Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In this world there is nothing more than wealth, status and looks

NutNotBusted

NutNotBusted

Officer
★★★★
If you think there are other stuff more important and you think you are a monk detached from this stuff, you are deluding yourself. If you do not have these three things, you are destined to a life of misery and unhappiness, do not listen to people saying there is more to live than that, they are delusional cunts.
The ones who have that are blessed, the ones who do not have that are consumed by misery and envy for the lucky ones.
Such is this world.

No, you're missing the most important one, which is health.

Once you lose that, you'll truly know the blackest of all pills.

If you have all three- you're a god.

If you have two- you're living good.

If you have one- you're lucky.

If you have none- you're an incel.

No, you're missing the most important one, which is health.

Once you lose that, you'll truly know the blackest of all pills.
In the first world, the majority of people live past their 60s, health does not distinguish if you will have a good life or a miserable one.

Biggest problem from most people here arent looks , but mental illness.

In the first world, the majority of people live past their 60s, health does not distinguish if you will have a good life or a miserable one.
Wait until you get sick. Most people die thirty years before their actual death.

I do not think so, every user has his complex situation that need to be studied properly.
There are lots of variables other than looks that can provide a ticket to Incelistan, not only mental illness.
Also mental illness does not provide infos of some sort, you need to specify the illness at least.

Average age in my country is 70 years for men, 80 years for women.
Thanks to western medicine.

Unfortunately, a great deal of time after thirty is spent putting out one health fire after another. My health slid big time, and it's always something new, and some new pill or inhaler. It doesn't always help and it gets expensive. Sure, you may live to 70, but you might spend the last 40 years with what medicine calls "low QOL" or low quality of life.

Cheers!

I do not think so, every user has his complex situation that need to be studied properly.
There are lots of variables other than looks that can provide a ticket to Incelistan, not only mental illness.
Also mental illness does not provide infos of some sort, you need to specify the illness at least.

When you would show these site to any psychiatrist here i can guarantee you after observing each individuals life situation 80% would get a diagnosis. Most people here think in black and white, you have to analyse every case individual as you said.

When you would show these site to any psychiatrist here i can guarantee you after observing each individuals life situation 80% would get a diagnosis. Most people here think in black and white, you have to analyse every case individual as you said.
Most mental illnesses are caused by inceldom not the other way around.

That´s like telling a starving African kid he is mentally ill because he complains that he´s hungry all the time.

guaranteed literally ALL of our problems in life would be solved if we woke up looking like this tomorrow:

Fuark

That´s like telling a starving African kid he is mentally ill because he complains that he´s hungry all the time.

guaranteed literally ALL of our problems in life would be solved if we woke up looking like this tomorrow:

View attachment 3062

Looks have a big impact in life, but when youre fucked mentally not the biggest looks will help you to escape inceldom. Its a cope from some people here, when they really believe looks are their problem or only problem.

Looks have a big impact in life, but when youre fucked mentally not the biggest looks will help you to escape inceldom. Its a cope from some people here, when they really believe looks are their problem or only problem.

Get a load of this low IQ bluepilled cope LMAO. Yeah I'm sure GL guys have it better than us because they just have better mental health.

Get a load of this low IQ bluepilled cope LMAO. Yeah I'm sure GL guys have it better than us because they just have better mental health.

Ugly subhumans are out there ( evenw ith gfs sometimes)... with social circles etc... you think they are mentally ill?

Ugly subhumans are out there... with social circles etc... you think they are mentally ill?

Kind of a stupid comparison since you don't need to be at perfect mental health to make friends but okay, but let's assume they've NEVER had any female interested in them. Would you then say "hurr it's cauz they're mentally ill lolol xdd go to therapy dumbass goyim don't talk up to your masters"?

Cherrypicked picture, and overrated. Yeah, he's good looking though but still not a Chad. 7/10.

Kind of a stupid comparison since you don't need to be at perfect mental health to make friends but okay, but let's assume they've NEVER had any female interested in them. Would you then say "hurr it's cauz they're mentally ill lolol xdd go to therapy dumbass goyim don't talk up to your masters"?

Dude did you even understand my post which i posted before? I said looks have a big impact on life, sure. And when you are an ugly fucker probably no female wille ver like you for your fking looks, this is the truth. BUT!!! There is mostly not just uglyness, because ugly people are out and dont care about being ugly , still able to socialize with others and dont really give af about looks, still accepted by people. And you really think this is just because of their looks? No, its because they have a correct funtioning brain unlike most othe rpeople here, including me.

Cherrypicked picture, and overrated. Yeah, he's good looking though but still not a Chad. 7/10.
in that pic he looks like gigachad. Just make a Tinder profile with that pic and he could fuck a new 7+ girl whenever he wants.

Dude did you even understand my post which i posted before? I said looks have a big impact on life, sure. And when you are an ugly fucker probably no female wille ver like you for your fking looks, this is the truth. BUT!!! There is mostly not just uglyness, because ugly people are out and dont care about being ugly , still able to socialize with others and dont really give af about looks, still accepted by people. And you really think this is just because of their looks? No, its because they have a correct funtioning brain unlike most othe rpeople here, including me.
no, it´s because they are ignorant.

The average normie doesn´t have a clue just how much looks matter in life and what he is missing out on compared to chad.

The average normie thinks confidence gets you laid and that sluts have to be wined and dined for months until they give you as much as a kiss.

If the average normie saw how those same girls would react to chad you better believe he´d become depressed, too.

Comparing male friends to having a relationship is like comparing a train to an airplane. Yeah sure both are methods of transportation but they're NOTHING alike. Of course male friends don't give a fuck about your looks because men are not as superficial. Though I'll tell you this, they're willing to throw their ugly friends under the bus if it meant getting pussy. Sorry to say but the whole "bros before hoes" mantra is complete BS.

But boy, any femoid will definitely talk trash about them. I've seen it happen, they act nice to you in person but in private they will fucking DESTROY you, they will mock you to fucking oblivion. That's why people say "don't trust femoids", they're all nice to you in public (if they are), but when they're alone with your better looking friends you WILL be gnawed up like a chew toy.

The only difference is your average bluepilled uggo doesn't realize this or just brushes it off as "banter" or just flat out ignores it because they don't want to ruin whatever social life they have.

in that pic he looks like gigachad. Just make a Tinder profile with that pic and he could fuck a new 7+ girl whenever he wants.

His lower third is a bit lacking, his lips aren't as full. He also reminds me of Orb, but a worse version of him. Just google "Orb lookism" and you will find the resemblance in the pictures where Orb has shorter hair.

no, it´s because they are ignorant.

The average normie doesn´t have a clue just how much looks matter in life and what he is missing out on compared to chad.

The average normie thinks confidence gets you laid and that sluts have to be wined and dined for months until they give you as much as a kiss.

If the average normie saw how those same girls would react to chad you better believe he´d become depressed, too.

They know the importance of looks. They just have other things to cope with... for example being the best in something, focus on their career, they just blend out what they cant change, not everyone is destined to be a chad. Ye, theyre ignorant for the most part, but theyre happy atleast.

Looks will make you the happiest, giving you the chance to explore the best human feelings.