Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incel idea: our own Country (NO FOIDS ALLOWED)

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
There are still plenty of islands and land in upper Asia where nobody wants to be.

What shall we name it?
Incelistan.

NO CHADS / FOIDS ALLOWED

if any chad or foid is captured they will be imprisoned and we will use the chads for labor and the foids for sex

One problem. I don’t know who our world leader should be/how our government would be like. I don’t trust some of you niggas ngl

I should be in charge because I am the ugliest

We should have a council of eldercels, no individual leader.

I have some medical education so you're all going to die horribly :feelsjuice:

I'll be the local rabbi and do Islamic style calls for prayer to honor ER and the incel saints.

Might want to rethink that whole foids not being allowed thing, because I don't want to see a nation devolve into a nation full of faggots and retards. Chad prison labor is a good idea though, I like that.

We could set up our nation to where all the surrounding nations of the earth send us their inmate female criminals or prisoners for the worst offences, their choice will be execution or being sent to the incel nation to serve as reproductive sex slaves. I just creamed my shorts thinking about this, JFL.

We can use the piece of unclaimed land between Egypt and Sudan, sun might be to hot for white "cels" though.

We can use the piece of unclaimed land between Egypt and Sudan, sun might be to hot for white "cels" though.
We want a small nation to be low key and not draw attention to ourselves, think islands in the Bahamas or Caribbean.

Somewhere with good internet cables also for online gaming purposes.

As a special decree, every incel man assigned a female sex slave shall teach all their male offspring how to use an AK-47 for military recruitment of defending the Incel Fatherland. So as it is written, so shall it be done.

Last edited:
We want a small nation to be low key and not draw attention to ourselves, think islands in the Bahamas or Caribbean.

Somewhere with good internet cables also for online gaming purposes.

As a special decree, every incel man assigned a female sex slave shall teach all their male offspring how to use an AK-47 for military recruitment of defending the Incel Fatherland. So as it is written, so shall it be done.
It's close to the nile and red sea, I want it there so we can fish for fesikh.

Island nation is better, sub tropical temperature and agriculture for farming is achievable. Being that we're surrounded by the ocean there's your fishing. And better yet, because it's a fucking island foids can't escape off of it. Win, win all around.

In this hypothetical nation I am thereby voting myself as the Interior Minister Of Military Defense, this is non-negotiable.

Last edited:
The difference between incels and chads exists because females have the power of choosing their sexual partners. If you take away that power by legalizing rape (and institutionalizing it) there will be no more "incels". It will become the land of men, without any difference of beauty.
I'm currently working on a plan to realize this. Building such a society without running the risk of being destroyed by other States' military force is not easy.
Cool beans, update us as time goes on.
I have some medical education so you're all going to die horribly :feelsjuice:
I'm seeing a national secretary of public health here, you got potential.
We will call them the Supreme Council Of Wizardcels.

I will be the national military General responsible for military defense, military offense, military recruitment, counter intelligence, and training soldiers.

Our national military motto will be, "Every soldier masters their rifle, and as a reward every swinging dick is assigned his own vagina to stick it in."

Last edited:
We would have to depend on Egypt for access to fresh water because I assume it never rains there.

I'm turning 38 this year do I qualify as an eldercel?
Our national military motto will be, "Every soldier masters their rifle, and as a reward every swinging dick is assigned his own vagina to stick it in."
wait i thought foids weren't allowed?

You'll make a great coffee farmer, with a little luck and a few acres of land you'll be assigned a wife in no time.

"Be fruitful and multiply."

Go forth and be productive citizen.

I'm not sure if eldercels should be elected or appointed. Democracy is a popularity contest and we should shy away from that as incels, moving away from democracy may result in autocracy though.

There should defs be a minimum age of 30 for eldercels, no zoomers.

Welcome to the Incelistan where every incel can be a king.

We'll import the foids for our pleasure one way or another, I personally like my idea of the entire world sending us their female inmates, we basically become a giant female penal colony managed by male incels.

It will be our guarantee they won't invade or attack us, the females are already on death row, so when they become our sex slaves nobody is really going to even care. Win, win.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if eldercels should be elected or appointed. Democracy is a popularity contest and we should shy away from that as incels, moving away from democracy may result in autocracy though.

There should defs be a minimum age of 30 for eldercels, no zoomers.
an election should definitely be held, because like society, inceldom standards will change, as we see every day. Due to hypergamy we could see Chads become incels.

After at a certain age eldercels should be a life appointment, like, say 50?

definitely a minimum age of 30 though, maybe even 35.

We'll import the foids for our pleasure one way or another, I personally like my idea of the entire world sending us their female inmates, we basically become a giant female penal colony managed by male incels.
will noodles be welcome? Because seeing them thirst and drool for white cock will make me do nothing but beat the ever living shit out of them.
ERu akbar! allahu akbar!

will noodles be welcome? Because seeing them thirst and drool for white cock will make me do nothing but beat the ever living shit out of them.

ERu akbar! allahu akbar!
The incel nation will be segregated racially and ethnically on a territorial basis, but each racially segregated province or municipality will have its own ethnic governor. All the ethnic governors in turn will answer to the greater government of Incelistan which will have political representatives of all ethnicities or races on the high council. [This ensures racial and ethnic hostilities are eased making cooperation or collaboration possible.]
I'll be the local rabbi and do Islamic style calls for prayer to honor ER and the incel saints.
You'll be limited to the Jewishcel province.

The provinces of Incelistan will be this:

Whitecel province
Blackcel province
Asiancel province
Middle Easterncel province
Latin Americancel province

And last but not least, Jewishcel province. [Because the rest of us have to keep a close watchful eye on you guys.]

