Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion incel and volcel communities should make up and merge because each of us is simultaneously BOTH incel and volcel simultaneously

Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2018
Posts
8,523
Online
41d 17h 16m
The reason for this is because:
1) to be absolutely incel you must be absolutely incapable​
2) to be absolutely volcel you must be absolutely capable​
3) NEITHER absolute capacity (11/10) or absolute incapacity (0/10) exist (we are all 1-10)​
4) capacity affects choice​
5) choice affects capacity​

There is an eternal feedback loop and the schism of communities just focuses on either:
1) pessimistically focusing on limitations ("incel" view)
2) optimistically focusing on outlook ("volcel" view)

One thing I think is common is that both sees the other community as a lost brethren:
1) "incel" group views volcels as LARPing they're turning down viable options to cope with limitations they refuse to face​
2) "volcel" group views incels as LARPing they lack viable options because of bad attitude or not wanting to acknowledge standards​

Ultimately there is some level of truth to both viewpoints. It's all a question of "what is viable" in either case.

I think you see this schism with places like wizardchan (not sure if we lump that under volcel or not) which makes me think of pill shades and another contrast:

1) wizardchan is focused on the whitepill ideal but aren't zen enough to acknowledge their blackpill past because they haven't fully processed it
2) incels.is is focused on the blackpill ideal as a necessary process, but sometimes does so to the point of losing track of the whitepill goal we should have

The latter might be due to aims: whitepill is probably better for an individual future (you won't reshape society fast enough to benefit) while alternate views might be that dwelling in darkness could reshape society through interpersonal channeling of rage (not necessarily ER-style) so maybe those choosing to guide others toward black over white view it as a selfless thing we all sacrifice to create a better future?

Another interesting contrast is much as wizardchan's whitepill obsession prevents acknowledging blackpill process most of their userbase has (can't admit you ever wanted sex) for a purist environment, we sort of do the same here in denying any seat whatsoever to the smidgens of truth that redpill/PUA and even bluepill thinking actually have.

I think all four pills are necessary, a quartet of viewpoints which complete us.

:bluepill::redpill::blackpill:

Just now noticing we don't have a whitepill emoticon, instead there's two blue and two black ones. WTF mods you ruined my rainbow.
 
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Posts
4,005
Online
52d 14h 1m
I don’t wanna associate with normies who have gotten pussy before or talk about how they have options they’re not interested in
 
vansinnesdåd

vansinnesdåd

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Jul 14, 2021
Posts
244
Online
4d 9h 30m
TheProphetMuscle said:
I don’t wanna associate with normies who have gotten pussy before or talk about how they have options they’re not interested in
 
Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2018
Posts
8,523
Online
41d 17h 16m
TheProphetMuscle said:
I don’t wanna associate with normies who have gotten pussy before
We are the normies.

We're actually being cucked (deluded) into thinking the majority of men are regular sex-havers. I really don't think they are.

The silent majority is a bunch of bashful frustrated men.

The only thing non-normy about us is we're honest and communicating with each other, most are too ashamed to network.

TheProphetMuscle said:
or talk about how they have options they’re not interested in
We'd all do that if we were honest, not a single person here will provide evidence they're out trying to court the 500 pound landwhales.
The negligence at doing so and pursuing those sketchy possibilities on the borders could be viewed as volcel.
 
vansinnesdåd

vansinnesdåd

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Jul 14, 2021
Posts
244
Online
4d 9h 30m
Wizard32 said:
We are the normies.

We're actually being cucked (deluded) into thinking the majority of men are regular sex-havers. I really don't think they are.

The silent majority is a bunch of bashful frustrated men.


We'd all do that if we were honest, not a single person here will provide evidence they're out trying to court the 500 pound landwhales.
The negligence at doing so and pursuing those sketchy possibilities on the borders could be viewed as volcel.
They still get some, they still have better options than us(me) and it makes me jelous.

I can't relate to them and don't want to be grouped with them. This is the one place we have and I don't think we should include people who aren't incels in it.
 
