Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel In this place everybody get equal social attention

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Visionary
★★★★★
Irl, most of us treated as invisible guys,especially in HS, sometimes ppl was suprised when they saw me, thinking I wasn't at school.:feelshaha:

But not in here, a graycel and postmaxxer gets the same attention, based.

Im afraid that even here there is favouritism, just keep posting and you will witness it with your own eyes.

Im afraid that even here there is favouritism, just keep posting and you will witness it with your own eyes.
avi halo is the forum equivalent of looks halo

Graycels are often treated with little respect and great suspicion.
:yes:

bluecel cope tbh

Just don't post stupid shit as greycel and no one will pick on you after you ascend from that one specific rank tbh, so i don't really agree with you here.
You can make a great post here but if you don't have some clique of your own it will mostly go unnoticed so, 200 views maybe a dozen replies.

You can make a great post here but if you don't have some clique of your own it will mostly go unnoticed so, 200 views maybe a dozen replies.
Look at @Colera he is a graycel and making good posts and getting good attention.

This is a big schoolyard

"equal" JFL

keep coping

True, most users here tag each other and ignore the rest.

Irl, most of us treated as invisible guys,especially in HS, sometimes ppl was suprised when they saw me, thinking I wasn't at school.:feelshaha:

tbh in highschool the only people who knew i existed was other incels/normies who were gamers or autistic in some way

No
some posters get like zero repsonses to their threads, while others get hundreds.

View attachment 351242
43 replies are good enough I guess.
Why do you see the skill here in creating flame and making 200 comments per post? Or maybe not having a social life and filling the forum with messages like that for starsmaxx?

Or can you see it in the contents? Because one stays longer or writes more, it is not worth more than a "graycel". And I will also say this when I rank up, because these labels only serve as a competition between users who in reality are relatively worth less than zero in irl, and it is assumed that they are all in the same boat. So bragging about having colored stars is childish as far as I'm concerned, and at times even retarded, as is seeing how good you are based on how many comments your post makes.

Why do you see the skill here in creating flame and making 200 comments per post? Or maybe not having a social life and filling the forum with messages like that for starsmaxx?

Or can you see it in the contents? Because one stays longer or writes more, it is not worth more than a "graycel". And I will also say this when I rank up, because these labels only serve as a competition between users who in reality are relatively worth less than zero in irl, and it is assumed that they are all in the same boat. So bragging about having colored stars is childish as far as I'm concerned, and at times even retarded, as is seeing how good you are based on how many comments your post makes.
What?

Is it grammatically correct? (I help myself with the translator).

However, I thought you were ironic, but I see many members who attack other users registered for a short time only because they have a different color, or because they receive few comments and, I repeat, which in my opinion is a childish attitude.

Is it grammatically correct? (I help myself with the translator).

However, I thought you were ironic, but I see many who attack those who have been shorter only because they have a different color, or because they receive few comments and, I repeat, which in my opinion is a childish attitude.
Nah man I wasn't attacking you kek, just decided to show them an example.

Bluepillers : 33

Cope
Some members get more attention