Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel never gets a single match or like on tinder, but Moeggels get 60

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
He gets all the validation and is freely posting on a forum for incels.
Time to enforce the rules
@Komesarj89

I see this guy brag with that all the time on this forum but the mods seem chad only here too :feelsaww:

60, so what? 40 of them are bots, 15 landwhales and 5 low-tier beckies. Trust me

Mnoegglst

Last edited:
lookism has been gone for like over a year. also to be rated a chad there you had to be extremely good looking hes either lying or he mogs hard

60, so what? 40 of them are bots, 15 landwhales and 5 low-tier beckies. Trust me
Not true at all, but I didn’t get anything from it anyway yet. It was an extremely low effort profile though (one shit selfie and no bio) so maybe i’ll get better results if I try again.

bastrd @Moeggels you post on lookism and rated as chad
It was a joke rating.

Check this. https://incels.is/threads/moeggels-hate-thread.356663/

He got compliments from foids in bars. He claims he is tall. And he says he got rated chad in lookism.org
I never claimed to be tall, stop pulling shit from your ass. I’m 2 inches above average in height, that’s not tall.

Not true at all, but I didn’t get anything from it anyway yet. It was an extremely low effort profile though (one shit selfie and no bio) so maybe i’ll get better results if I try again.
Keep coping lol. You wanna impress some incels with your shitty Tinder "success"? Youre subhuman, live with it.

Keep coping lol. You wanna impress some incels with your shitty Tinder "success"? Youre subhuman, live with it.
You’re the retard coping by making up bullshit about my matches who you haven’t seen. 10 were ugly, one was a tranny. The rest were decent. I have no one to impress, they were mediocre results. If I wanted to impress someone i’d say I got 99+ in an hour.

@Moeggels is an bluepilled incel in denial making up stories. He's a retarded troll
whatever helps you sleep

@Moeggels is an bluepilled incel in denial making up stories. He's a retarded troll
I’m not an incel-in-denial, i’m an incel lmao

Lol you're coping thinking you're an "autistic chad"
Never once said that, but thanks for calling me Chad like the other homosexuals who can’t stop making posts about me.

You’re the retard coping by making up bullshit about my matches who you haven’t seen. 10 were ugly, one was a tranny. The rest were decent. I have no one to impress, they were mediocre results. If I wanted to impress someone i’d say I got 99+ in an hour.

whatever helps you sleep
Like i said, 40 matches of your matches were bots, 10 landwhales, 5 trannies, 5 low-tier beckies. Live with it.

Nigger I just saw this thread on latest content
You’re obsessed with me just like the other homosexuals who constantly post about me and make up fake quotes that I never said.

Like i said, 40 matches of your matches were bots, 10 landwhales, 5 trannies, 5 low-tier beckies. Live with it.
No bots, 10 were ugly and there was a tranny there too. The other 55 were decent. Absolutely hilarious how you think that making up bullshit that you have no way of confirming makes you look like anything other than a seething faggot.

You’re obsessed with me just like the other homosexuals who constantly post about me and make up fake quotes that I never said.

No bots, 10 were ugly and there was a tranny there too. The other 55 were decent. Absolutely hilarious how you think that making up bullshit that you have no way of confirming makes you look like anything other than a seething faggot.
One tranny was your mum, bro.

Incel trait :lul:
A right swipe doesn’t mean anything, it just means you’re not hideous. Why do so many people here think that by swiping right a woman is 100% down to choke on your dick? I’m just as incel after trying Tinder as I was before.
Soon i’ll take better pictures and maybe i’ll get better results, maybe not. For now I have other things to worry about.

Truecels wouldnt use Tinder… :feelsdevil:

Chadfishing
When you chadfish, women tell you they want to suck your dick, the right swipe alone doesn’t mean anything.

It’s crazy how mods ban any discussion of minors but this Fakecel is still allowed here.

I see this guy brag with that all the time on this forum but the mods seem chad only here too :feelsaww:
Made in heaven also constantly brags about being complimented yet he still roams around.