Last edited:
ibericel

ibericel

Officer
★★★★
Joined
Dec 19, 2019
Posts
896
Online
17d 13h 21m
I do agree that every incel is to some extent a volcel however anyone who unironically identifies as a volcel is a soytard in disguise. I remember wizchan users criticizing misogyny just so they could not be associated with incels, meanwhile the main boards had huge porn threads.
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

rice, emperor of central empire
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
1,912
Online
22d 3h 0m
too complex to understand,but yeah you are right almost all on this forum can get a foid if he has no standards
 
Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2018
Posts
8,523
Online
41d 17h 16m
vansinnesdåd said:
They still get some, they still have better options than us(me) and it makes me jelous.
You can say that about escortcels too.
Ultimately there will be differences between celibates regarding how well off they are, how many whores they can afford per week, whether they whore overtly or subvertly via betabux, etc.


vansinnesdåd said:
I can't relate to them and don't want to be grouped with them. This is the one place we have and I don't think we should include people who aren't incels in it.
My point is basically that they ARE but just won't acknowledge the involuntary scenarios which shape their supposedly voluntary decisionmaking.
Just as we won't acknowledge our voluntary decisionmaking still existing and shaping the supposedly immutable scenario.
ibericel said:
I do agree that every incel is to some extent a volcel however anyone who unironically identifies as a volcel is a soytard in disguise
I view it was soytard to unironically identify as exclusively EITHER because usually it involves just being in denial about the dark options we turn down if we were truly evil and ruthless enough to priority sex above all other things. Which of course is what leads to the sex>relationship shift in redefinition and the escortcel inclusion.

ibericel said:
I remember wizchan users criticizing misogyny just so they could not be associated with incels, meanwhile the main boards had huge porn threads.
Porn doesn't equate to misogyny (plus most of wizchan porn is 2d)
Legit misogyny (ie hating 100% every single aspect of 100% of women 100% of the time) is also worthy of criticism: you'd have to be a complete fag to embrace such thinking: even wanting a good ol' hatefuck is still love mixed with hate.
As for partial misogyny: that's something we would have to talk about on a case by case basis.
At minimum it is acceptable to hate a single aspect of a single woman part of the time, for example. Yet even that gets called misogyny, which is part of the problems.
AllanKing said:
almost all on this forum can get a foid if he has no standards
You don't even need 'no' standards just work hard (learn to code) and earn money and you could get cute escorts in asia who will make you feel like you're the number one guy in the world until their organ-harvesting boyfriend kidnaps you.

dog.jpgBren.jpg

Girls.jpgwave.jpg
 
Last edited:
I

incelerated

.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Posts
6,278
Online
49d 8h 51m
tldr but I'm a volcel.
 
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Posts
4,005
Online
52d 14h 1m
Wizard32 said:
We are the normies.
Normies are referred to as guys and foids who get to have sex at least a few times in their lives without paying and aren’t blackpilled. We don’t fit that criteria
Wizard32 said:
We're actually being cucked (deluded) into thinking the majority of men are regular sex-havers. I really don't think they are.
There’s billions of people in the world which are all a result from other guys getting to have sex. I don’t wanna associate with guys who get to have sex or have had sex before without paying. Incels should not merge with volcels

Wizard32 said:
The silent majority is a bunch of bashful frustrated men.
That’s fine as long as they’re incels. I just don’t wanna associate with people who aren’t incels
Wizard32 said:
The only thing non-normy about us is we're honest and communicating with each other, most are too ashamed to network.
And we’re not like the billions of people who got to reproduce
Wizard32 said:
We'd all do that if we were honest, not a single person here will provide evidence they're out trying to court the 500 pound landwhales.
The negligence at doing so and pursuing those sketchy possibilities on the borders could be viewed as volcel.
Not wanting a 500 pound land whale is understandable and reasonable to still claim you’re incel even though a lot of incels can’t even get yhat. if you’re gonna use the argument of “you’re not an incel because you won’t get with a 500 pound landwhale” well you can find a tweaked out 60 year old crack whore on the street to stick your dick in or a dying old bag or even an animal.

Yes you can find disgusting repulsive people to stick your dick in as in incel because nobody else wants to but that won’t make your situation any better because they are so unattractive and gross it won’t bring you any happiness or gratification
 
Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2018
Posts
8,523
Online
41d 17h 16m
TheProphetMuscle said:
Normies are referred to as guys and foids who get to have sex at least a few times in their lives without paying
Does it matter if they overtly pay an escort or subvertly betabux? It's the same thing in the end

TheProphetMuscle said:
and aren’t blackpilled. We don’t fit that criteria
The problem with that IMO is what if the majority of men are blackpilled at some point? Then that's the norm.
So maybe we should just call them bluepillers.
We don't really know for sure what % of the population actually is blackpilled: you don't need to be on an incel forum to be blackpilled: people come to learn reality on their own with some basic observation skills.

TheProphetMuscle said:
There’s billions of people in the world which are all a result from other guys getting to have sex.
Yeah: 1 in 14.
13/14 men is the vast majority of men not reproducing.

