Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion In which of these countries is it the easiest to ascend

In which of these countries is it the easiest to ascend

• Total voters
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
For a white guy.
What are your thoughts?
I honestly think it's China, simply because even their rich provinces are poorer than Japan/Korea in general.
But honestly it's more like a plan B.
Is the a huge difference of "ascension difficulty" between China and Japan/Korea?

China easily though I heard it's becoming anti foreigner recently

Probably South Korea. Japan is more expensive and China seems dangerous.

China easily though I heard it's becoming anti foreigner recently
Probably South Korea. Japan is more expensive and China seems dangerous.
Yeah China is kinda turning into Nazi Germany 2.0.
All of them.

But the easiest one would be South Korea.

Pure degeneracy in my opinion, people should just keep to their own race.
I would never breed with an Asian foid, but it's impossible for me to ascend with my own race.
I just want to coom in some pussy and have a """relationship""", you can't blame a man for having that desire.
Not only is Japan expensive, but they're also more xenophobic.
Japan is xenophobic? Don't go a lot of foreigners there, are you sure that Korea isn't the more xenophobic country?
Thailand and the Philippines.
Yeah, but the foids in these countries are usually dirty as fuck (I still would though, but these other countries just seem like a better option).

Last edited:
SEA is a much better place to try

I would never breed with an Asian foid, but it's impossible for me to ascend with my own race.
I just want to coom in some pussy and have a """relationship""", you can't blame a man for having that desire.
High IQ.
Japan is xenophobic? Don't go a lot o foreigners there, are you sure that Korea isn't the more xenophobic country?
Maybe the men, I doubt the women are hostile if you're white and taller than the average Nipcel.
SEA is a much better place to try
Korea and Japan aren't utter shitholes, which is good if you want to do something else than approaching holes.

High IQ.

Maybe the men, I doubt the women are hostile if you're white and taller than the average Nipcel.

Korea and Japan aren't utter shitholes, which is good if you want to do something else than approaching holes.
I got enlightened today.
I need to try to ascend via language learning apps.
That is so fucking high IQ, I bet some Asian foids want to learn German.
But I dunno which country (language) of these three to pick. FUUUUCK.

Japan is xenophobic? Don't go a lot of foreigners there, are you sure that Korea isn't the more xenophobic country?

I think it is, if you go by yourself. Maybe if you were on vacation with a tour/group or something it'd probably seem a lot more friendly. I've been to both countries and at least shop owners are a lot more friendly in Korea. I couldn't really tell you about the women there, though. Overall, I just got a slightly more hostile feeling in Japan.

26825 1

I would definitely try the Philipines, will be probably be 100x easier to ascend there than the countries you mentioned and while a lot of the country is a shithole some of the more rural parts are really nice in my experience. They almost all speak English there too. Their culture is more influenced by America and Spain because of their history