Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel Accused of Killing 6-Year-Old Neighbor And Hiding Her Body for Multiple Days. Police Blame ChatRooms and Our Forums

Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
39d 2h 48m
Robtical said:
That sounds more like something a coping mgtow would say.
The way his friend described him reminded me of those people in the r/foreveralone sub

NearlyOver

NearlyOver

Officer
★★★★★
4d 13h 27m
bigantennaemay1 said:
They just have it out for us, and since they need a scapegoat, and we're everyone's favorite scapegoat, they blame us. I'm pretty sure it's a load of shit.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
221d 14h 36m
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
331d 17h 44m
Numb said:
The way his friend described him reminded me of those people in the r/foreveralone sub
Bluepillers and soys are more likely to be murderers because they can't handle confronting reality, all that coping will make some of them go nuts when they can't take it anymore.

ibericel

ibericel

Officer
★★★★
17d 13h 21m
Had he not committed suicide, foids would be sending love letters to him.

Insanitycel

Insanitycel

Recruit
★★★
6d 6h 53m
I have not the slightest idea about what this is about but she probably deserved it tbh

Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
39d 2h 48m
ibericel said:
Had he not committed suicide, foids would be sending love letters to him.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Robtical said:
Bluepillers and soys are more likely to be murderers because they can't handle confronting reality, all that coping will make some of them go nuts when they can't take it anymore.
Most murderers are NT as well

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★
30d 21h 48m
Robtical said:
I actually like this quote of yours. It helps me cope. It's a minor thing, but realizing that I can handle bare reality better than most other people can is a small comfort, and I'll take it. I'm a wizardcel now, and I've fought hard to make it this far in life, where most others would've roped or done something somewhERe before reaching 25 if they had to walk my shoes. I guess it gives me a small sense of accomplishment, too; it's not easy being incel or facing the hard reality.

Speedloader

Speedloader

Average Ilulu enjoyer
★★★★★
200d 14h 22m

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
331d 17h 44m
bigantennaemay1 said:
I actually like this quote of yours. It helps me cope. It's a minor thing, but realizing that I can handle bare reality better than most other people can is a small comfort, and I'll take it. I'm a wizardcel now, and I've fought hard to make it this far in life, where most others would've roped or done something somewhERe before reaching 25 if they had to walk my shoes. I guess it gives me a small sense of accomplishment, too; it's not easy being incel or facing the hard reality.
Thanks bro. It takes mental strength to go from bluepilled to redpilled to blackpilled, and accept rosties chase chads only, and being a cuck won't get you laid by them. Once you know the truth you won't have high expectations for things that are out your reach, and go crazy after years of spinning in circles.

ibericel

ibericel

Officer
★★★★
17d 13h 21m
ordinaryotaku said:
I don't get where these people find evidence that certain killers such as this guy are incels. They're all talk, but never show any proof of these guys being incels. I have yet to see an actual incel forum member (besides ER) go out and kill someone.
Even if all these people were indeed incels, so what? Children are more likely to be killed by their parents.

Data were obtained for 44 countries. Overall, parents committed 56.5% (IQR 23.7–69.6) of child homicides, 58.4% (0.0–66.7) of female and 46.8% (14.1–63.8) of male child homicides. Acquaintances committed 12.6% (5.9–31.3) of child homicides. Almost a tenth (9.2% (IQR 0.0–21.9) of child homicides had missing information on the perpetrator.

When foids murder they target children.

In general, women kill much less frequently than men. However, one-quarter of the victims in killings by women are juveniles.Women are responsible for 43 percent of the deaths of children under age 12 who are killed by identifiable persons, a percentage that has been relatively stable since the 1980s (Federal Bureau of Investigation, 1997). Women overwhelmingly kill very young children (75 percent of their juvenile victims are under age 6) and members of their family (79 percent). Thus, women who kill are heavily concentrated in child maltreatment homicides and infanticides. Consistent with these types of crimes, women are more likely than men to use their hands and feet as weapons(54 percent versus 22 percent). Women are less likely than men to use a firearm to kill a child (17 percent versus 63 percent). Interestingly, 20 percent of the homicides of children committed by female offenders involve an additional offender, almost always a male accomplice (Federal Bureau of Investigation, 1997). Women who kill children are more likely to be labeled mentally ill than men who kill children and are somewhat more likely to commit suicide (Silverman and Kennedy, 1988).Researchers also have highlighted differences between young, unmarried females who commit infanticide (often by suffocation or strangulation) and older, married females who beat children to death in child maltreatment homicides (Silverman and Kennedy, 1988).

