Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In the post-Sexual Revolution world, male competition over women of childbearing age has intensified, so ofc there are incels!

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
New York Times columnist David Brooks, among the older cohort of Gen X, consumed the fertility window of one woman whom he later divorced. Couple of years ago he got remarried...to a millennial. Some man will not have kids and a wife because of David Brooks.

Capture

Just LOL at "respecting the ring." Any man who wants to maximize his sexual opportunity has to stop being naïve about the "sanctity of marriage" and go after married chicks too (I'm speaking of those who still retain hope.) The above is quasi-polygamy in action. ps: when Brooks got remarried to a younger woman the tone of his columns became so ebullient and ecstatic as if having sex with a younger woman rejuvenated him.

Last edited:
Why are greytards appearing lately

gatekeeping an incel forum lmao
we gotta or else it turns into /r9k/ where there's unironic 24/7 gay hook up threads ,discord e girl worship, and most threads are spammed out by bots

Last edited:
I will gatekeep hard to keep you imperfect bluepillers out of my universe :feelsdevil:

what is "bluepilled" about my post? I just mentioned a consequence of the sexual revolution which is that the male losers it created don't have to respect the old rules like "respect the ring" if they're serious about maximizing their sexual opportunity

what is "bluepilled" about my post? I just mentioned a consequence of the sexual revolution which is that the male losers it created don't have to respect the old rules like "respect the ring" if they're serious about maximizing their sexual opportunity
I am not going after married women you imbecile.

I am not going after married women you imbecile.

shut up. read my thread as a critique of the modern socio-sexual order than as "advice" for anyone here

shut up. read my thread as a critique of the modern socio-sexual order than as "advice" for anyone here
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: ah you greytards always had a knack of making laugh.
we gotta or else it turns into /r9k/ where there's unironic 24/7 gay hook up threads ,discord e girl worship, and most threads are spammed out by bots
Basically cucked in definition. This greytards is prolly an infiltrator who fails "keeping up with the kids"

Basically cucked in definition. This greytards is prolly an infiltrator who fails "keeping up with the kids"

"everyone new is an infiltrator! let's gatekeep the incel forum. also my own behavior of excessive gatekeeping doesn't fit in with subversion and disruption ya know nudge nudge wink wink." :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back