Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel/Involuntary Celibate Definition

What does the words Involuntarily Celibate/Incel mean to YOU?

• To never have had sex i.e. being a truecel a virgin.

• To not be able to have sex i.e it is involuntarily you can´t get sex.

Results are only viewable after voting.
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
I wonder what this forum´s members actually think this means because I have seen several times people saying that if a man have had sex in his life he isn´t incel/involuntarily celibate I guess it´s because people view the word differently where some think it means being a truecel KHHV (kissless, hugless, handheldless virgin) and others take it for what the words put together LITERALLY means which is Involuntarily celibate i.e. a person who involuntarily can´t get sex despite of trying.

I have also seen people who think being incel means they can´t get a partner but can get sex this is of course mostly femcels who say this and it´s stupid beyond comprehension because this completely contradicts the words themselves because if anyone can get sex they aren´t involuntarily CELIBATE these people should look up the words in a dictionary and make up a new word for what they would like to call it if they can get sex but not a GF/BF because clearly they aren´t involuntarily celibate.

I will make a poll for this question and make it anonymous because I would really like to know what YOU think the word means. By definition the words literally means that if you can´t get sex you despite of trying you are involuntarily celibate but of course one could wonder where the line was because members don´t say they are virgins they say they are incel so it has become like a group, community and for someone to brand themselves incel because they have tried to get sex for maybe a week would most likely offend a lot of people in here but technically that person would be involuntarily celibate because he tried to get sex but was denied. a more serious and extreme example would be George Sodini as an example you can google him he was an incel who did a mass shooting and killed 3 foids. This man have had sex in his youth but for the next 19 years he was unable to get sex you can come up with a conclusion yourself as to why you might say agepill, mentalcel etc. but still he was involuntarily celibate so by this forums members definition wasn´t he indeed INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE? He didn´t have sex so he clearly was celibate and he tried and tried through redpilled philosophy and still failed so isn´t he by definition Involuntary celibate since having no sex was out of his control?

Truecel literally means virgin I don´t know who came up with the word truecel but since it was made I assume the person who did it did it to differentiate between a virgin and an involuntarily celibate who has had sex in his past.
I think a lot of people also see being incel as a way of life which I think makes sense since because of looks we are treated different even from when we start in school where the popular kids are Chads and Staceys no one has ever seen a Stacey sit by herself without any friends and there is a reason for this and it´s of course because of looks.

It also seems the majority of incels don´t think too much of the literal definition of the words and just see the single word incel and believe it is only reserved for true virgins (truecels) and everyone who isn´t one is a fakecel because have they ascended 5 years ago, 10 years ago even 19 years ago like George Sodini they are a fakecel because then they aren´t virgins.

I'm a virgin but I'm gonna have to go with the bottom choice unless you also count dryspells. 5 or so years without sex despite wanting to = incel, even if you aren't a virgin.

If you've had sex before you've proven you can get sex

I'm a virgin but I'm gonna have to go with the bottom choice unless you also count dryspells. 5 or so years without sex despite wanting to = incel, even if you aren't a virgin.
Remember to vote how YOU view incels. And yes I should probably have used the word dryspell but a dryspell is only existent because a male can´t get sex because he is rejected.

An incel is someone who wants to have consensual sex but never will.

Getting in the minutiae of what is considered consensual sex is long and has many variables.

Basically, if you've ever penetrated a female and didn't need to pay for it, you're not an incel and need to GTFO.

And, no, the definition of incel has nothing to do with your mindset or personaliteehee.

If you had a sex (except hookers) get the fuck out of here lol

I honestly don't see how someone that has had consensual sex (Prostitutes don't count) can be classed as an incel.

Basically, if you've ever penetrated a female and didn't need to pay for it, you're not an incel and need to GTFO.
Tell me about all the times you've approached 1/10, menopausal, obese, mobility scooter-riding single mothers who live off welfare and been rejected. If not, then volcel.

Technically it means to not be able to get sex like the definition on the introduction to incel thread. But to me I'd like to include every male that is a sexual loser I.E have to settle for less than their looksmax.

my co-worker has a kid and has been married but is an incel and is heavily black pilled. i work with him today so ill try to pick his brain more on how this foid destoyed his life.

If there is a reason why you can't have sex such as a deformity from accident, age, illnesses then I accept you, but don't go around saying you've had sex before.