Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel Accused of Killing 6-Year-Old Neighbor And Hiding Her Body for Multiple Days. Police Blame ChatRooms and Our Forums

N

Numb

loling at you
-

Old but case got some detailed advancements. It was recently discovered that Coty, the wizard virgin was a self proclaimed incel and "asexual" a few days ago. Do you think he used this forum brocels.?

EDIT: They blamed us. gg. Taylor would not let people in his room and constantly kept his door locked, the roommate said. He also said that Taylor was very “weak” and could’ve only “committed a horrible act if he felt he would have had people behind him encouraging him such as a chat room online.”

Man, Coty Scott Taylor, 30, who allegedly killed a 6-year-old girl and hid her body last year told friends that he was an "incel" and "asexual," according to local police. On Feb. 10, 2020, Taylor abducted Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, from her front yard in Cayce, South Carolina. Captain Byron Snellgrove of the Cayce Department of Public Safety found Faye’s body buried in a wooded area between her home and a NAPA auto parts store, according to WLTX. Authorities say her body wasn’t there long.

Hours after finding Faye’s body, police responded to “a man bleeding” at the house where Taylor lived with roommates, according to WECT 6 News. Responders could not save Taylor and he subsequently died.

Girl who was killed by the wizard :

24606438 8016685 Faye was a first grade student at Springdale Elementary School S a 78 1582056

Obituary: https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/thestate/name/faye-swetlik-obituary?pid=195452181
"Wizard" who did the killing:
24750164 8016685 Coty Scott Taylor pictured a 30 year old neighbor was found dead a 69 1582056
207105684 95e7e2bd c636 49ed b895 bb96ea06a05a

His FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/coty.taylor.988/photos_albums
Obituary:

At least three people close to Taylor were interviewed by police after Faye Swetlik’s body was discovered and Taylor killed himself. Notes from the interviews were included in investigative documents released Friday by the Cayce Department of Public Safety. With the documents’ release, the department declared the investigation in Swetlik’s kidnapping and death closed.

A friend who had known Taylor for five years told police Taylor described himself as “asexual” and an “incel,” which is defined by Oxford Languages as “a member of an online community of young men who consider themselves unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are hostile toward women and men who are sexually active.

Last edited:

Old but case got some detailed advancements. It was recently discovered that Coty, the wizard virgin was a self proclaimed incel and "asexual" a few days ago. Do you think he used this forum brocels?

Man, Coty Scott Taylor, 30, who allegedly killed a 6-year-old girl and hid her body last year told friends that he was an "incel" and "asexual," according to local police. On Feb. 10, 2020, Taylor abducted Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, from her front yard in Cayce, South Carolina. Captain Byron Snellgrove of the Cayce Department of Public Safety found Faye’s body buried in a wooded area between her home and a NAPA auto parts store, according to WLTX. Authorities say her body wasn’t there long.

Hours after finding Faye’s body, police responded to “a man bleeding” at the house where Taylor lived with roommates, according to WECT 6 News. Responders could not save Taylor and he subsequently died.

Girl who was killed by the wizard :

View attachment 465644

Obituary: https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/thestate/name/faye-swetlik-obituary?pid=195452181
"Wizard" who did the killing:
View attachment 465643View attachment 465645

Obituary:

He looks like a Chadlite in his high school pic. But in the older pic, he looks like a typical Jew.

He looks like a Chadlite in his high school pic. But in the older pic, he looks like a typical Jew.
I'd argue they are a different species. What the fuck happened?

Idk man, looks more like an IT poster tbh.

@Draestyn this will be you in 13 years boyo:lul:

I don't get where these people find evidence that certain killers such as this guy are incels. They're all talk, but never show any proof of these guys being incels. I have yet to see an actual incel forum member (besides ER) go out and kill someone.

I don't get where these people find evidence that certain killers such as this guy are incels. They're all talk, but never show any proof of these guys being incels. I have yet to see an actual incel forum member (besides ER) go out and kill someone.
I do remember a while back some graycel on here was linked to an attempted bombing in the UK. But he was a LITERAL gray 300 posts joined few days ago etc. Can't remember his name though

I do remember a while back some graycel on here was linked to an attempted bombing in the UK. But he was a LITERAL gray 300 posts joined few days ago etc. Can't remember his name though
If you find it or remember it, let me know, I'm genuinely curious.

Fuck him, he just gives incels a bad name such as the type of people to murder children which not all incels do.

Fuck him, he just gives incels a bad name such as the type of people to murder children which not all incels do.
Wonder why he did it too tbh. I don't think 6 year olds trigger any angry responses in 99.9999999% of incels lives

Wonder why he did it too tbh. I don't think 6 year olds trigger any angry responses in 99.9999999% of incels lives
Female or male, I find killing children wrong.

