Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill In response to the cheery picking made by IT

Med Amine

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
So i saw a lot of IT fags these days cherry picking from couples where the foid is much more attractive than the man and using this to "debunk" the blackpill and spread the personality propaganda among people. But they fail to realize the cheer number of reasons that explain such relationships and why personality isn't one of them.

So maybe this is the time to give them some info:
  • BETABUXX : the first thing that come to mind instantly is the betabuxx theory . Money can buy “love” and a lot of it. it doesn’t matter if the man is shorter or uglier than the woman but as long as there’s money the relationship will continue and betabuxx goes in two separate ways : a foid wants to settle down and find someone to take care of the kids or a young foid living the luxury life with a super rich guys .and as we know most of us aren’t capable in the days of inflation and the rising cost of living to support an ungrateful whore. also to support my point further more here’s a study by the Speaker, Author and Marketer Charles Kelly (link here) in which he says that "Women say things like, “I’m looking for a man with a sense of humor who can make me laugh and go for walks in the park…” That’s a bunch of baloney! The majority of women really want someone who is a good provider who can give her and future children financial security"

• GREEN CARD: another reason you will see a woman especially an ethnic one with an ugly man is the green card . Women living in third world country are trying to escape their hometown to live in a better conditions either in the US or Europe. They spend two years with the guy in which they probably cheat on him 30 to 40 times then they go chasing white EURO or American chads. Indeed a study by Visanation(link here) says that It’s the number of green cars per year is “annual cap is 114,200” . Just imagine the number of guys that got divorced after a short period of time just for a citizenship. here’s an example of a marriage-based green card

But what if the guy doesn’t have money or a way to provide a green card?! . Well there’s also a ton of reasons a woman will settle with a man:
  • SOME WOMEN THINK THEY CANNOT DO ANY BETTER: yeah you heard it right . Even while being the most arrogant creatures In the world, some foids don’t believe they can do better and still think that the ugly guy they got with is their highest level. and that goes for a lot of reasons and one of them is : depression ; some foids put themselves down and have no self esteem due to body image problems or a body dismorphia disorder which makes them think they’re ugly and horrible and that they don’t deserve any better . one case that approve this opinion is the case of a woman named Alanah(not real name) that view herself as ugly while being attractive , the BBC (the other BBC) made an article about it and here’s the link In their magazine (Link Here)

• AGE: another reason you might see a good looking foid with an ugly guy or less attractive is age .The pressure that age pose to a woman is giant . while she see that all her female friends in her age are married she will become envious and desperate to get into a relationship ,but chad seems very busy fucking other hoes so she will need to settle for a MTN or LTN .

• TAKING CARE OF CHAD'S KIDS: a lot of single mothers these days get stretched by chad’s cock, give birth to his kid and then look for someone to take care of the babies . they look for a guy that can play the role of father to these kids and we all know that chad is always absent, busy fucking sluts and breeding with other whores so that mean another beta got to take care of the kids in exchange of 2 or 3 pity sex a year. Indeed a study made by the university of Liverpool John Moores says that “Around one in 25 men could be unknowingly raising children to whom they are not biologically related, say UK researchers.” The university also made a number of 19 studies that suggests that the number of men raising the child of another man is 3.85% .

Last edited:
You know what would make this post even better? More colors.

I never see any modern chick with a bf who's shorter than her.
I will never believe the monotonous claims of ITfags that women don't care about height and looks until l start seeing lots of women with short men. On a side note, I actually go out everyday and meet people.

well i think someone last night made a post about a chick with someone shorter and then IT post it there
Probably LARP. I have never seen such pair.

Probably LARP. I have never seen such pair.
or has non-threathening face. While I'm 6 centimeters above the average height in my respective country and don't have recessed chin or many other outstanding flaws, I was called pedophile, rapist and maniac ever since 10 years old or even sooner, whenever girls learned those words. All because I have face that has all the signature features of a threat and untrustworthiness, but without the chad face shape outlines
Ext3

If you don't quite get what I'm trying to say, I wrote a whole post explaining my sentiment