Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel antiheroes/villains?

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
Post incel antiheroes/villains from movies/comics/manga/videogames
The only three that come to my mind right now are these:

Rorschach from "Watchmen"

SPOILER ALERT:

Joichiro Nishi from "Gantz"

Maybe too young to be considered an incel but very relatable character nonetheless. Also, Based as fuck.

SPOILER ALERT:

Walter Finch from "Insomnia"

Best movie psychopath imo. I won't post spoilers for this one, just watch the movie.

I'll take your word for it as I've never watched or read any of these. Joichiro looks like a chadlite though.
And look at Rorschach's jaw, cheeks, and ears.

the guy from the movie the gift who got bullied by the main character in highschool and stalked him and ruined his marriage and job and raped his wife.

I'll take your word for it as I've never watched or read any of these. Joichiro looks like a chadlite though.
Characters in media look good to sell to a wide audience. Even if the characters are incel they arent going to look like jsanza or hamudi.

Both Rorschach and Joichiro are manlets tho but yeah they would be moggers IRL. @SelfCrucified did a good job explaining why incel characters in fiction are not accurately portrayed in terms of appearance.
El guason
Everybody saw that one already
the guy from the movie the gift who got bullied by the main character in highschool and stalked him and ruined his marriage and job and raped his wife.
I didn't know that movie. I'll watch it for sure. Thanks

Hazamada from jojo
The nigga got rejected by his own stand

Him getting brutally mogged by his stand that he shapeshifted into a chad:

View: https://youtu.be/Hj8P8-bA91g

Last edited:
D41hOV7W0AAMMgp.jpg
c78f6ca2f2e42177adbf365b7937387a.jpg

Actor15 1 1

Last edited:
Elliot Rodger

there are no incel hero's because they all have wives and children and if not that then they have girlfriends or flings.

Fat NAZI leader in hellsing ultimate
Torturer who tortured pretty boy Griffith for year in berserk

there are no incel hero's because they all have wives and children and if not that then they have girlfriends or flings.
That is one of the irritating things about fucking stupid Anime and Movies, Always some Hoe tagging along to "Save the day".

d0e5de092449bfc3d7331e900ba63a43.jpg

Bondrewd from Made In Abyss

A89113DA D816 42D6 AFC7 4EED7AB422C6

Francis from Super Paper Mario