Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel Positivity "Megathread"

Yeah I guess, their copes are great but with great copes comes an even shittier reality.
They invented a talking dakimakura, anime, and a holographic GF.

They're the gods of cope pewpew.

I'm happy that there are people who make awkward amv's with mexican regional music.

It's so ridiculous. Jfl @Yerberito.

1. No. Germany is my neighbor though. I live in Poland.
2. No. I failed my test and didn't try again, because I quit my job.. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: @LastGerman

That is brutal, but at least yo uare not slaving your ass away in warehosue logistics anymore.

Hehe,

Time to bump up the thread again for nightcels pewpew.

I've thankful that I've been featured on cucktears by BrazilianSmegma before :feelsautistic:

I found a store where they have chewing tobacco :feelsautistic:.

It's time to breathe life into this once more, I don't know if I'll get the necroposting penalty if I continue to bump past March 25th.

But I'm in the safezone for now pewpew.

It's time to breathe life into this once more, I don't know if I'll get the necroposting penalty if I continue to bump past March 25th.

But I'm in the safezone for now pewpew.
Safezone is cope
I've made retarded bumps as well a bit older than 1 month without warnings
Resultado de imagen de gun pepe

Safezone is cope
I've made retarded bumps as well a bit older than 1 month without warnings
Resultado de imagen de gun pepe
I think the rule should instead be if the last post was older than 1 month instead of the thread, so we can keep OG threads running for a while (can't believe we can't bump 2017 threads) pewpew.

I think the rule should instead be if the last post was older than 1 month instead of the thread, so we can keep OG threads running for a while (can't believe we can't bump 2017 threads) pewpew.
Many did recently but idk if they got warned
grenade-copy-png.215620

what am I to say

@Anonymous MG
It's positive reality...
Yea it's reality
Waiting it for everyone

I’m grateful af for my tulpa she keeps me sane and relatively happy