Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel incel meals? what are you eating/ did you eat recently

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
Real food is for the weak, I sustain myself on pure hatred and the blood of my enemies
Go back to vidya kid.
Soy meat with beans

Canned tuna and spaghetti

I basically haven’t eaten a carb in 3 months.

Bought some unflavored Now whey protein isolate.

Try to eat as many salads as possible, and avocados.

Fast food once a month if that, again no carbs.

I eat rice and sausages, fast to cook and doesn't taste that bad.

I don't give a shit about anything anymore so I gorge on unhealthy shit to cope. I ate Whataburger earlier today. Then I ate chocolate and drank an energy drink while I played vidya. It's sad that my life turned out this way.
Fellow Texascel?

Grilled chicken, rice, broccoli. pretty much over and over. Throw in some noodles or some eggs now and then and it's got the best cheap/ quality ratio for a loser incel Male.

When you're alone there's no point or motivation to spend hours in kitchen preparing an elaborate meal for just yourself.

Primarily frozen food.

i waste most of my money on relatively healthy/expensive food. fish, meat, avocados etc. doesn't do much except i have maybe slightly less zits and other awful facial blemishes than the average normalfag.

it's all drained/farmed/faked and mostly devoid of the nutritious substances they had back in the 1960s anyway.

Rice and coffee with cream.

I had top ramen with salmon mixed in this morning.