Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel only experience "Would you date him??"

KenshiroFistsX

KenshiroFistsX

Recruit
★★★★★
Have you ever been with a chad in highschool (Or even after high school, I stopped hanging around those types of people), and whenever a girl came around they would ask the girl "Would you date him?" It happened to me so much I just stopped hanging around those types of people entirely. The girl would go "ew!" And the chad would just laugh. Anybody else had this type of experience?

ez social comparisation to boost own status

No because i stopped hanging out with those people if they ever were to say that, guess that's why i have nobody now :feelsseriously:

the only chads I interacted with were the cool ones never put up with assholes to those I would just show the middle finger uIhope u did something to that chad and that bitch.

the only chads I interacted with were the cool ones never put up with assholes to those I would just show the middle finger uIhope u did something to that chad and that bitch.
I wish I did, man. We all know how the public school system is though.

I've never had a chad as a friend so this never happened to me.

I wish I did, man. We all know how the public school system is though.
Been there almost got suspended its worth it in the end at least people know you have courage to reciprocate that's way better than doing nothing.

Been there almost got suspended its worth it in the end at least people know you have courage to reciprocate that's way better than doing nothing.
The scolding I would have got from my mom :feelskek:
Anyways, I wish I could time travel and beat the shit out of all the people that harassed and humiliated me, too late now

The scolding I would have got from my mom :feelskek:
Anyways, I wish I could time travel and beat the shit out of all the people that harassed and humiliated me, too late now
Don't worry you will probably get more opportunities :feelsYall:

I was always the butt of would you rather jokes.

"Would you rather kiss a dog's Anus or makeout with Hate_my_life for a minute"?

They'd say things like this whilst I'm there as if I can't hear.

I was always the butt of would you rather jokes.

"Would you rather kiss a dog's Anus or makeout with Hate_my_life for a minute"?

They'd say things like this whilst I'm there as if I can't hear.
Oh man, I went to school with a lot of people of Hispanic descent, they would harass me like this in English as well, but they would also do it in Spanish, laughing at me and embarrassing me in a language I couldn't understand. You could make the argument that I don't know that they were speaking about me because I don't understand their language, yet they pointed at me and looked at me while they had the conversation, as well as laughing. That's how I know they were speaking about me.

Happened about a week ago in the school hallways actually. What made it even more brutal is that I liked the girl.

Happened about a week ago in the school hallways actually. What made it even more brutal is that I liked the girl.
Drop that guy, he isn't your friend. He's just going to keep on doing it over and over...

Drop that guy, he isn't your friend. He's just going to keep on doing it over and over...
It was a weird situation. I hadn't talked to him in over a year and he happens be with said girl. He remembered me, said hi, then proceeded with the 'would you date him' shit. She said no in a disturbed way.

To me it only happened with other girls. One girl would suggest to another girl that she dated me and she would go like that.

My Chadlite acquaintance once tried to make a foid he was fucking to kiss a truecel friend of ours. I don't think it was with the intention of humiliating him (though it's possible), but of course she refused.

It was a weird situation. I hadn't talked to him in over a year and he happens be with said girl. He remembered me, said hi, then proceeded with the 'would you date him' shit. She said no in a disturbed way.
That's worse when there's a lot of people around :feelsugh: I hate chads with a passion
To me it only happened with other girls. One girl would suggest to another girl that she dated me and she would go like that.

My Chadlite acquaintance once tried to make a foid he was fucking to kiss a truecel friend of ours. I don't think it was with the intention of humiliating him (though it's possible), but of course she refused.
If that guy was a truecel then the chad knew the girl was going to refuse most likely.