Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel (depressioncel) trait: Everything is a chore for you

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Years of inceldom and depression cause you to be anhedonistic. You lack satisfaction in life with anything you do, nothing makes you happy. This makes you feel about everyday activities as massive chores that you struggle with doing. Going to shop, making a sandwich, making dinner, washing your clothes, trimming your beard, etc. Normal people treat these things as simple pauses between fun and pleasure, for you, these are chores in your life full of despair and dissatisfaction.

I, myself, constantly think about chores. Even if I finish doing some of them, I sit in front of my computer and instantly start thinking of what I have to do next even if it's in the next few hours. I can't focus on anything productive since my mind is completely occupied by those things. It's especially like that when I'm living on my own and not with my mom and have more things to take care of. Life sucks. I am constantly thinking about how each day for the next years will be like this, full of chores and it makes me so fucking depressed. I know I won't be able to live through this for long, I am suicidal and will probably end myself in the next 2 years.

Yes, every single activity, even the most basic one, feels like a chore to me. All I want to do is literally ldar. Sleeping or just lying in bed.

Anhedonia can only be medically induced.
your life's circumstances are just horrid so there's nothing of viably pleasurable to engage-in for long sustainable time. [UWSL]what remains is chore.[/UWSL]

Yes, every single activity, even the most basic one, feels like a chore to me. All I want to do is literally ldar. Sleeping or just lying in bed.

Is this really depression? because this is how i feel everyday, i think about chores every fucking day

Yep this is how i feel. Nothing fucking brings me joy anymore. Everything is just meaningless to me and i have no aim in life.

I have massive anxiety when it comes to leaving my place. Public anxiety, idk. Anything that involves going outside for me feels like a chore.

My public anxiety used to be so bad that it would make me feel like I was about to collapse under my own weight, paranoid about how i walked and everything else... I try to walk "normal" but I feel constant judgement.

I try to do "normal" things in public anyway, do any of you guys get what I mean or feel the same?

Yep this is how i feel. Nothing fucking brings me joy anymore. Everything is just meaningless to me and i have no aim in life.
Online games are always fun, fuck yeah.

Last edited:
It's not just an incel trait, but rather a Trucel Trait.

Anhedonia can only be medically induced.
:feelstastyman:
I have massive anxiety when it comes to leaving my place. Public anxiety, idk. Anything that involves going outside for me feels like a chore.

My public anxiety used to be so bad that it would make me feel like I was about to collapse under my own weight, paranoid about how i walked and everything else... I try to walk "normal" but I feel constant judgement.

I try to do "normal" things in public anyway, do any of you guys get what I mean or feel the same?

Online games are always fun, fuck yeah.
It was never such a popular thing even 30 years ago. I wonder what triggered men to be like this in recent times. All of this anxiety JFL.

my life has been like that for the past 3 years to an extreme extent and for the past 7 years to a lesser extent

public anxiety used to be so bad that it would make me feel like I was about to collapse under my own weight, paranoid about how i walked and everything else... I try to walk "normal" but I feel constant judgement.
I randomly experience exactly this, it used to be much worse.
my life has been like that for the past 3 years to an extreme extent and for the past 7 years to a lesser extent
We're on the same path.

yep, every task, even if it's as little as doing the dishes or taking the trash out, feels like a drag to me
there's been times where i feel accomplished just by bringing together the energy to hop out of bed and play a video game lol

Me too, but I don't know to what extent it is because I have nothing to look forward to and to what extent it is because I'm glued to my computer. And some things, like eating and hanging out with people, have always felt like a chore to me.

I feel like I have nothing to look forward to, nothing to enjoy or share with others, and no reason to be alive.

So everything feels pointless, and therefore everything feels like a chore.