Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel incel meals? what are you eating/ did you eat recently

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
Deleted member 6753

Deleted member 6753

0.00001/10
-
right now im "enjoying" my water, brown rice and chicken breast with salt. i typically only have breakfast if im training shortly after. that boring gymcel life ftw. I will usually have 5 to 7 cups of black unsweetened coffee per day.

Is your diet good / bad? what did you most recently eat?

I don't give a shit about anything anymore so I gorge on unhealthy shit to cope. I ate Whataburger earlier today. Then I ate chocolate and drank an energy drink while I played vidya. It's sad that my life turned out this way.

I eat a lot of rice, pasta, and beans tbh.

I don't give a shit about anything anymore so I gorge on unhealthy shit to cope. I ate Whataburger earlier today. Then I ate chocolate and drank an energy drink while I played vidya. It's sad that my life turned out this way.
:chad: low inhib behaviour tbh

Saltine Crackers and water

I try to eat as healthy as possible tbh. Binge eating kills me though, I'm in love/hate relationship with chocolate ngl. Drinking water regularly though, potent lifefuel (literally).

Do you enjoy vegetables and fruits?

cereal pizza ice croquettes chicken nuggets chips fruit etc

Just ate some rye crisp bread with whey cheese and water. My diet is generally starch based, and low in refined sugars.

Real food is for the weak, I sustain myself on pure hatred and the blood of my enemies

The last thing I ate was a taco. I usually snack throughout the day and don't eat at any specific time. I try to eat a whole food, plant based diet, though recently I have been eating more processed food.

Just had cereal.

Dat dere high metabolism so losing bf = piece of cake.

Soy meat with beans

I'm a pancakemaxxer tbh.

Yesterday evening I ate a peanut butter soup with smoked duck and mashed squash. New York magazine called it a 'playful but mysterious little dish.' I loved it. And then... a red snapper with violets and pine nuts. It followed nicely.

Yesterday evening I ate a peanut butter soup with smoked duck and mashed squash. New York magazine called it a 'playful but mysterious little dish.' I loved it. And then... a red snapper with violets and pine nuts. It followed nicely.
im enough of an incel that i know that reference

oatmeal cookies tbh

My food today (or I guess yesterday now) consisted of a big cup of black coffee in the morning, then around 2pm I had a big chipotle burrito, then I took a nap and woke up at 2am to snack on plain vegan hotdogs and dry cereal.

How do you like them filled?
most often I eat them with apple sauce or tomatoes+mozzarella+sweet balsamic.
the nice thing about pancakes is that you can create new variations very easily, I like experimenting.

A 9mm right in the head is a great incel meal

My leanmaxx diet consists of a single chicken streak or a full burger if I'm feeling it and low calorie sports drink.
I go dizzy on full water fasting so I must ear something

Fried eggs ngl
I can't cook anything else

Chicken tenders

I had several bowls of Frosted Flakes at about 1 am

Last edited:
Rice, pasta , chicken

rice and stewed vegetables

What can you bench press
The last thing I ate was a taco. I usually snack throughout the day and don't eat at any specific time. I try to eat a whole food, plant based diet, though recently I have been eating more processed food.
Bro processed food is so bad, are you going vegan, I'd recommend 6 whole eggs in the morning though

I had English muffins with peanut butter and a banana for breakfast.

egg, ham and salad

A large pizza for lunch. Salmon and potato for dinner.

You are stronger than @Blacktarpill
im up to around the 1/2/3/4 plates standard for ohp/bench/squat/DL (a bit higher for DL and OHP and a bit lower for squat)
i dont want to bulk cause ill look even more subhuman so I'm fine with slow progress from now on

Yesterday I had a frozen lasagna, pretty incel tbh. Today was McDonald's.

im up to around the 1/2/3/4 plates standard for ohp/bench/squat/DL (a bit higher for DL and OHP and a bit lower for squat)
i dont want to bulk cause ill look even more subhuman so I'm fine with slow progress from now on
I am the same, if i bulk up too much my shitty rounded face looks even worse and it gets really bloated

I am the same, if i bulk up too much my shitty rounded face looks even worse and it gets really bloated
yep. although i have never been truly fat and was once extremely underweight and that doesnt look good either.

basically i look awful at any bf%

I ate like this not that rarely, my metabolism is too high speed.

I dont support self harm.
often what you think is a high metabolism is just you undereating. have u tried tracking everything?