Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel community ?

sirwolfgang

sirwolfgang

Recruit
★★★★
What if all of us on this forum quit are wagie cagie put all our fiat currency together and neetmaxxed and LDAR for life. I see alot of normies buying land and stuff like that. And we’re not accepted by society (jobs, etc.). It seems pretty based too me i dont know may be cope , do you think whores would then gather too us if we had like Blackpill Island lol i dont know. Sorry if this was low IQ post :feelzez::feelscomfy::mask:

Israel does this but that's not based cuz "jews". If you aren't retarded look up kibbutz, there are some secular ones too if you are scared of Jews. Basically a lawless paradise

the dream will collapse before we got there. we're just wanderer's in the streets tbh

The what community?

I disagree. We shouldn't try to leave soyciety. We need to infiltrate it and rot it from within. Then, a new bettER SOCIETY will rise from its ashes.

Israel does this but that's not based cuz "jews". If you aren't retarded look up kibbutz, there are some secular ones too if you are scared of Jews. Basically a lawless paradise
Based I never heard of that wow

the dream will collapse before we got there. we're just wanderer's in the streets tbh
High IQ I feel the normies would nuke it all or send the SWAT, it’s just sooo brootal going outside and seeing sex havers

Incel compound :bigbrain: