Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel.is has fallen...

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
My fellow brocels.

It is true... unfortunately we have lost the battle of the highway of martyrs... the foid avis reign victorious and are currently terrorising good incel men with their subversive foid worshipping propaganda...

But I am here to tell you that we may have lost the battle but we didn't lose the war...

This is no time to give up! This is no time to falter! NAY! THIS IS A TIME TO RISE! I am here to deliver a messages to all my truest truecels out here and that is... DO NOT DESPAIR! This is just the passing of degeneration driven by the bitterness off man! Truecels of .is LET US ALL UNITE! Let us fight for a great forum. A decent forum. That gives us a refuge from foids. That gives us a chance to cleanse ourselves from degeneracy.

THIS IS NOT OVER.

IT HASN'T EVEN BEGUN.

TRUECELS OF .IS DECENDANTS OF INCELLIAN BLOOD I ASK YOU...

WOLLT IHR TOTALEN KRIEG?
ZomboMeme 10052023235255

we'll ban them next time

You're waging an online website war against people you've never met who have 3x3 pixels of non-existing characters.
State of inkwells.is

it's over

OP, are u north african?

You're waging an online website war against people you've never met who have 3x3 pixels of non-existing characters.
State of inkwells.is

it's over
video hands GIF

Problem?

State of inkwells.is

it's over
and you comment like a retard by adding it's over at the end of every post
state of GrAYfags

it's over

My fellow brocels.

It is true... unfortunately we have lost the battle of the highway of martyrs... the foid avis reign victorious and are currently terrorising good incel men with their subversive foid worshipping propaganda...

But I am here to tell you that we may have lost the battle but we didn't lose the war...

This is no time to give up! This is no time to falter! NAY! THIS IS A TIME TO RISE! I am here to deliver a messages to all my truest truecels out here and that is... DO NOT DESPAIR! This is just the passing of degeneration driven by the bitterness off man! Truecels of .is LET US ALL UNITE! Let us fight for a great forum. A decent forum. That gives us a refuge from foids. That gives us a chance to cleanse ourselves from degeneracy.

THIS IS NOT OVER.

IT HASN'T EVEN BEGUN.

TRUECELS OF .IS DECENDANTS OF INCELLIAN BLOOD I ASK YOU...

WOLLT IHR TOTALEN KRIEG?
View attachment 749465

View: https://youtu.be/DjS2hIJBt5U

As long as it's only 2d I don't really care. If they allow 3d foids I will join your holy war, hail victory :feelsbaton:

I had mine up the entire time.

51328.jpg

Decent "personality".

Cope, we stay winning.
Although I myself won’t have a foid avi ironically.

Gas the fakecels. Gas the simps. Sieg heil.

it's common knowledge anyone with a 2d avi is a faggot

I WANT TOTALLY ER

I prefer armies that could win a war lmao. For losing the battle but wining the war, this picture is a rather terrible metaphor.

Get 3DPD avatars and accelerate the decline. That poll was for ALL female avatars including 3DPD.

Seems the place took rot a bit too seriously

You have the support of the gaspatchonites