Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel brutally beaten for being ugly

Nuke the Jewnited KIngdom

Normie genocide now.

Attachments

• 7-FB-ER-1.jpg
    7-FB-ER-1.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 61
LMAO Legit 0 inhib on punching 12 years old kids, I know one dude who got knocked out and he was 12 :feelsgah: by chavs :feelsahh:

LMAO Legit 0 inhib on punching 12 years old kids, I know one dude who got knocked out and he was 12 :feelsgah: by chavs :feelsahh:
Its these chavs and normies that take it out on incels for no reason though

He is a pussy for not defending himself. Jfl what are you boy? Even foids try to defend themselves. Shame on his dad

The nigger's like "yea i tauts muh niggaz bix nood"

Its these chavs and normies that take it out on incels for no reason though

They see us as disposable. We are the equivalent of toilet paper. Then when we fight back they have the audacity to claim the moral high ground. Life itself is suicide fuel as an incel, every non virgin can do whatever they want with us and society will support it.

He is a pussy for not defending himself. Jfl what are you boy? Even foids try to defend themselves. Shame on his dad
Dude, he was alone and they were like what.. four and obviously way bigger than him?
V4TFTnh.gif
just defend yourself bro

He would get his ass kicked 100 times worse if he dare to stood up for himself. I hate bullies man, hopefully those idiots get or have already been caught .

İt really doesnt matter how many people attack hım.

He gotta defend himself even it causes death. My life is full of fights and i never gived a fuck even when i was all alone

He would get his ass kicked 100 times worse if he dare to stood up for himself. I hate bullies man, hopefully those idiots get or have already been caught .

Too late, the incel was probably brain damaged by the concussion. Normies could literally start dumping incels in mass graves tomorrow and nobody would stop it, it's only a matter of time, we are already powerless and when we advocate for our own well being it's socially unacceptable.

Dude, he was alone and they were like what.. four and obviously way bigger than him?
V4TFTnh.gif
just defend yourself bro

Thats not hard to be not a pussy. İ been in worst cases and i was all alone but never let them use me like sandbag

Thats not hard to be not a pussy. İ been in worst cases and i was all alone but never let them use me like sandbag
He was daydreaming after that first punch, that was unexpected too. :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere: :feelstastyman::banhammer:

And my dad would beat me if i got beaten like this lol

Too late, the incel was probably brain damaged by the concussion. Normies could literally start dumping incels in mass graves tomorrow and nobody would stop it, it's only a matter of time, we are already powerless and when we advocate for our own well being it's socially unacceptable.
Also funny fact when this video was first on Facebook foids started sharing it thinking it was funny but then people hated on the foids saying how cruel it actually was , the femoids didn't have any sympathy for the incel in the video

V4TFTnh.gif
just defend yourself bro
Just run fast theory in his case.

He got suckerpunched, I have no fucking clue whats the context leading up to this but damn.

in gang assault always run nigga, that's your best option unless you're trained in martial arts and really skilled

He got suckerpunched, I have no fucking clue whats the context leading up to this but damn.
The guy that punched him had a girlfriend who said the incel guy touched her when she was walking home from school

The guy that punched him had a girlfriend who said the incel guy touched her when she was walking home from school

Chad always has society on his side, Chads' word is worth far more than anything an incel says to counter it. This pathetic little loser incel DARED try to convince me that Chad is lying? KILL THIS VIRGIN! Honestly even rapists have more sympathy these days than incels.

Wow, that explains why the foids are cheering it on. They love it when guys fight over them, even if they cheat.

[GORE] Bully get stabbed[GORE]

Lifefuel if anyone needs it, this is what happens when a bully messes with the wrong person.

whats the bet that those bullies will get infinite sex & relationships and in 10 years time some low T bearded cuck faggot on the internet will blame his inceldom on his personality

Honestly even rapists have more sympathy these days than incels.

this is unironically true. just go take a look at /r/unpopularopinion. its filled with pedo defence posts but literally everyone there wants incels lynched.

whats the bet that those bullies will get infinite sex & relationships and in 10 years time some low T bearded cuck faggot on the internet will blame his inceldom on his personality

By that time incels will all be in death camps for daring to exist as unattractive males, which makes women uncomfortable and women can't do anything wrong. :blackpill:

Just run fast theory in his case.

Or carry a weapon to defend yourself, oh wait this is the UK, need a license for a butter knife. All you can do is run like a bitch with the police running with you jfl.

lmfao
he deserves it for having long hair tbh

in gang assault always run nigga, that's your best option unless you're trained in martial arts and really skilled
Real niggas stay and fight for the world star clout

bro I wish I had taken MMA in childhood so I wouldn't be such a pathetic omega like this dude in the video

Fucking pieces of shit, I wish I could bash them all down with a fucking baseball bat.
Shit like this makes me so fucking mad.

People like that deserve to have their legs hacked and set on fire.

Kids at school that tried to bully me usually ended up in hospital. I would always make sure that anyone who would hit me would lie on the floor bleeding. I never gave a shit about any consequences and because I threatened to kill them if they told anybody I did this there never were any consequences. Soon they learned that they would better not bully me.

As for the kid in the video I can only say if you are reading this and you have any sense of honor in you then make things even!

bro I wish I had taken MMA in childhood so I wouldn't be such a pathetic omega like this dude in the video
He got sucker punched. He was fucked. It was him vs everyone else. What the fuck was he supposed to do. Even on incels.is people hate ugly people. If he wasn't skinny you wouldn't of called him a pathetic omega.
Kids at school that tried to bully me usually ended up in hospital. I would always make sure that anyone who would hit me would lie on the floor bleeding. I never gave a shit about any consequences and because I threatened to kill them if they told anybody I did this there never were any consequences. Soon they learned that they would better not bully me.

As for the kid in the video I can only say if you are reading this and you have any sense of honor in you then make things even!
As an ugly male it's like this wherever you go. It never ends. It's you having to constantly defend yourself verbally and physically whenever you're around anyone. The worst part about all of this is that I've defended my self and fought my bullies like you and there all out partying and having sex because of the bones in their face, skin, and height, where as I'm stuck here rotting until death.

Last edited:
How is anyone a pussy for not being able to defend themselves from a sucker-punch? The only pussy in this situation is the chav for not giving him a fair fight.

did you really post a facebook link

incels need to be armed tbh

JFL at the chavs thinking their hot shit for cheap shoting twice