Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel Accused of Killing 6-Year-Old Neighbor And Hiding Her Body for Multiple Days. Police Blame ChatRooms and Our Forums

It's not "gives incels a bad name" you :bluepill: cuck.
They will label ANY below average male who commits a crime an incel.
When will you people learn?

We have people here celebrating this.... calling the girl a "whore", "minofoid" and what not. I agree, people like the killer and the guys celebrating it only give us a bad name and an excuse to oppress us.

I am aware the people celebrating this are only joking and trolling.... I hope so. But its no different than feminists saying "kill all men" or mysandric shit and then going "teehee, we are just joking!"

im too poor to even get there jfl
Metoo.

I've been there before. Its not worth dying for. Maybe at. But not to get there.

It's mostly desert

Metoo.

I've been there before. Its not worth dying for. Maybe at. But not to get there.

It's mostly desert
I dont get those people tbh. At most they get on the news and are forgotten about within a few hours

So because some low tier normie mentally ill person killed a 6 year old, now some niggas on the internet who can't get pussy are being held responsible?
Damn you news outlets, you really will reach for anything at this point

I dont get those people tbh. At most they get on the news and are forgotten about within a few hours
I bet all the participants will remember it forever. A few lives stopped, not the world.

They news this stuff out, as just blurbs. Only the surfaces of the story and details get mentioned.

Basically its like a parade where onlookers get to cheer or boo depending on what they believe.

I bet all the participants will remember it forever. A few lives stopped, not the world.

They news this stuff out, as just blurbs. Only the surfaces of the story and details get mentioned.

Basically its like a parade where onlookers get to cheer or boo depending on what they believe.
At the end of the day. The self harmer wouldn't know how famous their suicide got tbf

Even if he doesnt use the site if the feds see this comment section its over :feelskek:

Fake and gay.

You can't be "asexual" and incel at the same time. That's contradictory.

The media finds every excuse to blame this forum for everything under the sun.
Can we stop speaking as if "asexuality" is actually a thing

I think you are "attacking the argument" at the "wrong end", because you first have to validate their nonsense claim of "asexuality" to even make that argument

Its like saying "You can't be a trans woman and incel at the same time"

There's no such thing, those delusion idiots are men, no such thing as a "trans woman"

There's no such thing as an asexual human, humans are mammals, we are sexually attracted to members of our species, we are born to be like this

Someone who has a genetic/mental defect and/or hormonal imbalance isn't an entirely new "sexuality" all on their own, they are simply a defective "human"

If you got a doctor to tailor some hormonal treatment to all these "asexuals" like magic they'd have a sex drive

Last edited:
Yeah, I remember that.

It's ridiculous how much we get blamed for and haven't actually done.
Textbook example of: Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

Just close the website ffs.