Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

in reality number of incels is much higher than people think

C

Cozz

Greycel
everywhere i go on reddit i see lonely depressed denied by girls and sometimes also society males. they are insecure about their physical apperance, because they never had girlfriend and never received any kind of validation. they are desperate for relationship.

they arent just blackpilled about true nature of women and that once you lose genes lottery you can never be happy in this life.

a lot of them are coping and dont understand the futility.

Add all the members from that cucktears sub.

It's depressing to walk around and see miserable defeated men I see this all the time women don't care about us at all

JFL at the cope, most men are doing just fine, accept that we are the bottom of the barrel.

gCmzZRP.gif

literally EVERY GUY I'VE EVER SEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP was treated like SHIT in front of his girl RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME

Cynistic said:
JFL at the cope, most men are doing just fine, accept that we are the bottom of the barrel.

gCmzZRP.gif
How do you know they are getting laid? Because they say they are? I could easily say I'm getting laid to people it doesn't make it true

NeverSubmit said:
Cynistic said:
gCmzZRP.gif
How do you know they are getting laid? Because they say they are? I could easily say I'm getting laid to people it doesn't make it true

Humanity wouldve died out otherwise.
If all women stopped dating average mEn, we would face the collapse of society because men wont be motivated to work.
They would all go full NEET.

Cynistic said:
gCmzZRP.gif

True. There are so many sexually frustrated men out there because of 80/20 rule. I would say easily that 50% of men are pussy insecure, meaning they either don't get women at all or just very intermittently.

Cynistic said:
Humanity wouldve died out otherwise.
If all women stopped dating average mEn, we would face the collapse of society because men wont be motivated to work.
They would all go full NEET.
Well I am average. I am of the opinion that most average men are not getting laid and the ones that do are mainly hooking up with 3s and 4s.