average woman if you betabux or looksmax, but you will likely be cucked in the future.

4.5 – 6.5: Dubious incel
Probably incel but through a miracle or divine intervention you may have the privilege of one day being laid or entering an LTR (but will later be cucked).

6.5 – 8.5: Incel
You are destined to die alone.

8.5 – 10: Absolute truecel
A physical repulsion, you are the true incel of incels. You bring about pestilence wherever you walk and are beneath animals on the evolutionary spectrum.
LDAR for life or rope.

Right where I should be.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Are you female? [/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Yes = Round score down to 0 and leave[/font]

--------------------------------------------

LOOL

Lol I have 7 stars

Lel I got 4.5 but I’m incel. But I’ve 4 stars so this might be a legit formula

Splintercel said:
If you have 2 stars: Minus your score from 10, divide by 2, then add to your score (so 6 = 8 for dumbcels).

That means it's impossible to score lower than a 5.  Everyone with 2 stars is atleast a dubious incel.

I scored 7.5 but I was confused about the "2 stars" or "3 stars" thing.

Safe to say I am subhuman.

Sneepysqar said:
That means it's impossible to score lower than a 5.  Everyone with 2 stars is atleast a dubious incel.

This was intentional, I'd argue anyone with 2 stars on the test is at least a dubious incel (to clarify the stars refer to the things in the test not your forum rank).

anon2719 said:
I scored 7.5 but I was confused about the "2 stars" or "3 stars" thing.

Safe to say I am subhuman.

I added a notice about this and made them more visible as it was a little confusing.

8.25 I am an Incel. But this test doesn't do justice as to how subhuman I really am. I am an Absolute truecel. I embraced the LDAR lifestyle long ago.

incelman said:
Lol I have 7 stars

Round score to 10 then rankcel

DankIncel said:
8.25 I am an Incel. But this test doesn't do justice as to how subhuman I really am. I am an Absolute truecel. I embraced the LDAR lifestyle long ago.

8.25 certainly conjures up an image of subhuman. You're an upper tier incel, which is quite an achievement. Those .25 points will come with age.

Edit: I added an age adjustment to the test.

7.5. I personally think the truecel cutoff should be lower, but this test is very good

Zyros said:
I honestly don't get the meme
maybe I'm just a newfag but why are you here

cyborgglory said:
7.5. I personally think the truecel cutoff should be lower, but this test is very good

I honestly don't get the meme
maybe I'm just a newfag but why are you here

Blackpill

Zyros said:
Blackpill
that is fair
why would someone as attractive as yourself actually take the blackpill? surely youre not incel

I prefer the other test.  I really don't like the "mental state" question because there are different ways to be mentally screwed up besides anxiety.  But here's my score and breakdown

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Noticeably balding or bald = 1.5[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Optimum. 6’1 to 6’7 = 0[/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]White other = 0.5[/font][/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Normal and/or slightly skinny or overweight = 0.5[/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]No (not rich) = 0.5[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]All that brings me to a score of 3.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Now for the mental question...I'm screwed up mentally but don't have anxiety.  I could be 1.5 or 0 but that would make my score either 3 or 4.5.  3 is normie and 4.5 is both normie and "Dubious incel" because it overlaps (yet another flaw with this test).[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Yet despite my score I'm a 30 year old kissless, handholdless virgin.  [/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

And NO questions about FACE at all?  

Blue pill test tbh.

cyborgglory said:
that is fair
why would someone as attractive as yourself actually take the blackpill? surely youre not incel

I was incel all my life before maturin in my almost mid 20's and becoming a 6/10 I am now. The huge changes in life caused by that increase in looks was what blackpilled me.

a-virgin-nigger said:
You are a fucking delusional bbc worshipping faggot.

BBC theory is legit. Also black females are least desired so you should get one even if you’re ugly. Volcel imo

Ryo Hazuki said:
I prefer...

You must've missed the face question, it's the first one. I agree with you on the mental thing but I wasn't sure how else to describe it. I guess you'd be upper tier get the full points if you are mentally fucked in other ways. May have to adjust that part to be more inclusive of all mentalcels. Bear in mind with the face adjustment, top-tier mentalcel, and balding then you'd have 2-3 bonus incel stars which may put you in truecel tier.

I think the age adjustment was mostly unneccessary.

The 2 star adjustment can be written more simply.
It can be changed to: Add 10 to your score, then divide the sum by two. (i.e., take the average of your score and 10) The result is your adjusted score.
Eg. If your score is 6, then do (6+10)/2 = 8 => 8 is your adjusted score

I also think that jaw and eyes are to important to be lumped into the same section. They should be scored separately.

