Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel ascends with sheboon

Mogs me to death

Every slide is about him being a provider and spending money on her. Good luck with that.

I dont know if I would call him incel. He's a tall fag with a below average face leaning towards average. if he got contacts, got a better haircut and gained more weight he would be above average.
IKR? Incel = white 6ft+ guy with good hairline... are you guys retarded? He's a solid normie.

This isn't ascension. This is descension.

Kek no wonder nigger males hate us non nigger males. I can't imagine being stuck with females this ugly.

:feelspuke: Damn race mixers :feelspuke:

:feelspuke: Damn race mixers :feelspuke:
You should be thanking him for taking a bullet for the team. He would have died alone if not for the black woman, and he helps society by ensuring her womb Births mulattos instead of niggers

You should be thanking him for taking a bullet for the team. He would have died alone if not for the black woman, and he helps society by ensuring her womb Births mulattos instead of niggers
Don't get it twisted buddy boyo. I'm not thanking no damn race mixer. A mulatto is a nigger, it ain't White.

black women have more test

Lots of examples like this nowadays where on the good side of average white guys get with masculine looking or obese ethnics. Will probably become widespread as this madness goes on