Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel ascends with sheboon

good for him tbh

The Niggresspill

I dont know if I would call him incel. He's a tall fag with a below average face leaning towards average. if he got contacts, got a better haircut and gained more weight he would be above average.

she is....more masculine loooking than him

He doesn't even look like an incel

RACIST WHITECEL COLONIZING BLACK SHEBOON WOMB

i'm gonna start calling them shetroons because they are overly masculine

I dont know if I would call him incel. He's a tall fag with a below average face leaning towards average. if he got contacts, got a better haircut and gained more weight he would be above average.
He is as incel as most of the forum. And I know he was incel because why else would he meet a sheboon online when he couls have met one irl or on tinder or found a white woman or noodle

lot of fakecels here. truecels could not ascend

i do not mean fakecels. they are currnetly incels but they will ascend and leave the forum. they are currently incel, but they arent doomed for life like I am

Last edited:
She looks like a man

She still face palms when he prpposed

I thought the girl was a nerdy blackcel ngl

Wtf bro? I thought it was two gay dudes. :lul: :lul:

if i only saw the first picture theres no way id ever believe that was a biological female

With lowering birth rates of Europe and East Asia we will no longer see beautiful White and Asian women. We wil be stuck with THESE CREATURES. And niggers feel no qualms making more of these uglies. Our descendents will curse us with their last breath.

@wereq I NOW UNDERSTAND EVERY SINGLE OF YOUR POSTS

Most feminine looking sheboon:

Barf. Fucking BARF. I have jungle fever and even to me she's repugnant

I'm surprised he found a tamed nigger

I'm surprised he found a tamed nigger
Do not be mistaken. Her ancestors were captured in the wild, likely wiith a net, and then forced to assimilate into western culture. And that sheboon is the final product.

Not worth the investment imo

< Sheboon
< Ascension

No way thats a foid

>sheboon
>crypto-kike

They’re made for each other

looks average sheboon to me tbh, most of them look rather masculine, without the haircut i would have a hard time telling it's a foid

This is one of those extremely rare women that actually looks like a man. I wonder what her experience is like. It's like a free ftm experience. Certainly she would not get the treatment that women get by being visually registered as female, and that's not a small thing. Though, I guess there is nothing for her to compare to if she has always been perceived as a man.