TheProphetMuscle said:
I don’t wanna associate with guys who get to have sex or have had sex before without paying. Incels should not merge with volcels
What makes you think the majority of volcel communities are former sex-havers?
Or for that matter that a bunch of people here aren't former sex-havers?

It's like wizardchan being sure people aren't secrety sex-wanters: you really have no idea when it's off-limits to admit to it.
All you really know is you have a userbase which doesn't mind that not being the focus because they hate divisive bragging.

TheProphetMuscle said:
That’s fine as long as they’re incels. I just don’t wanna associate with people who aren’t incels
It's an approximation: everyone is and yet nobody is. Rather than discrete dichotomy it's a continuum of measured "incelness" and "volcelness" in different

TheProphetMuscle said:
we’re not like the billions of people who got to reproduce
You must mean foids because there's no way a billion dudes reproduced even if you summed the whole history of humanity.

TheProphetMuscle said:
Not wanting a 500 pound land whale is understandable and reasonable to still claim you’re incel
Only by acknowledging the relativism, it's a great example to bring up for it being non-absolute.

TheProphetMuscle said:
even though a lot of incels can’t even get yhat
How many anecdotes have we seen of those who've actually tried?
That's not to say that you need to try to know, but I have a lot more faith in a guy saying "I'm not even going to try for a 10/10 girl because I know the chances are miniscule" than the guy saying this for the 1/10 landwhale.
It's okay to admit that the idea fills us with a volatile mixture of lust and revulsion that makes us incapable of putting in the same kind of maximal effort a chubby-chasing fetishist would.


TheProphetMuscle said:
if you’re gonna use the argument of “you’re not an incel because you won’t get with a 500 pound landwhale” well you can find a tweaked out 60 year old crack whore on the street to stick your dick in or a dying old bag or even an animal.
Exactly what opens the door to relativism which should be acknowledged.

TheProphetMuscle said:
Yes you can find disgusting repulsive people to stick your dick in as in incel because nobody else wants to but that won’t make your situation any better because they are so unattractive and gross it won’t bring you any happiness or gratification
Agree, so what we're really talking about in the concept of ascension is not just "sex" or even "a relationship" but "a relationship that would make me happy".

Which of course is different things to different guys of different standards.

Which inevitably leads to shit like the 4/10 guys who would be happy with a 2/10 gf to lov them getting pissed off at the 7/10 guys who aren't happy with anything below their looksmatch, and thus infighting
 
S

SuperPerfectCel

Captain
★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
1,640
Online
24d 17h 11m
I am completely incapable of getting laid and would prefer to have a community focused on that situation.

Fuck volcels, they have MGTOW and any number of other communities to go to.

Wizard32 said:
we sort of do the same here in denying any seat whatsoever to the smidgens of truth that redpill/PUA and even bluepill thinking actually have.
The red pill only works for NT normies and the blue pill is completely false/Chad only. Next.
 
L

Lebensmüder

Turning Point Babylon-USA
★★
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Posts
4,110
Online
137d 20h 38m
Based and Querfront-pilled.
 
Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2019
Posts
5,992
Online
56d 11h 24m
Wow a lot of normfags exposing themselves in this thread
:feelsjuice:
 
BigMorons

BigMorons

I crush my enemies to scrap
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 24, 2020
Posts
989
Online
21d 3h 37m
Fuck this shit.

I'm truest trucel. I can't jbw, jbb, jbc, or even kpopmaxxing. I don't want to be asociated with volcel.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck
 
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Posts
4,005
Online
52d 14h 1m
Wizard32 said:
Does it matter if they overtly pay an escort or subvertly betabux? It's the same thing in the end

