Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting In the wake of the Toronto van attack, how many leftist cucks and feminists do you think have started concealed carrying because of incels?

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
to "defend themselves" from the incels who are LDARing 24/7.

After all, only a good cuck with a semiautomatic rifle can stop a bad incel with a van.

I don't know any personally but after the attack and they found out he was in an incel I heard people at a coffee shop talking about incels

I dont know, but the amount of women taking self defense has like tripled since Trump went into office.

doesnt matter / a guy with nothing to lose is gonna cause damage

I dont know, but the amount of women taking self defense has like tripled since Trump went into office.
I would love to see a woman after taking a self defense course get the absolute shit kicked out of her by some balding manlet.

need i remind everyone that i hate all women

I don't know any personally but after the attack and they found out he was in an incel I heard people at a coffee shop talking about incels

probably sounded just like npcs chattering about a quest hook in a game "did you hear? syndicates of Incels are making mysogynist shitposts online" "i've heard others say the same"

quest added: eliminite the incels

doesnt matter / a guy with nothing to lose is gonna cause damage

Well said. These people are only dangerous because they have nothing to lose. If a chad ever committed a massacre it would be 3 times the body count

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back