So according to these reddit cucks, foids should be put under warrantless surveillance, couples put on the no fly list etc.

And that's assuming abortion is not murder, btw. (It obviously is, regardless of your ethical stance)

Last edited:
FourthWorlder

FourthWorlder

Captain
32d 4h 12m
ibericel said:
Lol, these soycucks have no self-awarness. Sex havers and roasties commit way more crimes than incels and these fags would rather ask the federals to watchdog a shitty forum than ask their shitty soy lgbtnigger goverment to combat drug trafficking.

At the same time these are the faggots that say ''we just want to help incels teehee'' while they don't hesistate to call for glowniggers to literally execute us.

Abominationcel

Abominationcel

Homo sapiens incelus
★★★★
5d 4h 19m
TheDarkEnigma said:
He looks like a Chadlite in his high school pic. But in the older pic, he looks like a typical Jew.

Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
39d 2h 48m
FourthWorlder said:
Lol, these soycucks have no self-awarness. Sex havers and roasties commit way more crimes than incels and these fags would rather ask the federals to watchdog a shitty forum than ask their shitty soy lgbtnigger goverment to combat drug trafficking.
Sexhavers are higher T and more aggressive than incels. which is the ironic thing here
Robtical said:
Once you know the truth you won't have high expectations for things that are out your reach
This is what I tell myself constantly, these high expectations and random wants are merely my brain assuming I can procreate and not cuck myself. I ignore it and dismiss it as a unreasonable biological drive designed to spread DNA. It doesn't look out for my well being or stress levels. Its just there to delude me into being cucked

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
135d 17h 14m
Good riddance. I am glad she died. Only good foid is a dead foid no matter the age

FourthWorlder

FourthWorlder

Captain
32d 4h 12m
Numb said:
Sexhavers are higher T and more aggressive than incels. which is the ironic thing here
Even low T pieces of shit like faggots and roasties commit more crimes than inkwells , and faggots are minorities.

ibericel

ibericel

Officer
★★★★
17d 13h 21m
FourthWorlder said:

At the same time these are the faggots that say ''we just want to help incels teehee'' while they don't hesistate to call for glowniggers to literally execute us.

Notice the soymaster guy saying offline incels should be surveilled too. How can the feds know a guy is incel if he doesn't use the internet? Through hard technocratic apparatuses of ethnography and gene mapping?
That's why I keep saying that hatred against incels is the 21st century's iteration of class prejudice, it's ideological garbage made to keep the minds of soy consoomer redditors busy meanwhile their tech corporate overrules make deals with international pedophile rings . lmao Fucking nuke this shitty world already.

Last edited:
O

Oldcelloner38

Banned
-
4d 13h 9m
Zensfy said:
based, especially minifoids, it’s the best way to prevent future whores.
Whaaat I thought you loved the loli's you want to be with them and see them dead?

Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
39d 2h 48m
FourthWorlder said:
Even low T pieces of shit like faggots and roasties commit more crimes than inkwells , and faggots are minorities.
true
ibericel said:
That's why I keep saying that hatred against incels is the 21st century's iteration of class prejudice
ancient cultures used to enslave and stone ugly males just saying. At least we are now some shitty second class citizen which is cucked to be happy about. For sure I dont appreciate either

PPEcel

PPEcel

KHHDV subhuman ricecel
★★★★★
144d 11h 28m
Numb said:
I do remember a while back some graycel on here was linked to an attempted bombing in the UK. But he was a LITERAL gray 300 posts joined few days ago etc. Can't remember his name though
Doubt it, Anwar said drouich was a member here?

Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
39d 2h 48m
PPEcel said:
Dont know who those people are. But I am 100% certain dude i am talking about had a .co account
PPEcel said:
Oh this guy? https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-tees-52071379

No wasn't him "Police searched his home and recovered precursor chemicals for explosives, three knives and arrow heads." the guy I am talking about tried to buy chemicals from a factory but they report him for ordering too many chemicals that are used in bombs. Causing an alert to go off to the UKs version of the FBI

Last edited:
P

Pumkin

Overlord
★★
23d 16h 28m
I wish he left a video on why he wanted to kill a child. Seems like bait to me personally since a 6yo wouldnt trigger an incel that hates women. Maybe if he was a pedo but thats a stretch and i dont think he brutally raped her. It feels like he was an easy alibi and the cops framed this man because he was a loner

Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
39d 2h 48m
Pumkin said:
I wish he left a video on why he wanted to kill a child. Seems like bait to me personally since a 6yo wouldnt trigger an incel that hates women. Maybe if he was a pedo but thats a stretch and i dont think he brutally raped her. It feels like he was an easy alibi and the cops framed this man because he was a loner
This was my exact initial thought. I have a theory that he wanted to traumatize the neighboring family. By killing what parents love most. Their Child. Since he is autistic he must've been one of those "only chads have kids" types. And saw the neighbor as some giga chad mogger. Must've driven him insane and had his own day of retribution. just a game theory

P

Pumkin

Overlord
★★
23d 16h 28m
Numb said:
This was my exact initial thought. I have a theory that he wanted to traumatize the neighboring family. By killing what parents love most. Their Child. Since he is autistic he must've been one of those "only chads have kids" types. And saw the neighbor as some giga chad mogger. Must've driven him insane and had his own day of retribution. just a game theory
I dont think so but i will admit solid theory and i didnt look at it from that angle. Im just thinking about my own hypothetical day of justice and nowhere in any of my plans was killing a kid In my plans. Id always go for women first then cucked men that want to step in my way. In the unlikely event I have to go on the run then yea Id kidnap a LG and penetrate ger orifices multiple times each day until caught but Im still not just killing her. God dam he wasted good tight prime cunny:feelswhat:

Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
39d 2h 48m
Pumkin said:
I dont think so but i will admit solid theory and i didnt look at it from that angle. Im just thinking about my own hypothetical day of justice and nowhere in any of my plans was killing a kid In my plans. Id always go for women first then cucked men that want to step in my way. In the unlikely event I have to go on the run then yea Id kidnap a LG and penetrate ger orifices multiple times each day until caught but Im still not just killing her. God dam he wasted good tight prime cunny:feelswhat:
Really weird case ngl. I am pretty positive that they just added "incel" to dick around

U

unsettling

Demigod
★★★★★
146d 19h 53m
Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Legend
31d 17h 4m
Robtical said:
when bluepillers finally snap it usually isn't pretty. Anyway, fuck this guy, shame he isn't still around to rot in jail like nathan larsson

S

SuperPerfectCel

Captain
★★
24d 17h 11m
Once you're at the point of kidnapping and killing someone, not raping them is basically volcel. :feelsLSD:

OwlGod

OwlGod

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
★★
78d 13h 51m
if he was asexual then what were his ulterior motives in killing a minifoid, this leave few possibilities the most plausible is he raped her. (otherwise he was an endangered psycho) - which is lower chance because he committed suicide fast in that period of time, meaning he did know what he was doing and maybe even planned everything.

media obviously not pointing contradiction in putting him under the umbrella of incel and asexual for obvious reasons, nor are they backing up any claim that he was associated with this community. if they tracked down post history/online storyline of his which they usually do investigate. if anything found then they would easily leak as ,,exclusive" news. there would be screenshots similar to er's case that date back to puahate era.

Last edited:
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
54d 11m
In a sane world he would have been married and had a family by now and would going to his kids baseball game.

but poor dude probably couldn’t find a girl cuz society is full of whores with average girl with 50 body count.

very unfortunate, society is ruining men’s lives life like this. RIP to both I guess

Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
39d 2h 48m
Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
very unfortunate, society is ruining men’s lives life like this. RIP to both I guess
i like your take on it

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Staring into the Abyss
★★★★★
63d 10h 55m
Oh so the normie roommates have already solved the case by reaching all of those conclusions. Also they HAD to pick that ugly photo of him, otherwise he wouldnt fit the incel narrative.

Blatant attempt at a false flag.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
66d 5h 24m
I figure he was a pedo. Many pedos calim to be asexual or even incels. When in fact they could get laid with adult women but choose not to. He was mad at young foids for not being able to fuck them and so he killed one. Idk if he actually raped her or not bu i suppose this was his reasoning. So not really an incel. you see many "asexual" pedos like this on the left. Twitter and discord are filled with them. i doubt he was blackpilled.

Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
39d 2h 48m
WawelDragon1683 said:
I figure he was a pedo. Many pedos calim to be asexual or even incels. When in fact they could get laid with adult women but choose not to. He was mad at young foids for not being able to fuck them and so he killed one. Idk if he actually raped her or not bu i suppose this was his reasoning. So not really an incel. you see many "asexual" pedos like this on the left. Twitter and discord are filled with them. i doubt he was blackpilled.
he was chaddy in hs weird how he looked like some cuck at the end of his life

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
106d 22h 14m
Mecoja said:
I will stop encouraging people to go ER and stuff, i dont want people to use me as an excuse to rape and murder children.
It's all you're fault!

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
30d 10h 17m
Oh fuck, somewhere someone killed another one damn that's so sad, oh well whatever.
No shit given. Very low score, this guy is a loser. And a pussy. Killing a 6yo, wow so brave.

Glast

Glast

Glow for me feds
★★★
19d 6h 33m
ineedassistance said:
I'd argue they are a different species. What the fuck happened?
Aging.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
★★★★★
79d 19h 53m
Lv99_BixNood said:
No blackpilled incel would describe himself as "asexual" :feelsseriously:
Exactly.
Theory - he got groomed by some reddit trannies, took hormones, went from this :

to this :

Killed a kid and offed himself.

Far more likely explanation given he called himself asexual.
ldargoblin said:
Idk man, looks more like an IT poster tbh.
Numb said:
could have been a coping mechanism for his inceldom. like "I gave up on women I dont like them anymore"
Also the minifoid's dad's name is chad

Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
★★★★★
66d 6h 30m
killing kids is evil

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
106d 22h 14m
Pumkin said:
I'll tell you why he probably did it.

It was (probably) a impulsive act done without any thought. In such a large grouping of houses, a "window of opportunity" is usually NON EXISTENT, because of various people everywhere. For some reason, that window of opportunity opened and he took it. Meaning her.:feelsdevil:

normally, any single dude looking at kids is INSTANTLY NOTICED, but for some reason, no one had any idea of his perversion. No one was looking outside, no one was listening, no one saw or heard anything.

So, besides blaming him, you can, and should blame the community - or lack of it (#thanksjews) for that little kids death.

You could also say the killer had no "concept of future" and no impulse control. He was unable to do a "pre-crime" risk- reward assessment. (Like most black criminals) He had no inhibition. Probably from growing up with a single mom?

He wasn't thinking. He just did it. Like most killers.

If i was insane, i would say it was "fate" or perhaps "karma" because it was almost the perfect crime. If he had a better way to dispose of her body he might have gotten away with it.

But, what little bit of soul he had left couldn't handle the guilt of it.

And now you know the story about why "helicopter parents" exist....

Copexodius Maximus said:
killing kids is evil
unsettling said:
weak score
Yes

Last edited:
Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
39d 2h 48m
Emba said:
normally, any single dude looking at kids is INSTANTLY NOTICED, but for some reason, no one had any idea of his perversion. No one was looking outside, no one was listening, no one saw or heard anything.

So, besides blaming him, you can, and should blame the community - or lack of it (#thanksjews) for that little kids death.

You could also say the killer had no "concept of future" and no impulse control. He was unable to do a "pre-crime" risk- reward assessment. (Like most black criminals) He had no inhibition. Probably from growing up with a single mom?
How do we know he made his perversion noticeable at all? Remember the kid was his neighbor. He could have heard/seen/spied on her from the comfort of his own home

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
73d 1h 57m
gymletethnicel said:
The girl looks like a demon, I don't blame the guy. :feelsPop:
god forgive I kek'd hard :feelskek:

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
106d 22h 14m
Numb said:
How do we know he made his perversion noticeable at all? Remember the kid was his neighbor. He could have heard/seen/spied on her from the comfort of his own home
according to the aerial photography map thingy he live far away.

For all i know someone set him up. I mean after all, it's rare to cut your own throat as a sui...

And his house was searched during the time she would still be in tbere, if she was

After rereading it. It might have been on of his neighbors that did it and set him up...

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★★★★
108d 13h 34m
Looks like another Jew psyop false flag to me like the Brenton (or was it Brendan?) Tarrant thing.

As in each case there’s photos of the supposed perp looking like an absolute Chad and in other photos the guys look like your stereotypical dweebish incel archetype.

How dumb the Jews must think we all are to be able to put out pictures of totally different individuals and just pretend like it’s the same guy.

Unbelievable.

Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
39d 2h 48m
Fat Link said:
How dumb the Jews must think we all are to be able to put out pictures of totally different individuals and just pretend like it’s the same guy.

Unbelievable.
He does look very different. But maybe he had a looks downfall or an incident that altered his face?

Master

Master

Mod
★★★★★
73d 2h 47m
Fake and gay.

You can't be "asexual" and incel at the same time. That's contradictory.

The media finds every excuse to blame this forum for everything under the sun.

Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
39d 2h 48m
Master said:
The media finds every excuse to blame this forum for everything under the sun.
Remember that one girl who committed suicide thanks to "dms from incel forums" lol

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8