Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel + College = Rope

• Thread starter Deleted member 35547
  • Start date
Deleted member 35547

Deleted member 35547

Subhumanitarian
-
My NEET lifestyle is coming to an end, as I have to return to college in 4 weeks. I have little choice as my parents threaten to kick me out, if I continue doing nothing.

Brocels, I never thought I'd seriously consider roping, but here we are ... I'm fucking paralyized with fear and anger. :feelsugh:
My balding has become much worse in the recent months and I'm only in my early 20s. Most of my "peers" still have a full head of hear which means instant mogg by almost every guy there. I don't think I have it in me to even endure one day there without having a break down.

My fucking parents are responsible for my subhuman genes and still have the nerve to expect me to function in norman society.
It truly is over ... :feelscry:

Last edited:
Hey man, that sounds really difficult. But I believe in you, I know you'll get through it. Give yourself a bit more credit, you've made it great so far!

You should acquire some hats and bandanas to hide the balding. A bandana may potentially make you look cool, even if otherwise you have subhuman looks. They are also very cheap.

Hey man, that sounds really difficult. But I believe in you, I know you'll get through it. Give yourself a bit more credit, you've made it great so far!
Stop overacting. This won’t help him.

Stop overacting. This won’t help him.
I'm not overreacting though, I really believe it, encouragement is good you know? :)

:feelskek:
You should acquire some hats and bandanas to hide the balding. A bandana may potentially make you look cool, even if otherwise you have subhuman looks. They are also very cheap.
Yeah, drawing more attention to me sounds like a solid plan ... :feelsseriously:

:feelskek:

Yeah, drawing in more attention to me sounds like a solid plan ... :feelsseriously:
If you're really insecure about the balding, beanies help, especially like grey ones since they're a neutral color.

@Diocel @dreadtheblackpill thoughts on OPs avi
35547.jpg

Stay happy and positive kings :)
jfl

Last edited:
Sounds like a IT infiltrator

My balding has become much worse in the last months and I'm only in my early 20s. Most of my "peers" still have a full head of hear which means instant mogg by almost every guy there. I don't think I have it in me to even endure one day there without having a break down.
I'm NW2 at 20

I use which hide my balding. A while ago my hair litreally used to come in my eyes, my bangs were that long.

You can try having such a hairstyle. Wind will become your enemy tho.

I'm NW2 at 20

I use which hide my balding. A while ago my hair litreally used to come in my eyes, my bangs were that long.

[UWSL]In addition[/UWSL] to my balding, I have a really shitty hair structure (thick, curly), so growing it out makes it look even worse. :feelsseriously:

[UWSL]In addition[/UWSL] to my balding, I have a really shitty hair structure (thick, curly), so growing it out makes it look even worse. :feelsseriously:
While atleast they are thick

I'm sure it's not that bad, if you really want to hide it. Beanie works, it makes things unassumming

My NEET lifestyle is coming to an end, as I have to return to college in 4 weeks. I have little choice as my parents threaten to kick me out, if I continue doing nothing.

Brocels, I never thought I'd seriously consider roping, but here we are ... I'm fucking paralyized with fear and anger. :feelsugh:
My balding has become much worse in the recent months and I'm only in my early 20s. Most of my "peers" still have a full head of hear which means instant mogg by almost every guy there. I don't think I have it in me to even endure one day there without having a break down.

My fucking parents are responsible for my subhuman genes and still have the nerve to expect me to function in norman society.
It truly is over ... :feelscry:
High school is worse though, at least they leave you alone in college

I'm NW2 at 20

My front hair reaches my upper lip. :dab:

Just how long are your hair :worryfeels:
Generally its on the cusp of too long to be annoying to the eyes, yet not long enough yet to lay well backwards with it's own weight.

BE BALD OR ROPE, at least that that was carved on your fate

Imagine getting mogged on an incel-board. :feelsrope:
Thats the only upside of being a low t baby faced slavcel with almost zero body hair. Balding would turn me into a ghoul.

BE BALD OR ROPE, at least that that was carved on your fate
Baldness wouldn't bother me, if I could continue my NEET way-of-life.
Thats the only upside of being a low t baby faced slavcel with almost zero body hair. Balding would turn me into a ghoul.
Foids under 30 usually prefer little/no body hair ... pretty boy. :feelswhat:

Brocel, my unemployment benefits are about to run out, and I have to physically return to university - no more zoom calls from the comfort of my own home. Being around normies again will be tough.

