Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion In what ways other than anything having to do with with females are you a "late bloomer" ?

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I feel like it's typical for NEET incels like myself to find themselves completely fucked in many areas of their life outside of anything to do with sex. Age isn't just a number. It is a litmus test in terms of where you should be in regards to numerous life skills and general life experiences as well as what is universally expected from you. What are some other life areas that you are completely behind normies in, in terms of the typical age that said milestone is usually achieved by in your country vs. your current age.

I'll go first:

I am 22 years old with no driver's license when more than 80% of adults aged 20-24 have a license in the United States.

Now your turn...

Last edited:
22 with no license. But I have a wagie job

I'm 26 and never drank alcohol nor do I ever intend to. My country has one of the highest drinking rates and it's very common for teens to be alcoholics.

I got my license at 23 after working enough to save up for a hoopty corolla.

I am 22 years old with no driver's license when more than 80% of adults aged 20-24 have a license in the United States.
I draw like Chris Chan, I have never learnt to drive a car, I flunked high school, I have no other skills, I am shitskin, I have dyscalculia, I forget things easily, I have the emotional intelligence of a kindergartner and I have self esteem issues, I can't cook without fucking it up, I am slowly forgetting my mother language(english) since I have no one else to speak with.
The list goes on.
FUCK YOU SOYCIETY!!!!!!

24, no car license and never had a job nor looked for one.

I do have a bike license