Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Incel Saint] If you say he mogs you, you're lying

Acorn

Acorn

⚒ Omnipotent Omniscient Omnipresent ⚒
★★

Following a head injury in 2014, an Indian man called Shyam Lal Yadav, developed a cutaneous horn, commonly referred to as a "devil's horn”.

The growth can arise from benign, premalignant, or malignant skin lesions. For years, Mr. Yadav had been cutting back the growth.

However, when it began to proliferate rapidly, he sought medical help.While the precise cause of cutaneous horn is not fully understood, it is believed that cellular aging, photodamage, and subsequent dysfunction of the epithelial cells play a role in their development.

NiggER, WTF is that? :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

always india

it's so fucking over brah
Its so fucking over. I'm tired of thiss bullshit

View attachment 1112306

Following a head injury in 2014, an Indian man called Shyam Lal Yadav, developed a cutaneous horn, commonly referred to as a "devil's horn”.

The growth can arise from benign, premalignant, or malignant skin lesions. For years, Mr. Yadav had been cutting back the growth.

However, when it began to proliferate rapidly, he sought medical help.While the precise cause of cutaneous horn is not fully understood, it is believed that cellular aging, photodamage, and subsequent dysfunction of the epithelial cells play a role in their development.
I look like him, but I have a full set of hair and I'm younger than him

St. Treehead

Would the horn be made of keratin ?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back