Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel friendly education reform

What would be the best education reform for incels?

• Randomly assigned girlfriend from classmates every semester

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Attractiveness of assigned girlfriend according to your grades

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Orgies instead of PE

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Strict abstinence for everybody

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Foid classmates must wear blindfolds at all times

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • The fuck is wrong with you?

• Swamp knives

• Total voters
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Just in case I get nominated for secretary of education...

I think the "Attractiveness of assigned girlfriend according to your grades" is the best option.

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.
I think the "Attractiveness of assigned girlfriend according to your grades" is the best option.
tbh but it's gonna be over for low IQ

Only top students get to choose.
Random for everyone else as long as they put in some effort.

Yes it is. Orgies is by far the worst.
Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

tbh but it's gonna be over for low IQ
It was second reply.
You get chad's leftovers buddy. Enjoy your monthly starfish post

Distance education only.

Only top students get to choose.
Random for everyone else as long as they put in some effort.
Over for lowIQcels

inceldom = depression anxiety = losing sleep and missing school = lower grades = more inceldom

Yep. Any of these options will make the girls gather their simps and attempt to overthrow the education system.

FORCED ASEXUALITY FOR EVERYONE:

Strict abstinence for everybody

FORCED ASEXUALITY FOR EVERYONE:

Strict abstinence for everybody
Would be fun to hang every roasty on a branch on a school tree. I think since this covid is forcing schools to abandon irl education would be nice to give every student a nick name and stop discrimination against ugly boys. The teachers should never know the sex, age, race or a student, it is not necessary. I vote we take this masks thing further to full face masks.

Why would you change gf every semester? One for life is by far the best option, even better if assigned beased on meritocracy

inceldom = depression anxiety = losing sleep and missing school = lower grades = more inceldom
Except chad gets good grades while playing football while you rot.