Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel dating tips

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
This will be my weekly advice column where I give tips to incels on the world of dating.

My first tip revolves around selecting the girl. Specifically her hair. Always choose a girl with realt neat hair. Either it should be a short low maintenance cut or if she has long hair, make sure it always looks freshly washed and appears that she spent some time styling it in the morning before leaving the house. Be very cautious of women who have long hair and just throw it up in a messy bun.

Now the reason for this is that if a girl’s hair is a mess then likely her house is as well. And quite possibly other things such as her hygiene or her finances.

Check back next week for more tips!

The "maintenance" will never be for you.

I'm tired of "Western Queens".

Step one:
Don't

Thanks I guess:fuk:

"incel" "dating" already over

This has to be satire

Also do you speak from experience:chad:?

Thanks I just dmed a chick will see if she wants to fuck or not

Dating tip number 2. This weeks tip is fairly light hearted but still good. When you go out to dinner with a girl, order a drink or some sort other than water. Why? Because if you are proper gentleman and paying,
It will make her feel more at east to order a drink as well. Doesn’t have to be alcohol, soda or juice or tea is fine.

Check back next week for more incel dating tips!

This will be my weekly advice column where I give tips to incels on the world of dating.

My first tip revolves around selecting the girl. Specifically her hair. Always choose a girl with realt neat hair. Either it should be a short low maintenance cut or if she has long hair, make sure it always looks freshly washed and appears that she spent some time styling it in the morning before leaving the house. Be very cautious of women who have long hair and just throw it up in a messy bun.

Now the reason for this is that if a girl’s hair is a mess then likely her house is as well. And quite possibly other things such as her hygiene or her finances.

Check back next week for more tips!
Tips and tits