so you’re assuming all of the billions of people In the world are a result of escorting or betabuxx?
Wizard32 said:
The problem with that IMO is what if the majority of men are blackpilled at some point? Then that's the norm.
Wizard32 said:
So maybe we should just call them bluepillers.
We don't really know for sure what % of the population actually is blackpilled: you don't need to be on an incel forum to be blackpilled: people come to learn reality on their own with some basic observation skills.
A majority of men in the world aren’t blackpilled because billions of men get to reproduce and wouldn’t have a reason to be blackpilled. You don’t see blackpilled stuff in mainstream media or being taught in schools Even the incels in denial aren’t blackpilled. If most of men were blackpilled then that would be the norm but it isn’t
Wizard32 said:
Yeah: 1 in 14.
13/14 men is the vast majority of men not reproducing.
Do you have any studies to back that up?
Wizard32 said:
What makes you think the majority of volcel communities are former sex-havers?
Or for that matter that a bunch of people here aren't former sex-havers?
Not every volcel is a former sex-haver but that would be very common in volcel communities. What guy wouldn’t wanna have sex at least one point in his life?
Some guys here probably have gotten to have sex before but it’s probably pretty uncommon. If he knows he’s capable of getting sex, why would he be wasting his time here? This forum is for guys who can’t get anything
Wizard32 said:
It's like wizardchan being sure people aren't secrety sex-wanters: you really have no idea when it's off-limits to admit to it.
All you really know is you have a userbase which doesn't mind that not being the focus because they hate divisive bragging.
It would be pretty uncommon for a guy who knows he’s capable of getting sex to spend time in a place where it’s only about men who can’t get anything
Wizard32 said:
It's an approximation: everyone is and yet nobody is. Rather than discrete dichotomy it's a continuum of measured "incelness" and "volcelness" in different
There should be communities for guys who can’t get anything and communities for guys who choose not go have sex/relationships
Wizard32 said:
You must mean foids because there's no way a billion dudes reproduced even if you summed the whole history of humanity.
Well there’s 7.9 billion people in the world and everyone has a father
Wizard32 said:
Only by acknowledging the relativism, it's a great example to bring up for it being non-absolute.


How many anecdotes have we seen of those who've actually tried?
That's not to say that you need to try to know, but I have a lot more faith in a guy saying "I'm not even going to try for a 10/10 girl because I know the chances are miniscule" than the guy saying this for the 1/10 landwhale.
It's okay to admit that the idea fills us with a volatile mixture of lust and revulsion that makes us incapable of putting in the same kind of maximal effort a chubby-chasing fetishist would.
There’s lots of posts here of guys getting rejected by land whales
Wizard32 said:
Exactly what opens the door to relativism which should be acknowledged.


Agree, so what we're really talking about in the concept of ascension is not just "sex" or even "a relationship" but "a relationship that would make me happy".

Which of course is different things to different guys of different standards.

Which inevitably leads to shit like the 4/10 guys who would be happy with a 2/10 gf to lov them getting pissed off at the 7/10 guys who aren't happy with anything below their looksmatch, and thus infighting
There’s women that pretty much any guy, even desperate incels wouldn’t get any pleasure from having sex with or bing in a relationship with such as old crackwhores or fat smelly old chainsmoker women. Some guys would accept a landwhale but most guys would understand someone not getting any pleasure(or anything that would heal the pain of inceldom) from being with an enormous landwhale
 
ibericel

ibericel

Officer
★★★★
Joined
Dec 19, 2019
Posts
896
Online
17d 13h 21m
Wizard32 said:
Legit misogyny (ie hating 100% every single aspect of 100% of women 100% of the time) is also worthy of criticism
:feelsseriously:
 
dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

They will know
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 5, 2020
Posts
7,239
Online
28d 16h 30m
TheProphetMuscle said:
I don’t wanna associate with normies who have gotten pussy before or talk about how they have options they’re not interested in
 
SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
★★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2021
Posts
753
Online
2d 18h 45m
Wizard32 said:
3) NEITHER absolute capacity (11/10) or absolute incapacity (0/10) exist (we are all 1-10)
I think you have a point there. Even most incels have the option of going to an escort, so you could argue all of them are volcels. And in the other end, I suppose only a chad could truly be volcel if he wanted to for some reason.

This said though, I don't know if incels and volces could get along. I think the ideologies are too different.
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
21,891
Online
221d 14h 36m
TheProphetMuscle said:
I don’t wanna associate with normies who have gotten pussy before or talk about how they have options they’re not interested in
Mogged Loner said:
Wow a lot of normfags exposing themselves in this thread
:feelsjuice:
:yes:
BigMorons said:
Fuck this shit.

I'm truest trucel. I can't jbw, jbb, jbc, or even kpopmaxxing. I don't want to be asociated with volcel.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck
 
Broly

Broly

pirate king
-
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
11,594
Online
48d 16h 34m
I’m no volcel
 
Wizard32

Wizard32

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2018
Posts
8,523
Online
41d 17h 16m
SuperPerfectCel said:
I am completely incapable of getting laid and would prefer to have a community focused on that situation.
Anyone could go escort with 50 bucks in some local crack getto or do something unethical that mods would ban me for mentioning.
The more apt description is "incapable when operating within my standards".
One thing I don't really like is this aversion to acknowledging that we have some smidgen of standards.
Doing so doesn't mean we're suddenly equivalent to guys rejecting their looksmatch.

