Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In terms of food ethnics mog Northern Europeans to oblivion

Mexican food tastes good ngl
Indian food is Mexican food on steroids

But Indian food is not rich in Protein it's mostly saturated fats and carbs unlike mexican food which is quite rich in meats.

Overall I'd prefer Mexican and French.

@Cheesecel thoughts?
Norwegians have some of the best cheese. The same can be said for lots of European countries. I have never tried Indian food but there are some really good European dishes. Fucking craft cheese is the bane of my existence, it’s a neon yellow slush of different cheeses. Why you would mix every cheese I don’t know. It’s like mixing all the colors together you get BLACK. I’d barely call it cheese.

I'd pick meat and potatoes over some shitskin slop that likely has shit in anytime anywhere

Norwegians have some of the best cheese. The same can be said for lots of European countries. I have never tried Indian food but there are some really good European dishes. Fucking craft cheese is the bane of my existence, it’s a neon yellow slush of different cheeses. Why you would mix every cheese I don’t know. It’s like mixing all the colors together you get BLACK. I’d barely call it cheese.
Interesting stuff man

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back