Brocel, my unemployment benefits are about to run out, and I have to physically return to university - no more zoom calls from the comfort of my own home. Being around normies again will be tough.
No cap; Trucels should receive disability payments.

this many ugly curry shitskin midgets like me and others are probably uglier than OP and still have copes and survived college

this many ugly curry shitskin midgets like me and others are probably uglier than OP and still have copes and survived college
Well, being a whitecel among cumskins is not much different from being a currycel among shitskins.

Well, being a whitecel among cumskins is not much different from being a currycel among shitskins.
You need to play persona 5 royal and start 2d maxxing via Visual novels. Study, earn money and 2d cope at home. this is the incel way. Don't expect to ever have the courage to commit suicide. I have seen 100+ people over my life claim to be depressed suicidal whatever and only like 3-5 ever followed up and did the deed.

@Emba is a 50+ oldcel and he realized decades later that he'd never rope, you should accept this fact now.
I'm NW2 at 20

OP should finasterid duateride minoxidl max ASAP otherwise accept balding using a wig/hair system or grow a beard and accept being baldcel

Last edited:
I mean, I guess? I mean, focus on you man, do what makes you happy not satisfy someone else' standards.

I mean, I guess? I mean, focus on you man, do what makes you happy not satisfy someone else' standards.
You must be larping. You sound gay af

You need to play persona 5 royal and start 2d maxxing via Visual novels. Study, earn money and 2d cope at home. this is the incel way. Don't expect to ever have the courage to commit suicide. I have seen 100+ people over my life claim to be depressed suicidal whatever and only like 3-5 ever followed up and did the deed.

@Emba is a 50+ oldcel and he realized decades later that he'd never rope, you should accept this fact now.
Adachi > Akechi :bigbrain:

[UWSL]I also don't think that I'd have the balls to commit suicide, but my current situation [UWSL]makes the rope look pretty attractive ...[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Adachi > Akechi :bigbrain:

[UWSL]I also don't think that I'd have the balls to commit suicide, but my current situation [UWSL]makes the rope pretty attractive ...[/UWSL][/UWSL]
I was in homeless shelter for 3 years during middleschool while being a midget Subhuman shitskin currycel surrounded by tall niggers. It was extremely humiliating and enraging and I wanted to rope daily. But nothing ever came of it.

OP should finasterid duateride minoxidl max ASAP otherwise accept balding using a wig/hair system or grow a beard and accept being baldcel
I'd have no problem going bald, if I didn't have to deal with norman society.

Are you mald bro ?
Mald?

If you are talking about bald tgen im a NW 2. I quit using minoxidil because it was a pain in the ass to apply and lost tge gains I had using it. Went from NW 1.5 to 2. Don't really care tho.

I'd have no problem going bald, if I didn't have to deal with norman society.
By norman standards were fucked anyway, why not then ?
Mald?

If you are talking about bald tgen im a NW 2. I quit using minoxidil because it was a pain in the ass to apply and lost tge gains I had using it. Went from NW 1.5 to 2. Don't really care tho.
Hows your autismbuxx tho ?

My college degree is completely useless, but at least I met a few friends in there .

My college degree is completely useless, but at least I met a few friends in there .
Most college majors are only good as a mere check mark, the specialization is irrelevant for most non stem ones at this point. Internship/connections is King and for us uglies this is very hard :feelsree:

Hows your autismbuxx tho ?
Lol they don't give aitismbux here but certain benefits which are pretty useful in general.

But I gave up on that tbh. I doubt they will give me autism benefits. They will say " You have autism but your condition isn't that bad that we will give you benefits " so it's pretty much over.

Lol they don't give aitismbux here but certain benefits which are pretty useful in general.

But I gave up on that tbh. I doubt they will give me autism benefits. They will say " You have autism but your condition isn't that bad that we will give you benefits " so it's pretty much over.
run lower caste dalit game. Many of them get free jobs via (((affirmative))) action while brahmin trucels rot and suffer

run lower caste dalit game. Many of them get free jobs via (((affirmative))) action while brahmin trucels rot and suffer
You can't fake your caste. It's simply not possible.

I'm already an OBC anyway ( Other backward classes )

@[UWSL]/data/avatars/s/23/23097.jpg?1627163822 [/UWSL]@Diocel @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/28/28148.jpg?1621909509 [/UWSL]@dreadtheblackpill thoughts on OPs avi
35547.jpg
@Diocel should we let him into the clown avi gang

Nah best for him to own it at this point. Hiding the balding is like a man wearing heels to try and look tall, everyone knows it’s bullshit