Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal In this pretend that we are bluepilled

To koniec

To koniec

Analkonda Biggest Nightmare
★★★★★
'Hard work pay off's' :bluepill:

@Mecoja
@thespanishcel

“She is desperate to be approached if you don’t approach her she has no options”

"there is always someone for everybody"

"You just need to have patience and wait"

"women don't care about looks, they care about personality"

"ur mom gay"

Niggers are human beings

"being a virgin at 18 or 20 is completely normal"

Just be yourself bro, "they are lonely as much as we are"

That helping foids, or anyone for that matter will be appreciated.

That being useful, contributing member of the society will bring you any respect.

just go the gym bro :soy:

I PAY TAXXXES!!!! Too bad still no pussy for you :feelshaha:

JUst be CONfident BRO!

ethnics could ascend

There is nothing wrong being mentally weak. You can and should open up to women you know about your feelings. Women understand feelings better than men, women are more empathetic :soy::foidSoy:

Just be yourself.
There is somebody for everyone.
Body count doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Toilets are passionate creatures that want nice guys and to be treated right

Put a red carpet for every woman or you are a misogynist :soy:

You can ascend with surgery

women have empathy for autistic men

Re: I hate RT now.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158536229Monday, March 23, 2015 9:43 PM CDT
Personality and nostalgic familiarity itself are the most significant factors, not the presence of new members.You cannot expect the environment to remain "Fixed" permanently.
Re: why do you rt
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158660516Thursday, March 26, 2015 1:03 AM CDT
I consider utilizing any Sub-Section on this website as an opportunity to analyze the personality characteristics and psychological ability to control impulsivity of an array of individuals without necessarily involving myself in any directly "meaningful" communication.Remaining greatly detached from other users on the website is much more preferable.

Re: List off people who dislike me (confirmed)
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151456484Wednesday, December 10, 2014 2:04 PM CST
"@Awkrin I can assure you that Anony does not like me."Contrary to your interpretation, I neither like nor dislike any of the users on the website as a whole.Although, that doesn't necessarily apply to the user's pattern of behavior or personality aspects.
Re: Everyone in my high school likes me
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151511313Thursday, December 11, 2014 4:39 PM CST
You cannot expect every individual to approve of your personality/pattern of behavior.If this individual simply dislikes an aspect of your personality that won't cause any crucial problems for you, simply avoid trying to convince them otherwise.

Re: Post here for my honest opinion on you
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150514510Thursday, November 27, 2014 12:26 AM CST
Why not just appreciate the communication between each user without publicly stating your opinion regarding their personality to the degree of borderline-favoritism?
Re: give me your first impression
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148086676Thursday, October 16, 2014 9:59 PM CDT
Hmm? Each user has a different variation in personality.
Re: blockland forums
AnonyAnonymous

Png

#144778723Thursday, August 28, 2014 11:36 PM CDT
Well, the environment there is rather negative in my opinion, if you decide that you dislike it there then that's your individual opinion and you have complete control over it, there's multiple different types of problems there as with any forum and many new users posting threads there are often insulted and treated aggressively until the point of them causing themselves to get banned, of course the actual personality of each user varies and this isn't meant to generalize everyone on that forum into a specific group.
Re: why is the new generation of OTers suck so much
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145035214Sunday, August 31, 2014 9:24 PM CDT
Calm down, there's no reason to start an argument over something such as this, it's only going to waste your time, restrain yourselves.Also, have you ever considered that perhaps they understand your personality well enough yet?, they haven't posted in this "Sub-Section" for long so they won't instantaneously understand the "Flow" of things here, especially when there's many different Sub-Section's to choose from, complaining about is only going to cause more arguments and unnecessary aggression when it's something that we've all had to go through before.

Re: Lets worship coolrose
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153806274Monday, January 12, 2015 1:12 PM CST
"And im not minimodding im just saying what your doing wrong so that you dont do it again .-."Although it's understandable that you dislike receiving insults over the website and simply want the users to follow the rules, disregarding the rules and posting about how you reported the users involved won't solve your problems.Review the "Roblox Terms and Conditions" and 'silently' report users who violate the rules without publicly stating this, ignore insults from individuals who lack any knowledge of your actual personality outside the screen and avoid insulting them to validate to your statement.

Last edited:
"Your manifesting negative energy thats why you don't have a girlfriend" :foidSoy: :feels::lasereyes:

Take ownership. Internal locus of control. You can be anything you want. Keep hustling, keep grinding, shoot for your dreams.

There's plenty of fish in the sea.
Do unto others
You will find a match made in Heaven
A caring man is more important than a handsome man

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back