Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Brothers!

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
I will take your side for many years, I hope I have properly devoted my time to the service of our people.

we will become decent people, we will become a hard-working and energetic movement.

we can accomplish anything we put our minds to.

in 3 years we will prove to others that our revolution is nothing to be ashamed of before other people in this world.

what great tasks we have done, what great projects we are working on

stand for me as I have stood for you.

Never Lose Your Smile

@Darth_Aurelius I Salute you, my man.

Join The IPF & ILM Comrades.

THE TRUE DIGLET

I don't know what to say

in 3 years we will prove to others that our revolution is nothing to be ashamed of before other people in this world.
it will be a miracle if the internet still exists by then

I will take your side for many years, I hope I have properly devoted my time to the service of our people.

we will become decent people, we will become a hard-working and energetic movement.

Never Lose Your Smile

I already joined the ILM. I see you a lot in the discord channel

Never Lose Your Smile

Heil my comrade! May all of our noble and valorous efforts serve to bring about a glorious revolution and righteous vindication for all of our brothers in arms. Likewise, may we serve to bring credit not only upon the cause of incel liberation but likewise in furtherance of the guiding principles of Sharia and in accordance with the will of Allah, who has ordained that we defeat the infidels and all those who seek to subjugate and repress us. Inshallah and Hail Elliot Rodger!