Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious In the hypothetical scenario of getting a gf, how do you make sure she doesn't cuck you?

Modus Coperandi

Modus Coperandi

thanks for the rope, kind stranger
★★★★
I've been thinking about this for some time.
Because imagine you make it, you ascend and get a gf. How do you make sure she doesn't cuck you?
(or imagine you get a bride for sale from eastern europe)

What's the high iq strategy here?

The only thing I can come up with is to isolate her as much as possible so she is never even tempted,
because I strongly believe that no matter what you do, when chad shows up, she will fuck him.
But I'm not sure this is feasible because for example if she works, she will meet chads no matter what.

any ideas?

Good question, it's one of the biggest concerns an incel has to worry about if they do manage to ascend.

Make her quit her job. Convince her phones and computers cause cancer.

Convince her to be a housewife and cut off contact with the outside world.

Otherwise you just need to accept the fact she could cheat on you

Kill her if she does

You don’t get a girlfriend. If you have a girlfriend, you have a greater than 0 chance of being cucked.. and if you’re blackpilled, that equals a greater than 0 chance of snapping and killing yourself (or her).. if you ascend, you should only pump and dump. Maybe get a harem if you ascend high enough .

Lock her in the basement like Fritzl did tbh.

muslimcels have it easy with this, all they need to do is convince her to go to pakistan or something similar

It may hurt like hell when you get cheated on but just put yourself in the ‘She doesn’t deserve me anyway’ type mindset and leave the cow and cut off all contact with her and just talk to friends and have a beer or something.

muslimcels have it easy with this, all they need to do is convince her to go to pakistan or something similar
muslims are based and only ones not completely succumbed to feminism and degeneracy

You don’t get a girlfriend. If you have a girlfriend, you have a greater than 0 chance of being cucked.. and if you’re blackpilled, that equals a greater than 0 chance of snapping and killing yourself (or her).. if you ascend, you should only pump and dump. Maybe get a harem if you ascend high enough .
the only real answer

Never have a gf. At most, keep a female as a fuck buddy.

Of course, getting fuck buddy status with any female as an ugly male is an impossible task.

Abuse her. I'm seriously talking,whores love being abused by their boyfriends. If i ever get a gf i will sure abuse her.

You don't, you slay her until you either get bored, or can't.

Get an asexual gf:feelshmm:
Thats my lifegoal tbh.

Abuse her.
Lock her in the basement
:feelshmm: high iq
if you ascend, you should only pump and dump.
that's a valid strategy, but for me personally the worst part of Inceldom is my loneliness.
Otherwise you just need to accept the fact she could cheat on you
this may be the bitter truth :feelsrope:

:feelshmm: high iq

that's a valid strategy, but for me personally the worst part of Inceldom is my loneliness.

this may be the bitter truth :feelsrope:
Perhaps get a gf but know that you’re just using her for emotional support. Expect for her to cheat.. it won’t hurt that way .. but also fuck other girls on the side obv.. someone to cuddle with at night cures loneliness.. that’s all any of us really need

You don’t get a girlfriend. If you have a girlfriend, you have a greater than 0 chance of being cucked.. and if you’re blackpilled, that equals a greater than 0 chance of snapping and killing yourself (or her).. if you ascend, you should only pump and dump. Maybe get a harem if you ascend high enough

Of course, getting fuck buddy status with any female as an ugly male is an impossible task.
any kind of ltr is some variant of betabuxxing, she WILL cheat and you know it if you'd taken :blackpill:

seriously monogamy is for this type of '''''''''man'''''''''' >:soy: and that's not who you want to be imho

you can't legally

You have to be at least 3 points total SMV greater than her and then the risk becomes very low.

Keep her away from ANY other men of any kind even if they are uglier than I am. Legally I would leave her I guess if she shows any signs of cucking me

Try to get a work where it can be done from my home. So I won't go anywhere far from her

By being chad you make sure.

Other than that there is always a chance that she will cuck you.

Become a "9" in looks, then only commit to "6's" and "7's".

You don't. If you're an incel, you won't ascend. And if by some life altering miracle you did, you're getting cucked. Period.

Because imagine you make it, you ascend and get a gf. How do you make sure she doesn't cuck you?

The only thing I can come up with is to isolate her as much as possible so she is never even tempted,
because I strongly believe that no matter what you do, when chad shows up, she will fuck him.
But I'm not sure this is feasible because for example if she works, she will meet chads no matter what.

any ideas?
Take hER to muslim countrys

any ideas?

https://incels.is/threads/for-ascen...is-the-easy-part-its-better-to-descend.92596/

You don't. If you're an incel, you won't ascend. And if by some life altering miracle you did, you're getting cucked. Period.

Best way to put it.