His friend indirectly blamed us :
Taylor would not let people in his room and constantly kept his door locked, the roommate said. He also said that Taylor was very “weak” and could’ve only “committed a horrible act if he felt he would have had people behind him encouraging him such as a chat room online.”

On the day Swetlik’s body was found, a Lyft driver picked up Taylor from a Walmart after he purchased garden soil and other items used to conceal her body in a wooded area behind his house, according to the reports. The Lyft driver told police that Taylor acted nervous and made the driver uncomfortable.

The driver tried to talk to Taylor about gardening but Taylor “avoided the conversation,” reports said. The driver drove Taylor past local press and police that were gathered in the Churchill Heights neighborhood where Faye had gone missing. The driver asked Taylor if he knew the missing girl.

Taylor would not let people in his room and constantly kept his door locked, the roommate said. He also said that Taylor was very “weak” and could’ve only “committed a horrible act if he felt he would have had people behind him encouraging him such as a chat room online.”

On the day Swetlik’s body was found, a Lyft driver picked up Taylor from a Walmart after he purchased garden soil and other items used to conceal her body in a wooded area behind his house, according to the reports. The Lyft driver told police that Taylor acted nervous and made the driver uncomfortable.

The driver tried to talk to Taylor about gardening but Taylor “avoided the conversation,” reports said. The driver drove Taylor past local press and police that were gathered in the Churchill Heights neighborhood where Faye had gone missing. The driver asked Taylor if he knew the missing girl.
I have had people from the incel community encourage me to kill people but I still never did it so he has no excuse.

It's not "gives incels a bad name" you :bluepill: cuck.
They will label ANY below average male who commits a crime an incel.
When will you people learn?

A friend who had known Taylor for five years told police Taylor described himself as “asexual” and an “incel,”
Sounds like hearsay.

Johny Johny.
Yes papa?
Killing children?
No papa.
Telling lies?
No papa.
Open your bag.
HA HA HA.

I have had people from the incel community encourage me to kill people but I still never did it so he has no excuse.
For real. Fuckers act like some gray telling us to rape children and kill them is some sort of command for everyone else to do it.

Definitely sounds like a lie.

They just have it out for us, and since they need a scapegoat, and we're everyone's favorite scapegoat, they blame us. I'm pretty sure it's a load of shit.

I read about this. My question is how did he get so fucking ugly? He was pretty handsome in his high school photo. It's a fucked up situation, there is nothing for the police to investigate, the suspect and the victim are both now deceased. I blame soyciety, for encouraging foids to be selfish whores who only care about Chad's cock.

Not anger, but disdain. When I see young kids, all I see are future whores, simps, degenerates, and drug addicts.

Not anger, but disdain. When I see young kids, all I see are future whores, simps, degenerates, and drug addicts.
And future incels and future Chads.

Sure, but that feeling would spread to all children you see correct? Not one specific girl you barley probably see

I will stop encouraging people to go ER and stuff, i dont want people to use me as an excuse to rape and murder children.

I will stop encouraging people to go ER and stuff, i dont want people to use me as an excuse to rape and murder children.
I'm not the judging type but aren't you scared that some fbi nigga might knock on your door for doing that kek

I'm not the judging type but aren't you scared that some fbi nigga might knock on your door for doing that kek
No, in Balkans you are safe as long as you dont speak against the government.

mogs me tho. but yeah he has a curved ass chin

Ah I see. Thats pretty sick that you can speak your mind then
Yes, the mogging is what I referred to. I'm mogged by a chlld murderer, that's how worthless I am.

Yes, the mogging is what I referred to. I'm mogged by a chlld murderer, that's how worthless I am.
Doesnt look as good in the more recent on though. But his highschool pic smv mogs the entire forum

you can't be asexual and an incel.
asexuality takes precedence.
the asexual community is to blame.

you can't be asexual and an incel.
asexuality takes precedence.
the asexual community is to blame.
Only straight men can be incels. If he described himself as asexual he was most likely a soy.

Only straight men can be incels. If he described himself as asexual he was most likely a soy.
could have been a coping mechanism for his inceldom. like "I gave up on women I dont like them anymore"

No proof that he was associated with any community, pure speculation and retarded assumptions. Hitler was also an incel, source: me.

could have been a coping mechanism for his inceldom. like "I gave up on women I dont like them anymore"
That sounds more like something a coping mgtow would say.

The way his friend described him reminded me of those people in the r/foreveralone sub
Bluepillers and soys are more likely to be murderers because they can't handle confronting reality, all that coping will make some of them go nuts when they can't take it anymore.