Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel in denial on cucktears.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
This guy allways talks about how he can't get a girlfrien/ get laid but he is allways acting like he's not an incel.
[attachment=1144]
[attachment=1146]
[attachment=1147]
He disproves cucktears entire argument. He is a cucked whiteknight that hates incels, but he still can't get laid or have a girlfriend.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180110-202634.png
    Screenshot_20180110-202634.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 182
  • Screenshot_20180110-202648.png
    Screenshot_20180110-202648.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 179
  • Screenshot_20180110-202714.png
    Screenshot_20180110-202714.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 181
Dont you just hate those type of delusional incels?

These are the ones who would fuck you over any chance they can get if they had an advantage out of it

Did that FAGGOT just tell me to grow some balls, have some interest, and get a job? Arrogant cunt, i have all three of those things.

Nautica1983 said:
Did that FAGGOT just tell me to grow some balls, have some interest, and get a job? Arrogant cunt, i have all three of those things.

Brady is gonna lose to the Titans 59-0.

a-virgin-nigger said:

Only if they're playing in a blizzard......and you reversed the score to the Pats winning 59-0.

Nautica1983 said:
a-virgin-nigger said:
Only if they're playing in a blizzard......and you reversed the score to the Pats winning 59-0.

Lmao it's just funny to imagine that. Titans will get their revenge. Mariota, Henry, and Walker will run their balls on the Pats D.

He just needs to take two more showers a day and read about intersectional feminism and dykism

I hate this guy so much

a-virgin-nigger said:
Lmao it's just funny to imagine that. Titans will get their revenge. Mariota, Henry, and Walker will run their balls on the Pats D.

If the Titans beat the Patriots I WILL POST MY FACE PIC ON HERE. Tag this comment!

Women are the problem they are choosing guys based on looks, you may have a lot of positive characteristics but they still won't give us the time of day

NeverSubmit said:
Women are the problem they are choosing guys based on looks, you may have a lot of positive characteristics but they still won't give us the time of day

I mean it goes both ways. No one hear wants to date or fuck someone their not attracted to either.

Crustaciouse said:
This guy allways talks about how he can't get a girlfrien/ get laid but he is allways acting like he's not an incel.

He disproves cucktears entire argument. He is a cucked whiteknight that hates incels, but he still can't get laid or have a girlfriend.

This is so cringeworthy, hes acting like a fucking dog wanting his master to pet him. "Im ugly and a virgin and I will never get laid, but I dont hate women Im a nice guy, see I dont care, life will go on women are amazing Im not an asshole despite being ugly? Upvote me, Im not like those incels. Right guys?"

I cant tell if hes just doing this hoping that a girl will reach out to him and fuck him (which will never happen) or if hes doing this because hes literally that pathetic and attention starved that hes willing to humiliate himself like this just to get someone to pay attention to him for one second.

Total Imbecile said:
This is so cringeworthy, hes acting like a fucking dog wanting his master to pet him. "Im ugly and a virgin and I will never get laid, but I dont hate women Im a nice guy, see I dont care, life will go on women are amazing Im not an asshole despite being ugly? Upvote me, Im not like those incels. Right guys?"

I cant tell if hes just doing this hoping that a girl will reach out to him and fuck him (which will never happen) or if hes doing this because hes literally that pathetic and attention starved that hes willing to humiliate himself like this just to get someone to pay attention to him for one second.

He's coping.

I tried to convert an inceltears user a while ago but he's just too far gone to come around IMO. I tried to lay it on soft but he just couldn't accept it. 

Read our exchange, it was truly pathetic. "Maybe even never having one would be okay with me"

QPyjruO.png

jackbud said:
"Maybe even never having one would be okay with me"

QPyjruO.png

What the fuck, this guys coping abilities must be insane. He should join a therapy group and teach druggies and alcoholics in addiction recovery how to cope.

giphy.gif

We need to start calling them uncletomcels.

Damn I hate when some sanctimonious prick who's got what I want tells me I should stop thinking about it
"Sex and dating is all they think about. It's taking over their lives"

Duh. If you had no food all you'd think about is food.

Crustaciouse said:

What a fucking joke lmao.
The everlasting asexual wannabe that can't get why people want to have sex.

tehgymcel420 said:
We need to start calling them uncletomcels.

Incels in denial are aggravating. The first step to solving a problem is admitting you have one