SuperPerfectCel said:
Fuck volcels, they have MGTOW and any number of other communities to go to.
The red pill only works for NT normies and the blue pill is completely false/Chad only. Next.
I thought pills were revelations, not tactics.
Red pill is basically discovering that game and alpha behaviors matter more than having a good/genuine personality.
Black pill is the supplemental discovery that game/behavior will always take a back seat to genetics.
They're not incompatible TBH, it's just that non-black redders are in denial about genetics' superiority to game, just like non-red bluers are in denial about game being superior to personality.

PUA can be overly optimistic and fill with a false sense of hope, leading to the same letdown you experience when abandoning Blue, but it's not as big of a let-down since you were already prepared for it. Going blue>red already broke your heart so it's not as big a fall. You already understood black subconsciously when you realized that Chad didn't need to use PUA just be himself.
BigMorons said:
I'm truest trucel
there can only be one
TheProphetMuscle said:
so you’re assuming all of the billions of people In the world are a result of escorting or betabuxx?

No. Marriage is traditionally a betabux relationship but I believe the vast majority of reproductions inside marriages where a woman is free to move involve the husband getting cucked by the local chad.

Society is free to attempt to disprove me by doing mandatory DNA matching of alleged fathers to their offspring. I think they're afraid to check.

Historically we know that there were 13 non-reproducing males to each reproducing male.
This was back in the time when humans lived far apart and would do gorilla shit like murdering children who weren't their own, so it's probably even more dramatic in modern times of non-violence and women having cars.


TheProphetMuscle said:
A majority of men in the world aren’t blackpilled because billions of men get to reproduce and wouldn’t have a reason to be blackpilled.
Source on billions of men getting to reproduce plz

The majority of men getting to reproduce is something I'd even question in Muslim societies where women are locked up and can't easily network with Chads, it still probably happens with the male relatives they're trusted to be alone with cucking the husbands.

TheProphetMuscle said:
You don’t see blackpilled stuff in mainstream media or being taught in schools
It being banned doesn't mean that men don't understand it on some instinctive level.
They also instinctively understand they'll get wrecked if they're overt about it, so most of them don't.

TheProphetMuscle said:
Even the incels in denial aren’t blackpilled. If most of men were blackpilled then that would be the norm but it isn’t
There really isn't any way of knowing what the norm in thinking is since we don't have windows into weighing people's opinions (we're not telepaths)

TheProphetMuscle said:
Do you have any studies to back that up?
Actually no, I remembered the number wrong. Here is the article I remembered


The ratio is actually 17 females reproducing for each male.

If we go with a 50/50 birth ratio then in a population of 34 people where all 17 females reproduce, that means 1 male reproduced and 16 males did not reproduce.

This means that the ratio was actually historically "1 in 17 men" not "1 in 14" as I incorrectly remembered.

My apologies.

Francie Diep later claims "In more recent history, as a global average, about four or five women reproduced for every one man" but doesn't cite any sources.

This said, a broader study would be worth doing since apparently they only analyze Y and X chromozones from ~450 volunteers to determine this. I don't know how broad a population they analyzed and if it necessarily does represent global averages.

Still: seems like the best thing we have to go on so far, unless you want to propose any competing studies.


TheProphetMuscle said:
Not every volcel is a former sex-haver but that would be very common in volcel communities.
Why should we assume that, and what % do you mean by common?

TheProphetMuscle said:
What guy wouldn’t wanna have sex at least one point in his life?
What guy wouldn't want to cope with his celibacy/virginity by emphasizing his conscious input and de-emphasizing his uncontrolled-factors influence over it?

TheProphetMuscle said:
Some guys here probably have gotten to have sex before but it’s probably pretty uncommon.
We clearly have no hard stats for either community so I'm interested in you explaining your theories.
Volcel communities are more prone to LARPing than us IMO so if we subtract the ones lying about a sexual past to feel better about their current celibacy they're probably outnumbered by the escortcels here.

TheProphetMuscle said:
If he knows he’s capable of getting sex, why would he be wasting his time here? This forum is for guys who can’t get anything
We are all theoretically capable of getting sex with increasing amounts of supreme effort.
You basically can't prove a negative like "can't get anything" because few people reach their ultimate potential in terms of learning skills and earning money.

