Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In this world you gotta use people and screw them over to thrive

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
In this world you gotta use people and screw them over to survive that’s it being kind and putting others before yourself won’t get you far in life you’ll just be at the bottom of the barrel it’s a use or be used world that’s the reality so either you use people or people use you gotta do what you gotta do

@dungeondragon I got my powers back

3F380395 466F 4CF8 8BD4 EBF38CF4B2AC

Learned it the hard way. If I ever have kids, I'm gonna teach them that sometimes you ought to use violence and that it's for their benefit to be in top physical condition, at whatever age they find themselves. If both of those things had been taught to me by my parents, I wouldn't have been bullied and stepped over by the entire world.

A part of me wishes I had beat my middle school bullies to a pulp by whatever means necessary. Always better to be the predator than the prey... Thankfully I'm not all too well now and won't doubt doing whatever needs to be done to whoever is trying to play advantageous games with me :feelshehe:

Or you can improve yourself so people need your services and skills and then you can be economically successful using that .