Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel score test v2.0

Wot1994 said:
Trying to find out where the hate is coming from... And the attitude. Everybody can looksmax to an extent.

As someone who, on this quiz, scored "[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]If you have 3 or more bonus incel stars: [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Don’t bother with this quiz, you’re a truecel," I would like to respectfully disagree.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I can't change that I'm 5"3.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I can't change that I'm a brown curry[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I can't change that my facial bone structure is deformed[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You think I could lose my virginity at 21 if I "looksmaxed"?[/font]

currcyel said:
As someone who, on this quiz, scored "[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]If you have 3 or more bonus incel stars: [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Don’t bother with this quiz, you’re a truecel," I would like to respectfully disagree.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I can't change that I'm 5"3.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I can't change that I'm a brown curry[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I can't change that my facial bone structure is deformed[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You think I could lose my virginity at 21 if I "looksmaxed"?[/font]

Elevator boots and you're 5'6".
Go to a country where the average man is 5'6" or less, and your race will also matter less as well. Bonus points if it is a nation where you look like the natives.

How is it deformed?  Surgery can and does fix a shitload. 

Yes. 1 & 2 are pretty easy to combat, especially one.

Wot1994 said:
Elevator boots and you're 5'6".
Go to a country where the average man is 5'6" or less, and your race will also matter less as well. Bonus points if it is a nation where you look like the natives.

How is it deformed?  Surgery can and does fix a shitload. 

Yes. 1 & 2 are pretty easy to combat, especially one.

Go to another country? Surgery? Not everyone has money. Not everyone has parents who paid for surgery to fix their deformities as a teen. Go fuck yourself, richcel.

currcyel said:
Go to another country? Surgery? Not everyone has money. Not everyone has parents who paid for surgery to fix their deformities as a teen. Go fuck yourself, richcel.

Not a cel.

Where do you live? My parents or I didn't pay for my surgery. If you live in a country with public health care you can get a deformity fixed. Talk about pain and how it is damaging you mentally.

Wot1994 said:
Not a cel.

Where do you live? My parents or I didn't pay for my surgery. If you live in a country with public health care you can get a deformity fixed. Talk about pain and how it is damaging you mentally.

My bad - go fuck yourself, rich chad.

currcyel said:
My bad - go fuck yourself, rich chad.

Already talked here about how I'm poor AF.

Edit: if I was reach I'd have scored 1.5

5.5, about right. I need extensive facial surgery and very lucky results to escape inceldom. Although personally I feel my asymmetry is too deformed and my surgery attempts will be a waste of money. I am dirt poor right now, so my life will be mostly over by the time I can afford this shit. At least I will know for sure it is over and was simply never meant to be.

VileGeneticTrash said:
5.5, about right. I need extensive facial surgery and very lucky results to escape inceldom. Although personally I feel my asymmetry is too deformed and my surgery attempts will be a waste of money. I am dirt poor right now, so my life will be mostly over by the time I can afford this shit. At least I will know for sure it is over and was simply never meant to be.

You could always get into a voluntary car crash and get NEET surgery. Aim for the Staceys.

this is the only rating where im not sub-5

The lack of questions about mental health, the quality of the family youve been raised and the number of friends youve had make this kind of uncomplete

If i understood It correctly... 7`5.
I hope i die soon :(

Bump so more incels can know the truth

Well, shit

I was a solid 2.5 before I came here!

Thinning or recessed = 1
Manlet in denial. 5’5 to 5’9 = 1
Rice = 1
Deformed frame and/or anorexic or obese = 1 *
No = 0.5
Autistic, crippling anxiety or have a severe, diagnosed mental disorder = 1.5 *

AsiaCel said:
Thinning or recessed = 1
Manlet in denial. 5’5 to 5’9 = 1
Rice = 1
Deformed frame and/or anorexic or obese = 1 *
No = 0.5
Autistic, crippling anxiety or have a severe, diagnosed mental disorder = 1.5 *

8 with the stars, bro. It's over.

lets hope for that miracle waifu lads

Didn't really expect anything above incel anyway.

Damn, i'm between an incel and a truecel.

2.5 - 3

shitty test tho, how does being rich affect your ability to slay? females dont wanna fuck your cash they want your face.

But it's all face, I've been rated extremely low (3-4/10) by multiple women.

I have autism, no friends, and look like a gremlin, but because I'm white and well off that means I'm a normal?
Get the fuck outta here.