Anyways, I score a 5 if I ignore the mental state question.

Sneepysqar said:
I think the age adjustment was mostly unneccessary.

The 2 star adjustment can be written more simply.
It can be changed to: Add 10 to your score, then divide the sum by two. (i.e., take the average of your score and 10) The result is your adjusted score.
Eg. If your score is 6, then do (6+10)/2 = 8 => 8 is your adjusted score

I also think that jaw and eyes are to important to be lumped into the same section. They should be scored separately.

Anyways, I score a 5 if I ignore the mental state question.

I'll change the math, that makes more sense.

I think the face section shouldn't go into too much detail. It's really hard for someone to judge themselves if their eye area is good or mediocre etc, and without posting pics or knowing the exact criteria it's difficult. I wanted to simplify the original test as much as possible. Most people can truthfully discern whether they're a Chadlite or Ugly.

I think something needs to be in there about age. If you're under 20 (maybe should be changed to 18?) you can still change physically. Inceldom hasn't had long enough to latch onto your DNA.

3.0 without the stars bullshit.

Splintercel said:
I think the face section shouldn't go into too much detail. It's really hard for someone to judge themselves if their eye area is good or mediocre etc, and without posting pics or knowing the exact criteria it's difficult. I wanted to simplify the original test as much as possible. Most people can truthfully discern whether they're a Chadlite or Ugly.
I think something needs to be in there about age. If you're under 20 (maybe should be changed to 18?) you can still change physically. Inceldom hasn't had long enough to latch onto your DNA.

I guess so, but most people would say that if you had droopy eyes AND a reccessed chin, you're a truecel.
As for the age thing, this seems more like a "if you're under x years old, this test does not apply to you" situation than a "round up your score" factor.

Not a single question about face, huh? That should be the most important one by far.

CopingGymcel said:
Not a single question about face, huh? That should be the most important one by far.

How about the very first one?

Spaceman said:
How about the very first one?

Didn't see it at first. Either he edited it while I was looking or I am just blind.

CopingGymcel said:
He edited the post after my message.

The face question was always there.

CopingGymcel said:
Didn't see it at first. Either he edited it while I was looking or I am just blind.

A couple of people missed it to be fair. Maybe it's some kind of illusion or just the incel subconscious trying to protect incels by not letting them think about their faces.

6.5 or 7/10. It is over.

11gaijin said:
BBC theory is legit. Also black females are least desired so you should get one even if you’re ugly. Volcel  imo

Doesn't stop them from only going after Tyrone.

2 - Chad-lite.
If I was a few inches taller I could be near Chad territory, smh.

6. Pretty accurate. I didn't count star thing in my score.

I'm 6.5-7, remove or take 0.5 on mental state. Lol, look at these 2-3 scored faggots, probably some white boys with mental issues, fucking volcel.

Bushladen008 said:
I'm 6.5-7, remove or take 0.5 on mental state. Lol, look at these 2-3 scored faggots, probably some white boys with mental issues, fucking volcel.

Former incel, looksmaxed. I scored 2, thought this forum was against racism... Who you calling white boy?

Wot1994 said:
Former incel, looksmaxed. I scored 2, thought this forum was against racism... Who you calling white boy?

Someone who has the potential to achieve Chad lite was never incel , also calling someone white is not racist lol.

Bushladen008 said:
Someone who has the potential to achieve Chad lite was never incel , also calling someone white is not racist lol.

Considering I have had major surgery on my face, braces, late puberty and so on... I was totally incel... Legit 2/10.
I was 3rd percentile height at 14.

Wot1994 said:
Considering I have had major surgery on my face, braces, late puberty and so on... I was totally incel... Legit 2/10.
I was 3rd percentile height at 14.

You were a short at 14? No shit sherlock, you didn't finish puberty, every Norman get braces. At what age did you loose your virginity?

Bushladen008 said:
You were a short at 14? No shit sherlock, you didn't finish puberty, every Norman get braces. At what age did you loose your virginity?

I was 3rd percentile height for a 14 year old. 97% of guys my age were taller than me. 

21, after some heavy looksmaxing. Was hugless till 20.

Wot1994 said:
I was 3rd percentile height for a 14 year old. 97% of guys my age were taller than me. 

21, after some heavy looksmaxing. Was hugless till 20.

Lucky you, so what you are doing here? Go enjoy your life.

Bushladen008 said:
Lucky you, so what you are doing here? Go enjoy your life.

Trying to find out where the hate is coming from... And the attitude. Everybody can looksmax to an extent.