Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Expressions that went Viral?

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
Some of you can go back 5 or ten years, and recall if a certain phrase was actually originated by truecels. I only knew of the word incel for two years.

KAREN. I'd bet money that was started here to describe old roasties calling managers.

The WALL. Probably when Jennifer Aniston hit 50, 3 years ago.

SEWER. Not sure it's viral yet.

----others?

Incel, obviously
Stacy and Chad (not sure if originated with us or 4chan)
Foid, femoid

Some of you can go back 5 or ten years, and recall if a certain phrase was actually originated by truecels. I only knew of the word incel for two years.

KAREN. I'd bet money that was started here to describe old roasties calling managers.

The WALL. Probably when Jennifer Aniston hit 50, 3 years ago.

SEWER. Not sure it's viral yet.

----others?
"Chad" is pretty popular I guess. And "Based".

A lot of our lingo we stole from 4chan and some of that is mainstream like chad and stacy, redpill and bluepill, based. But incel/blackpill specific lingo? I can't really think of any.
Pretty sure that was started on subreddits where wage slaves would share stories about working retail or what ever. I remember Karen being a common substitute name they would use for the middle age women(since they didn't want to dox them) that would start bitching at them for petty reasons while they where working far before it became mainstream.

I just assumed it caught on and it became a meme.

Chad, based and -pilled

I’d wager the concept of a “Karen” is older than the modern incel community tbh:feelsjuice: Veronica maybe although that’s probably out of fashion

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back