Last edited:
Old idea and an idyllic cope.

We'd sooner get NATO's top military operatives sent to liquidate each of us individually than have our nation.

Old idea and an idyllic cope.

We'd sooner get NATO's top military operatives sent to liquidate each of us individually than have our nation.
Agreed, but it is fun and entertaining to contemplate nonetheless.

Agreed, but it is fun and entertaining to contemplate nonetheless.
Yeah, fantasy coping and daydreaming help keep you sane to a degree. If anything, it retains your hope and helps you stay away from the rope.

The moment anyone would consider stepping away and creating their own country the US would bomb it until there is no dirt left

No, they’ll probably be a few foids who want to tag along. Well let them tag along, but they have to live under our rules.:dab:

Why not have government provided prostitutes?

Might want to rethink that whole foids not being allowed thing, because I don't want to see a nation devolve into a nation full of faggots and retards. Chad prison labor is a good idea though, I like that.

We could set up our nation to where all the surrounding nations of the earth send us their inmate female criminals or prisoners for the worst offences, their choice will be execution or being sent to the incel nation to serve as reproductive sex slaves. I just creamed my shorts thinking about this, JFL.
The point is that we would be apply to supply ourselves with a comfortable, foid-free space, meaning no gynocentrism and no degeneracy.

Faggotry would be heavily against the law. Any man accused of being a faggot would be sentenced to eternal labor, similar to captured Chad spies.

are you fucking stupid? Female inmate population around the world is infested with landwhales, sheboons, and other degenerate classes of foids. That’s not coomfuel at all. If anything this category of women should also be sentenced to labor since they’re unfuckable. For the fuckable foids, they will be sentenced to being sexual support for the native incels.

We would be attacked by surrounding countries and agencies within a year.

Incel flag 1

The point is that we would be apply to supply ourselves with a comfortable, foid-free space, meaning no gynocentrism and no degeneracy.

Faggotry would be heavily against the law. Any man accused of being a faggot would be sentenced to eternal labor, similar to captured Chad spies.

are you fucking stupid? Female inmate population around the world is infested with landwhales, sheboons, and other degenerate classes of foids. That’s not coomfuel at all. If anything this category of women should also be sentenced to labor since they’re unfuckable. For the fuckable foids, they will be sentenced to being sexual support for the native incels.
There has to be at least a few fuckable female prisoner inmates somewhere, we are talking about the entire world here.
Why not have government provided prostitutes?
All women are glorified prostitutes, no such thing as a non prostitute woman especially nowadays. They practically sell themselves to the highest bidder.
Yes, I'm liking this.

Last edited:
We would be destroyed in days

we just need a strong army. Which wont be that hard because we wont allow women or fags into the army or the country at all for that matter :dab:

Good that’s perfect then to keep out the white”cels”.

If I had to be in the vicinity of most of you, you'd probably be dead

Gorilla

Last edited:
A better idea is to hijack a nuclear submarine and use it to raid on normie shipping like somali pirates :feelsdevil:

The incel nation will be segregated racially and ethnically on a territorial basis, but each racially segregated province or municipality will have its own ethnic governor. All the ethnic governors in turn will answer to the greater government of Incelistan which will have political representatives of all ethnicities or races on the high council. [This ensures racial and ethnic hostilities are eased making cooperation or collaboration possible.]

You'll be limited to the Jewishcel province.

The provinces of Incelistan will be this:

Whitecel province
Blackcel province
Asiancel province
Middle Easterncel province
Latin Americancel province

And last but not least, Jewishcel province. [Because the rest of us have to keep a close watchful eye on you guys.]
Let's not forget abocels. We need someone to guard and look after our harshest environments and borders.

There would be a race war in 5 minuets

There are still plenty of islands and land in upper Asia where nobody wants to be.

What shall we name it?
Incelistan.

NO CHADS / FOIDS ALLOWED

if any chad or foid is captured they will be imprisoned and we will use the chads for labor and the foids for sex

One problem. I don’t know who our world leader should be/how our government would be like. I don’t trust some of you niggas ngl
What you mean is that you want a new religion.

Having a country requires creating a certain spirit before anything else. Then there is the problem of government and, above all, the lack of trust. The last one in particular can only be solved by religion.

What I mean by "religion" here is any set of transcendent principles, not necessarily a belief in the supernatural. I personally do not believe in God

What shall we name it?
Incelistan.

NO CHADS / FOIDS ALLOWED

Foids are allowed but we implement islamic burkha for them and for all males also so we don't get fucked by looks, all manlets are forced to wear lifters so all males are at the same height and you don't know who is tall until you look inside the male burkha but that only happens in marriage.

Also jobs and social meetings are of the same sex only, only foid job spaces so they don't get to contact with chads, same for males as they don't get to hoard all the foids.

Foids are allowed but we implement islamic burkha for them and for all males also so we don't get fucked by looks, all manlets are forced to wear lifters so all males are at the same height and you don't know who is tall until you look inside the male burkha but that only happens in marriage.

Also jobs and social meetings are of the same sex only, only foid job spaces so they don't get to contact with chads, same for males as they don't get to hoard all the foids.
Sounds cucked. No. Foids should be imprisoned

Sounds cucked. No. Foids should be imprisoned
Both ideas are cucked, if you allow foids they will brainwash males in to simping them and making a revolt against the incel regimen.

But with no foids you get rampant homosexuality like in jail.

Both ideas are cucked, if you allow foids they will brainwash males in to simping them and making a revolt against the incel regimen.

But with no foids you get rampant homosexuality like in jail.
Simping and faggotry will be against the law.