Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel because of environment

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Some people here argue that incels do have bad genes and in the case of ethnicels i would agree that it is correct. But many of us, especially whitecels had environmental problems that stunted our growth. I can come up with 4 types of most common environentcels:

1)Eating disordercels
This is purely anecdotal, but I think it is has created many incels.
My brother was a heavy baby that ate everything till about the age of 4-5 when he started being too picky about what he ate. My parents didn't give a shit and let him grow up on very low calories. As a result, he ended up as a subhuman framecel cuck, ignorant of his inceldom.

2)FAS(fetal alcohol syndrome) -cels
Guys whose mothers drunk a bit too much during pregnancy and came out deformed. Especially true in Slavlands(@Teutonic Knight , @Newbie17 )
all these incel shooters look like FAS patients

3)Allergycels

Although allergies like hayfever are often inherited, they can be treated with today's medicine. If you are an allergycel and your parents didn't give you antihistamines they are at best neglectful and don't love you.
Allergies are bad because they lead to mouth breathing, which stunts your growth. I was an allergic rhinitiscel since kindergarten. It destroyed my quality of sleep and made me mouth breath during spring and summer.

Hypertrophy of palatine and/or pharyngeal tonsils, whether associated with allergic rhinitis, as well as poorly controlled allergic rhinitis, are the main causes of mouth breathing in children. Respiratory sleep disorders are frequent among these patients. Several studies associate mouth breathing with reduced growth, as well as with reduced growth hormone release, which are re-established after effective treatment of mouth breathing (clinical and/or surgical).

I started taking medication for allergic rhinitis when it was already too late at 17. I still ended up 180-181cm, which is average for my country, but I could have been taller and less recessed.

4)Bracescels
It is widely accepted in the incelosphere and PSL community that braces and extractions can destroy your face.

For me:

-Palate development issues from thumb-sucking as a kid, also effected zygomatic arch as a result.

-Ate a lot with minimal exercise which led to me being fat (but not overweight) between 9 - 13.

-Lost a lot of weight at 14, which led to me being skinny fat for a few years.

-Slept on my side my entire life, causing the zygomatic arch to be slightly more narrow, could have also bent my clavicles causing a more framecel look (no scientific evidence to back up that sleeping position effects frame, but I atleast suspect it).

-Below average T levels, although I am in the 'average range' according to cuck doctors, this could have been partly environment (diet high in eostrogenic compounds etc).

CORRECTING MOUTH BREATHING SHOULD BE TAUGHT TO ALL GROWING KIDS! This should be on a national level campaign in every country!!!! How the fuck did I not know about this 10years earlier???!!!!!

Is there still any use in correcting adult mouth breathers? I read thru the linked site and it seems like all the problems mentioned were what I experienced during my teens. :giga: :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Yeah inceldom is not purely genetic, as a man you need to be as perfect as possible so environmental factors can fuck you over.

CORRECTING MOUTH BREATHING SHOULD BE TAUGHT TO ALL GROWING KIDS! This should be on a national level campaign in every country!!!! How the fuck did I not know about this 10years earlier???!!!!!

Is there still any use in correcting adult mouth breathers? I read thru the linked site and it seems like all the problems mentioned were what I experienced during my teens. :giga: :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Mouth breathing is actually not a habit, it's more complicated than this, if your parents didn't give a fuck about you and fix the nasal issues that were causing you to mouth breathe when you were a kid, you were fucked.

Mouth breathing is actually not a habit, it's more complicated than this, if your parents didn't give a fuck about you and fix the nasal issues that were causing you to mouth breathe when you were a kid, you were fucked.
Yeah I remember when I was younger usually couldnt breath through 1 one of my noses (nostrils ?) and I didnt see a doctor for it.

Thankfully I didnt turn into a fullblown mouthbreather like a waiter I saw in restraunt few days ago.

His mid and lower third was fucked beyond saving. He probably couldnt close his mouth since it was always open. I could tell he was ugly before I was blackpilled but I couldn't think about reasons more than genetics.

Is there still any use in correcting adult mouth breathers? I read thru the linked site and it seems like all the problems mentioned were what I experienced during my teens.
usually a general physician notices it and tries to get you to correct it once your a child, idk how people keep doing it in their teens. sorry bro

Fucking braces absolute cunts fucking straight teeth dont matter with an ugly face fuck

Hmmm. I'm only incel because I'm ethnic, and I'm ethnic because of genetics, other than that I'm not too short, pretty jacked, huge frame, good facial bones, lightish eyes, and strong sharp features, and earn many multiples above the average salary.
Doesn't change a thing, because in terms of my life quality I am as incel as bagelcel or blackops2cel as I can't get anything more than them, despite all the above.

I didn't have an eating disorder, but my parents let me get overweight by the time I was going through puberty. Also, had braces and an overbite. I think my maxilla is still decent so I don't know if it was pulled back or not. I was probably somewhat mixed between mouth and nosebreathing.

Quite honestly when looking at a picture of me when I was 10-11 years old it makes no sense why I'm here posting. I have to assume that being conditioned to be absurdly high inhibition and my parents always giving me a shaved head buzzcut when I had great hair genetics also played a role along with a shitty puberty.

Yeah I remember when I was younger usually couldnt breath through 1 one of my noses (nostrils ?) and I didnt see a doctor for it.

Thankfully I didnt turn into a fullblown mouthbreather like a waiter I saw in restraunt few days ago.

His mid and lower third was fucked beyond saving. He probably couldnt close his mouth since it was always open. I could tell he was ugly before I was blackpilled but I couldn't think about reasons more than genetics.

Unfortunately my face got screwed by mouth breathing but as i said it was out of my control. Im still angry towards my parents for not taking me to a doctor that knows his shit and finding a way to fix this. It would be so easy to looksmax with a face that is not recessed/deformed. Life sucks since its all about luck.

This eating one applies to me. From where I come from we eat lot of protein rich non vegetarian food. But I live in another state where people eat only vegetarian. Because of this I had to so much shitty food. Every day's breakfast food be indian bread and vegetable. While even other people native to this state ate better western food than me. My native state has the second highest average height in my country because of good food. But because of the food I ate I only developed average height while many people in my generation have much bigger height than me.

I also ate like shit when I was younger, but I'm ethnic so maybe I'm trucel by default

That’s interesting

Holy fuck I actually think most of those things happened to me I hate my life
-didn't eat much as a child
-had to mouthbreath cuz allergy and parents didn't give a shit until 11-13
-I use braces and had extractions
-I suspect my mom drank a bit during her pregnancy but she has told she didn't even tho she was kind of an addict back then

Hmmm. I'm only incel because I'm ethnic, and I'm ethnic because of genetics, other than that I'm not too short, pretty jacked, huge frame, good facial bones, lightish eyes, and strong sharp features, and earn many multiples above the average salary.
Doesn't change a thing, because in terms of my life quality I am as incel as bagelcel or blackops2cel as I can't get anything more than them, despite all the above.
copes at curry/rice and huge frame lol
lol at curry/ric(whatever you are) with great orbital bones(1/1000000)
have you seen the average 6ft2 white guy next to an ethnic?

Nigga how?

How many Chads do you know that have braces?
It might sound off but it's probably true.
It's a sign of bad genes and Chadness is based around what, what was god genes during the stone age, was, which is good build, good teeth, high aggression, NT.