Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel In the process of pulling a harsh Chadfishing act.

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
So this average looking whore with the same interests as me who could very well be my looksmatch ignored my kind-spirited introduction message on a dating app so I decided to send a similar message as Chad and she bit on it hook, line, and sinker! Haha :feelshaha::feelsokman::feelsthink::bigbrain::bigbrain: We set up a date for this week and I'm gonna have her go to the place and be left hanging by Chad :feelskek: I'm sure she will feel incredibly stupid and horrible about herself. Fucking cunt you deserve it.

Based. Cunt deserves it. :feelsthink:

Why didnt You ask for nudes

What Weapons u will use there in GTA?:feelsLSD:

So this average looking whore with the same interests as me who could very well be my looksmatch ignored my kind-spirited introduction message on a dating app so I decided to send a similar message as Chad and she bit on it hook, line, and sinker! Haha :feelshaha::feelsokman::feelsthink::bigbrain::bigbrain: We set up a date for this week and I'm gonna have her go to the place and be left hanging by Chad :feelskek: I'm sure she will feel incredibly stupid and horrible about herself. Fucking cunt you deserve it.
deserved :feelsLSD:

Why didnt You ask for nudes
Well because some stuck up bitches won't even send Chads nudes. I could potentially ruin the fake meet up if she gets offended by asking for nudes. I'd much rather ghost her on a date.

Well because some stuck up bitches won't even send Chads nudes. I could potentially ruin the fake meet up if she gets offended by asking for nudes. I'd much rather ghost her on a date.
So you are going there and hope to ascend? :redpill:

So you are going there and hope to ascend? :redpill:
My guy, read it again. The Chad doesn't exist. She will be ghosted on a date while me, the incel, sits back at home. :feelsLSD:

Imagine that bitch is sitting here alone, shaves her pussy, puts make up on on an friday night and u say 20mins before u will be late for 2 hours so she cant make up with another chad and her day is ruined :feelsLSD:

Imagine that bitch is sitting here alone, shaves her pussy, puts make up on on an friday night and u say 20mins before u will be late for 2 hours so she cant make up with another chad and her day is ruined :feelsLSD:
:feelskek: good idea on the 2 hour thing. If she really wants Chad she will wait on him

Go somewhere close to the spot and watch her from a distance like a random bystander

Go somewhere close to the spot and watch her from a distance like a random bystander

That would be fun but too high inhib, mostly paranoid. I even feel a little bad doing it but then I remind myself how she only selects Chad and not me, someone who is average to Below average just like her. Fuck her

Based. Cunt deserves it. :feelsthink:
Screenshot 20220417 130500 Chrome
!!!

Should have made the date far enough to where she would have to travel an hour.

Should have made the date far enough to where she would have to travel an hour.
The odds of a successful ghosting go down. I'm supposed to be strong reliable Chad with a car. Why can't Chad drive to where she's at will be the question ?

Don't turn up and when she gets in touch to find out where you are, tell her you found someone better looking. :feelsdevil:

Don't turn up and when she gets in touch to find out where you are, tell her you found someone better looking. :feelsdevil:
That's good :feelskek: . My idea though was to delete the profile as soon as the ghosting happened so she knows she was fucked with

That's good :feelskek: . My idea though was to delete the profile as soon as the ghosting happened so she knows she was fucked with
Brutal, but dont have bad feelings on foids they don't care about you either... This is some brootal shit you do i really appreachiate that :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::whitepill: