Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel characters in Peninsula

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
So I watched the film Peninsula so you don't have to, it's a very weak zombie movie tbh. Nothing in it is special other than it's Korean so yeah, you're seeing bugmen and noodlewhores if you waste your time with it.
There are two incel characters, truecel and mentalcel.
  • Truecel is a cripple who works for the local militia that is introduced by being loyal to his general instead of bribing the field soldiers like any reasonable person would. He has scars across his face and is a cripple as I mentioned. He pays the price for being bluepilled as a woman eventually catches him hostage and uses him to escape a life or death situation. He gets his just desserts because he is killed from being shot by Mentalcel for being a liability. Truly a profound and powerful character that... no just kidding I even forgot his name because he's such an irrelevant side bitch.

• Mentalcel or General Seo as I'll refer to him (Se'oo? S'eo? Se-whatever fuck gooks I'll call him Seo) has more meat to him. He's a wildcard, evident by him telling his roastie poster in the wall goodbye before attempting rope by gun (hilariously he would have writhed in agony if he did it the way he tried to, is there a law banning accurate 'ate his gun' depictions?). Anyway, he gave up on having outside help and decided to give his soldiers bread and circus by raiding the ruins of South Korea and enslaving zombies and survivors into a deathmatch. Seo plans to use the van full to the brim with money our heroes fought hard for and that the soldiers eventually retrieved in order to gtfo the Peninsula. However, things go sour for our quirky villain as sergeant Yan comes to his office the evening of his departure. He successfully hides that he has a way out of hell, but then Truecel comes into the office and he's over the moon. The officer asks what's up with them, if they're hooking up, and Seo says they are together so Yan fucks off, making a fool of himself. JFL I called him Mentalcel for a reason.
  • Seo comes down to the van only to find out Truecel is stupid and tries to sucker shoot the foid, but he fails miserably and ends up unconscious by way of the foid. Then he comes to and shoots Truecel. After that, he is seen in a car just singing to himself.
  • In the cimax of the movie, he kills the crazy old man and shoots the titular foid in the leg. It was all for naught as he is sprayed and prayed to death once he delivers the money like a good goy.

Conclusion:
Never trust anyone, as an incel you're all by yourself in this world.

very good explanation and i agree as a ugly guy who is 5foot life is hell on earth

That movie was so mediocre compared to Train to Busan that I actually forgot who all the characters you're talking about are.