Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel curries get some white Stacy pussy and they love it!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2018/07/19/russian-tourist-allegedly-gang-raped-in-india.html

Some Russian Stacy was “travelling teehee” in India on her own. Inevitably, some curry incels grab the opportunity with both hands. Literally, LOL.

Apparently some Canadian Stacy had the same thing happen just a few weeks before.

JFL @ Western femoids who go “travelling” around third world countries on their own. How fucking naive are they? They actually believe the whole world is like their college campus where they are treated like princesses. They think the whole world is a big Disneyland rollercoaster and everyone else is just there for a laugh. So fucking dumb.

4434E6A5 6D44 477D B73E 9E1E4AC5BC44

You can't rape a whore, just like you can't piss off a fish by throwing water at it.

What would posse a young foreign woman to travel to a country like India by themselves? Legit asking for trouble. No self awareness at all.

What would posse a young foreign woman to travel to a country like India by themselves?

Stupidity and naivety. These stacies are treated like gold since birth, they think the whole world views them the same as the cucks and whiteknights in their home town do.

Based Curries

should be the official symbol of incels.

FTA:

“Those in custody included the hostel manger and her tourist guide, who told police he found her on the floor hours after they had consensual sex, another investigator said.”

LMFAO. The 5’2 fat bald curry tourist guide actually thinks it’s plausible that she would have consensual sex with him. HE BELIEVES THAT A WESTERN STACY WOULD FUCK HIM OUT OF CHOICE. HE THINKS THAT IS A SOLID STORY TO TELL THE POLICE. BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
this is a good thing praise be to allah may these whores be raped into the next world over and covered in curry shit

C'mon guys, stop victim blaming. Would you criticize a bank that had no vault, didn't lock up at night, had no security or cameras whatsoever, and kept all the money in plain sight?

Yeah, I mean a hot Western Stacy travelling around India is basically like a rich guy walking around the Baltimore projects waving money around. Nobody would bat an eyelid before blaming him if he got mugged.

I don't know why they even went there? What interesting could they possibly see there, it's a literal shithole of a country, smh.

I don't know why they even went there? What interesting could they possibly see there, it's a literal shithole of a country, smh.

Foids and normies are obsessed with “travelling” around third world shitholes. Yeah, I don’t get it either. If you want a holiday what’s wrong with fucking France or Italy??

FTA:

“Those in custody included the hostel manger and her tourist guide, who told police he found her on the floor hours after they had consensual sex, another investigator said.”

LMFAO. The 5’2 fat bald curry tourist guide actually thinks it’s plausible that she would have consensual sex with him. HE BELIEVES THAT A WESTERN STACY WOULD FUCK HIM OUT OF CHOICE. HE THINKS THAT IS A SOLID STORY TO TELL THE POLICE. BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking rapey curries and their subhuman genetics need to be wiped off this Earth

Exactly. Fucking shitlibs and their skewed conceptions of reality.

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2018/07/19/russian-tourist-allegedly-gang-raped-in-india.html

Some Russian Stacy was “travelling teehee” in India on her own. Inevitably, some curry incels grab the opportunity with both hands. Literally, LOL.

Apparently some Canadian Stacy had the same thing happen just a few weeks before.

JFL @ Western femoids who go “travelling” around third world countries on their own. How fucking naive are they? They actually believe the whole world is like their college campus where they are treated like princesses. They think the whole world is a big Disneyland rollercoaster and everyone else is just there for a laugh. So fucking dumb.
Einstein IQ. Travelling is just another word for sex holiday foids got what was coming for them.

How naïve.

Well done currycels. You guys have really stepped up.

Foids and normies are obsessed with “travelling” around third world shitholes. Yeah, I don’t get it either. If you want a holiday what’s wrong with fucking France or Italy??
Can't speak for Italy really but tons wrong with France. I have a hard time thinking of a more cucked, misanderist nation. Don't go there if you can help it.

Can't speak for Italy really but tons wrong with France. I have a hard time thinking of a more cucked, misanderist nation. Don't go there if you can help it.
Sadly I'm french.:forcedsmile:

Just Travel To India and Rape White Stacy Tourists With Your Currycel Brothers Theory. The only legit theory for currycels.

Tbh France is becoming an african colony like Britiain is becoming an desi colony

Currys actually fucking white girls is like the modern day David vs Goliath.

Curries should be more alpha, they need to take what they want by force.

That's some spicy curry.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back