TheProphetMuscle said:
It would be pretty uncommon for a guy who knows he’s capable of getting sex to spend time in a place where it’s only about men who can’t get anything
It's only about the THEORY of "can't get" here.
The REALITY is simply "ridiculously hard to get and you haven't even figured out just how hard because it's so ridiculous that it seems impossible"

TheProphetMuscle said:
There should be communities for guys who can’t get anything and communities for guys who choose not go have sex/relationships
This is a community for guys with near-insurpassable barriers to romantic fulfillment (to the point where it could be considered unfair to expect them to jump through such undefined hoops)
I think the same guys are just saying "I'm choosing not to try, too much trouble" to acknowledge that on some level we just consider it too much risk/gamble for too-low odds of possible reward.
It's really the same mindset with different outlooks on it.
The fact that so many here talk about "LDAR" emphasizes that a choice is being made: we obviously don't commit 100% of our time to orbiting foids to try and get pity sex, for example, because of the low odds of success/happiness from it. That's the right choice but it's still a choice.

TheProphetMuscle said:
Well there’s 7.9 billion people in the world and everyone has a father
Worldwide fertility rate is 2.4 children per woman, so 7.9/2.4 = ~3.3 billion moms for today's current population (some living, some dead).

3.3/17 = ~0.194 billion dads, ie only 194 million, not "billions"

That's also only if you believe that the ratio hasn't gotten even lower than 1/17 because I think logically it would have as women are more able to travel/communicate freely in the modern era.

My guess is that the current population has less than 100 million fathers.
Probably less than 5% of men actually get to reproduce based on my instincts for modern female hypergamy and deception.
A much higher % of course get to be "dads" but they were cucked to raise chad's babies.

TheProphetMuscle said:
There’s lots of posts here of guys getting rejected by land whales
right but we haven't collectively approached all the landwhales
would be interested in analyzing these stats like what BMI we're talking about too

TheProphetMuscle said:
There’s women that pretty much any guy, even desperate incels wouldn’t get any pleasure from having sex with or bing in a relationship with such as old crackwhores or fat smelly old chainsmoker women. Some guys would accept a landwhale but most guys would understand someone not getting any pleasure(or anything that would heal the pain of inceldom) from being with an enormous landwhale
Agreed.

This fits into my theory that obese women are effectively equivalent to fucking men, so it would actually be gay to fuck them and thus it is acceptable to be volcel in regards to them the same way it's acceptable to be volcel towards fucking men and still identify as incel towards fucking women.

Obese women emulate pregnancy and pregnancy means become a male/female chimera so being attracted to pregnant/obese means you're attracted to women who are either chimeras or resemble them.

Aside from the obese there's also shit like women who are thin but unhealthy from crack or old age. If it fucks up their reproductive ability then they are basically not women anymore (tantamount to a tranny) and thus it is acceptable to reject them without being ousted as a volcel.
SerCel said:
I suppose only a chad could truly be volcel if he wanted to for some reason.
Even a 10/10 gigachad probably has a couple 10/10 gigastacies in the world not willing to fuck him because they want a richer 10/10 gigachad.

We have to realize that deciles are approximations: not all 10/10s are equal. After all the #1 most handsome guy in world outranks the #2 most handsome guy even if we class them together.
Broly said:
I’m no volcel
It entirely depends on how one defines 'voluntary' or 'celibacy' tbh
we should be having referendums to establish parameters and more specific language

keep in mind that this word descends from the Latin "caelebs" or "caelibatus" which meant "unmarried"

this is even present in 1739 wher we first got the phrase incel used in full
Antoine Banier said:
How many young Women who groan under the Yoke of involuntary Celibacy, would find Husbands to make them happy, did not the Avarice of those husbands reduce them to the calamities wherein ixion was involved.

but obviously be the way we use it we don't just mean "single men" because that would include single chads with lots of willing sex
 
Last edited:
S

SuperPerfectCel

Captain
★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
1,640
Online
24d 17h 11m
Wizard32 said:
Anyone could go escort with 50 bucks in some local crack getto or do something unethical that mods would ban me for mentioning.
Not if you're broke and not if you don't know where to find hookers in an area where they're illegal. As for rape, that's mostly done between people who know each other, if a guy doesn't know any women to the extent that he can get her alone in a private area he probably can't pull it off. People are seriously underrating the difficulty that can be had finding an accessible hole.

Also escortcels are still allowed to post for a reason. Because the point is nobody wanting to fuck you. Paying someone for sex doesn't all of a sudden make them turned on. You are still below every woman's standards, regardless of the fact that some fuck ugly people as part of their jobs. People being retarded and reading everything literally isn't our problem.
 
Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top